Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) (32287 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
deeva2:
If all these Pastors/CAN eventually turn this election to religious, Tinubu go win

And if the Biafran/IPOB push the campaign to be tribal, Tinubu go still win.

All these propaganda and blackmail cannot stop the CITY BOY..

If CAN and IPOB couldn't stop buhari in 2015 and 2019, What makes u think it will stop Tinubu.

The master strategist, Tinubu had already foreseen all these before making his choice..

NO SHAKING.
TINUBU IS A GOAL.

Tinubu: I’m Not Worried About Exchange Rate Because Workers Salary Are Paid In Naira

More like an own goal. For real, is this the kind of person you want to stir Nigeria out of the economic woes he helped cause?
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by ElSudani: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Amumaigwe:

What about campaign from mosques?

Equally bad. But, I am yet to see any Muslim cleric campaigning for any particular candidate.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by ignis: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
The way to go....
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by kwasoly(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Campaigning from the pulpit. They are doing more damage to Nigeria more than they can imagine.

Woo unto you scribes and Pharisee.
Is it not from the same pulpit they campaigned against Jonathan?
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by yahmohy27: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dubaku543:
Good !!

Tilumbu should know there is no peace for the wicked!!
Yeye people una eyes go soon clear
Social media voters
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one, all hands must be on deck!. We must rescue Nigeria. The country is bleeding...... Let no one deceive you on who and who to campaign for!, if it means campaigning in shrine for the right candidate so be it!.

I was there when he preached this.. CKC parish kubwa Abuja
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by realestate99: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

First of all, I am not Igbo. I am from Akwa Ibom State. Secondly, I do not like people wishing anyone death. I already replied that no one is dying, meaning, that even the earlier poster's post will not happen.

Just cure the hate. It is not helping anyone. No one is doing anyone if we learn to see each other as brothers. We are deceiving ourselves if we keep toeing the line of tribal, ethnic or religious hatred.

And yes, I am very OBI-DIENT.
Do not deceive yourself, the Obidient crusade is heavily fueled by ethnic and religious perspective but masqueraded as a national project.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by maybet081: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:

Deji is a bloody fool,his advice is not needed.He is not a politician,but gets his meals from them.He is inconsequential.
Deji is useless.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by maybet081: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Royalty83:
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.

The time you used in copying and pasting this rubbish would have been used pasting obidient posters in the village where you live.
The incoming president will not tolerate wastage including time adjust now.
The miracles started earlier than I expected.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
realestate99:

Do not deceive yourself, the Obidient crusade is heavily fueled by ethnic and religious perspective but masqueraded as a national project.

There is nothing ethnic about the Peter Obi movement. Peter Obi is the person that will become President. He is a man that has travelled Nigeria, donating money for a better country.

He has invested millions in schools in the North. Supported the development of a large rice mill in the North. He does not think Muslim or Christian. He thinks Nigerian.

So, he will become President and work for all Nigerians. Focus on his message and what he intends to do.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by ejimatic: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pogofavour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaiRH1yEuO8
CAN did not complain that PDP chose a Hausa man to replace a Hausa man is now agrieved over APC choosing a Muslim to succeed another Hausa man. What a religious hypocrisy!
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Evergreen12345(f): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
tamdun:
Deji adeyanju already warn u people but u are too dull to decode his message embarassed

Deji is a paid Advert
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Radiant01(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So only imam are allowed to campaign? Christians are wiser now
where did u see Imam campaigning in any mosque.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by israelp(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
This is Turning into a Christian vs Muslim

Which explains why Tinubu decided to pick a muslim candidate.
So as to make it Christain vs Muslim
Which means Vote will be decided on Religon.

Thats a recipe for disaster
if it plans. Out to be like u says... Then PDP n APC will share only Muslim vote... labour party should win then
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by israelp(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Royalty83:
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.
oga we are not still moved grin ...weda u type from heaven to hell.... Obi only shall we vote
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by colestephan86: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
PHOTSEE:

Same ibos has been voting every other presidential candidate, Obj, Yardudwa, Good luck, bubu.
Just know you heard it from me first
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Ngorbungor(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
ejimatic:
CAN did not complain that PDP code a Hausa man to replace a Hausa man is now agrieved over APC choosing a Muslim to succeed another Hausa man. What a religious hypocrisy!

Tears all over, sorry for the heartbreak
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Oches4me(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
LadyRosa:
Same thing happens in mosque.
Muslims campaign in mosques as well.
It's even better to campaign in churches because Christians are not blood thirsty.Muslims campaign in the mosque,then kill people after leaving the mosque
U are mentally deranged.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by realestate99: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

There is nothing ethnic about the Peter Obi movement. Peter Obi is the person that will become President. [/b]He is a man that has travelled Nigeria, donating money for a better country.

He has invested millions in schools in the North. Supported the development of a large rice mill in the North. He does not think Muslim or Christian. [b]He thinks Nigerian

So, he will become President and work for all Nigerians. Focus on his message and what he intends to do.
It is a easier for a blind Togolese to be Nigeria's president than Obi, he is a hardcore tribalist like El - Rufai your people love to castigate.

Seems you people live in fools paradise, you are always on the loosing side , you were Atikulating just 3 years ago, we all know your plan, to get an igbo in the top 2 position by all means, well it is not a bad idea everyone deserves a chance but the childish and barbaric tactics won't get you anywhere..... You will soon resume " Biafra or Death" soundtrack again.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tingotoe:
This assertion is false. Christians are equally as bloodthirsty as Muslims. I have personal experience from what I've seen on the Plateau. Christians too have a dark side

So you butcher them in their lands and expect them not to draw blood too?
Their dark side is just a retaliation.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
realestate99:

It is a easier for a blind Togolese to be Nigeria's president than Obi, he is a hardcore tribalist like El - Rufai your people love to castigate.

Seems you people live in fools paradise, you are always on the loosing side , you were Atikulating just 3 years ago, we all know your plan, to get an igbo in the top 2 position by all means, well it is not a bad idea everyone deserves a chance but the childish and barbaric tactics won't get you anywhere..... You will soon resume " Biafra or Death" soundtrack again.

If Peter Obi was a hardcore tribalist, he would not spend his hard-earned money on schools and a business in the North. That one, you know it is not true. Peter Obi has never been a tribalist.

It is time we stop all these jokes. The country is burning. We need urgent action to fix it. Peter Obi is a wealth maker and has plans for every region. Pulling millions of people out of poverty will help turn things around for the better.

Stop the tribal/ethnic/religious coverings. Let us all make the right choice.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by realestate99: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

If Peter Obi was a hardcore tribalist, he would not spend his hard-earned money on schools and a business in the North. That one, you know it is not true. Peter Obi has never been a tribalist.

It is time we stop all these jokes. The country is burning. We need urgent action to fix it. Peter Obi is a wealth maker and has plans for every
region. Pulling millions of people out of poverty will help turn things around for the better.

Stop the tribal/ethnic/religious coverings. Let us all make the right choice.
Mr Man!! Right is relative, your right might be another person's wrong, promote your candidate in peace and stop imposing them on others. I do not support Obi because he is a mediocre and I stand by it.

Do not threaten people into voting him by saying people will suffer if he is not voted, we know how Anambra state is still bleeding till tomorrow despite witnessing 8 years of Obi's rule......sometimes people are worse than the terror they run from.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Shikini: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Great
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by Bebem(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Chithauri:
Let me guess the catholic priest is an ibo man.

You're way older than this.
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by IJOBA11: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Offpoint1:
wink
AGBADORIAN HOW FAR
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
realestate99:

Mr Man!! Right is relative, your right might be another person's wrong, promote your candidate in peace and stop imposing them on others. I do not support Obi because he is a mediocre and I stand by it.

Do not threaten people into voting him by saying people will suffer if he is not voted, we know how Anambra state is still bleeding till tomorrow despite witnessing 8 years of Obi's rule......sometimes people are worse than the terror they run from.

You are just running in circles. No one threatened you.

I just made a simple point and the truth. The country is on fire. We can not hope on serial looters to fix the country that is broken. Peter Obi is the one with the plan to create wealth to pull people out of poverty. He can not be termed mediocre when he became a billionaire in his early thirties through hardwork.

The others depend on Government purses for wealth. They literally do not know how to do it.

So it is just the fact that the right man is Peter Obi. You can not deceive yourself at this time. The time is short to get things right.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by richie240: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2022
tamdun:
Deji adeyanju already warn u people but u are too dull to decode his message embarassed
Na wah for u o, must/should u correct ur competition when e make mistake?

The more they show their true colors d berra!
cool
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by richie240: 12:24am On Jul 29, 2022
ICATWTOBOJ......
cool

Bigboy911:
Afonja Skull miners and smelly Yaruba moslem miscreants are d ones supporting Tilumbu,but sadly he won’t live to see the general election
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by richie240: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2022
E get leg b4?
Nor be d person way get leg in d first instance dey cripple?
colestephan86:

That's what pastors take it be,
Ibos claiming Biafra now want to vote peter obi,solely cos he is Ibo.
Political interests will cripple their chances of winning
Just relax and watch as events unfold.
cool
Re: Catholic Priest Campaigns For Peter Obi (Video) by realestate99: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You are just running in circles. No one threatened you.

I just made a simple point and the truth. The country is on fire. We can not hope on serial looters to fix the country that is broken. Peter Obi is the one with the plan to create wealth to pull people out of poverty. He can not be termed mediocre when he became a billionaire in his early thirties through hardwork.

The others depend on Government purses for wealth. They literally do not know how to do it.

So it is just the fact that the right man is Peter Obi. You can not deceive yourself at this time. The time is short to get things right.
You are the one running in circles, Obi failed to deliver a state of less than 5 million from the grip of poverty, how come a country of over 200 million?. to you Obi is the Messiah, to some other people he is just an average Joe, so do your campaign in peace and stop spamming everywhere with stale Obi rhetorics.

Serial looters? Is Obi not a looter? wasn't he indicted in the Pandora scandal? It is a pity Obi can't do wrong in some people's eyes but they are eager to call others unprintable names, when you are ready to embrace reality, you will realize that the journey you are sojourning is a mirage that will fizzle with time and Obi has no capacity to rescue himself talkless of Nigeria at this particular point in time.

The last thing the country needs now is a mediocre running the country while taking valuable advice from a mad man at upper iweka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.