Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) (79963 Views)

Sina Rambo Acquires New House (Photo) / Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) / Fireboy DML Buys A New House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by sammirano: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obituary people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Malory:
You can never run far away from your kinsmen. You either come back alive or in death.
hmmm word!!
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Ucloaded01: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
rusher14:
They live in Lagos and only visit "home" when the coast is clear.

Yet, they'll be the first to be cussing Lagos.

Some people really get issues.

Any criticism to a criminal like tulumbu because one to the whole Lagos abi? Yoruba make Una dey fear God abeg, Lagos is not the only land Igbos progress.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by rusher14: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
onuman:

Cursing, not cussing.
Your own problem is half education bequathed on you by the leaders of Nigeria.

Declare Oduduwa or Arewa Islamic Republic today, any Igbo you see in Oduduwa or Arewa Republic, do whatever you want to the Igbo.

Go and learn the word cussing and stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by chuksanambra: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Shoodboi:

They aren't living there for the same reason you aren't living in your village.

But I am sensible enough to appreciate good things and wish my people good things, not enjoying APC rule but campaigning for a mediocre thief to rule.
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Juanmike(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Malory:
You can never run far away from your kinsmen. You either come back alive or in death.
You are a true son of the soil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
This is a maitama compared to tinubus iragbiji village in osun state cry
Lol, seems u dont know iragbiji
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by McStoic(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
lightskinnigga:
What’s wrong with the house?

Some people here are disgraceful.

Here’s p square’s village from above..

Show me where you live in your “London” so we can compare it with the “village”

Nice one. But these insults should spur every true Igbo son/daughter to think home. We need to take these insults as advices
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Lajiniran: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
lightskinnigga:

He should relocate back to his village and leave Yoruba's Lagos for them.
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
rusher14:

Kudos to p square for having a two story building in their village. Can OP show us his own village house let compare..

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rayd502:
Parents ought to do alot by taking their children home for proper knitting with their roots...These days we are witnessing a disconnect of the present generation with their ancestral homes.

This will not augur well for future generations yet unborn.

I am a victim of this anomaly,as my parents thought they were protecting me not knowing the disadvantages outweighs the advantages.
The times I visited my village, I didn't enjoy my stay there. I stayed there for three years. It is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Juanmike(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
when was their kinsmen when they were sleeping under bridge , you want to reap were you didn't sow
You are not getting it, in life or death, he must encounter his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Konjiboii:
I hate this kinsmen kinsmen bullcrap, everybody go die and leave one day where ever them bury you so be it, kinsmen when no contribute for my success na hin I go kon dey look after? Aside my immediate family members and few relatives I no send anyone else papa.
I agree.
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
chuksanambra:

But I am sensible enough to appreciate good things and wish my people good things, not enjoying APC rule but campaigning for a mediocre thief to rule.

I don't know where I talked about APC, or whatsoever. I am not P-Square's fan. I only pointed out the fact that there is nothing wrong with their village house before you pounced on me.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
dollytino4real:
But they built house??
Obviously their late fathers house, as the next house is their uncles.
Truelly a silly post.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Cantonese: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingthreat:
Without Lagos, these twins would have been hawking otapiapia and gala on the streets of Jos. After making money in Lagos, instead of them to relocate to their potopoto region, they decided to build houses and investments in Lagos. Now the leaders that made Lagos great are those these ungrateful lots are insulting on social media. While the clown who turned Anambra state's resources to develop his personal business is the person these twins are praising like the next messiah.

South West, shine your eyes.

Go school, una no go gree. Get small sense, no way.

So in that your small corner with mosquito net covering you up and candle to light up, you think that Lagos gave them the gift. Lagos gave them the voice?
If Lagos gave those opportunities, how did the likes of Dan Maraya Jos thrive and make their names in the north? Which big names from the SW did Lagos make?

Clearly you do not understand the use of English. When have clowns started managing state resources? Let’s even assume that clowns manage resources. Where have “wise and educated” people like you hidden yourselves? Maybe you were doing some panel beater, Baba Ijebu, mechanic or bus conductor jobs somewhere. Or maybe you were hawking some Ogbomosho ponmo or ose dudu somewhere.

Those from your so called potopoto region are huge property owners in your own domain. The phone in your hand was imported by them. Your home appliances were imported by them. The cloth on your body presently was imported by them. They absolutely control you.

Lagos once had someone from that same potopoto region as its governor. Does that not show you that they play a huge role in the prosperity of Lagos?

If the twins praise the same “clown” as a messiah, isn’t it a sign of their confidence in the ability of the man.

Face your candidate and let’s have his qualities. Let’s know how your candidate intends to make society better and safer. That’s all we need and no some childish mumbo jumbo.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by McStoic(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
chuksanambra:

You need more education because half education has destroyed your reasoning.
It is only Lagos Island that was a Federal capital. Lekki was not, Yaba was not. Even Oniru was not.
Ikeja was not in the FCT and as at today, it is more developed than the entire Eastern region out together.

Those places developed more than the entire Igboland because the owners of the land used their commonsense to develop their region instead of running about to other people's regions.

Lol...says someone who has never stepped foot on South East. You lot are very funny. When Lagos gets a treatment of a nation's capital, does the special federal treatment get limited to Lagos Island? Was Lagos or any South Western State reconstructed from the scratch after being destroyed in the Civil War?

It's unfair when you guys overlook the special status and treatment Lagos gets and keeps on getting from the federal government from time immemorial and still keeps on comparing it with other states especially South East. Calabar that was the first national capital doesn't even get that kind of attention yet Calabar is more livable than Lagos..

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
chuksanambra:

It is only Lagos Island that was a Federal capital. Lekki was not, Yaba was not. Even Oniru was not.
Ikeja was not in the FCT and as at today, it is more developed than the entire Eastern region out together.

Those places developed more than the entire Igboland because the owners of the land used their commonsense to develop their region instead of running about to other people's regions.

Professor, I greet you

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
rusher14:

Lagos is their home. If they curse Lagos, how is it your palava?
The Lagos self, who is from Lagos more, you or psquare? Abi you want to compare a Tennant to brothers that own houses in banana Island? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Ridayble: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
see below

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by okoroemeka(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
lightskinnigga:

don't mind them,in one region you may not see a 2 storey family house in a whole local government area,that house was built by a very wealthy man in those days,why will they build and spend money were it is possible they not sleep in their entire lives,that op that took the picture and posted it let him take a picture of his papa house and post let us see.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
chuksanambra:

As said by someone critizing another person's education? Wonderful.
Your logic is flawed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Yungmil: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
This is a maitama compared to tinubus iragbiji village in osun state cry
This place is clean.

Cleaner than where I live.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by CEOwatazs: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
ojobanikan:

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

how much please
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by wolebest: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Leave the boys alone.

At least they have a two story build in their village. To make it more honourable, their parents have a resting place, not in the general cemetery.

That's more than good enough.

Can the blogger boast of a house in his own village?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
/

Some people commenting are still living under their great grandparents’ houses built in the 1940s. Even those in “face-me-I-slap you” have opinions too.

I don’t see anything wrong with the house that was built in the 80s/90s.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Naijadaily: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
The guy said "do me" do me" grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
toprealman:

What language is this pls?
Yoruba sweet.
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by kingthreat(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ninisun:

Na your papa get Lagos? Na your Papa get Naija Use your sense na

Go back to Biafla

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by kingthreat(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
vaca1:

Shine wetin. If you refuse to develop your land , we will help you out. Next. LAGOS is no man's land. Gerrit

Say this in Lagos Island. Ipob terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by janvier27(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
This isn't good

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by chuksanambra: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
nedekid:

As said by someone critizing another person's education? Wonderful.
Your logic is flawed.

Your own case is worse, you are impervious to reasoning.
This is not Mkpurumiri drinking competition. Get out of here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House / Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.