Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) (79959 Views)

Sina Rambo Acquires New House (Photo) / Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) / Fireboy DML Buys A New House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by kingthreat(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rapuru14:

Talking like a typical Yoruba

Thinking from an@us

You must love an@us so much that you had to make it an analogy here.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by chuksanambra: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Professor, I greet you

Lagos as the FCT is different from Lagos as a state.
For instance, did the FG develop Ikorodu? No
But it is in Lagos state.

When others were educating their children, I wonder what your own parents were doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by chuksanambra: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
McStoic:

Lol...says someone who has never stepped foot on South East. You lot are very funny. When Lagos gets a treatment of a nation's capital, does the special federal treatment get limited to Lagos Island? Was Lagos or any South Western State reconstructed from the scratch after being destroyed in the Civil War?

It's unfair when you guys overlook the special status and treatment Lagos gets and keeps on getting from the federal government from time immemorial and still keeps on comparing it with other states especially South East. Calabar that was the first national capital doesn't even get that kind of attention yet Calabar is more livable than Lagos..

Calabar is more livable than Lagos but the last time they deported you from Lagos to Onitsha, you were crying that Fashola wanted to kill you.
Is living in Igboland death sentence?

You elect animals and failures like Peter Obi to rule Igboland but run outside to enjoy food governance. After 8years, you start complaining.

If you are not careful, your children will continue to complain because you guys refuse to develop Igboland but run to other people's lands.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Amtrak: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
This video is meaningless... what do you want them to do?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Dorakay93(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
But they are in Lagos living big and hating Tinubu their landlord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by dollytino4real(f): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
nedekid:

Obviously their late fathers house, as the next house is their uncles.
Truelly a silly post.
dat Is eh!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by onuman: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
rusher14:

Go and learn the word cussing and stop disgracing yourself.
Your use of cussing which few people use or understand, instead of cursing, is a measure of your bad education.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by dollytino4real(f): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Dose that house look like what happened in P square generation?
built is a building
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by rusher14: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
onuman:

Your use of cussing which few people use or understand, is a measure of your bad education.

Whose fault is it that your education is limited?

You want me to descend to your level?

How about you trying to step up?
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by onuman: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
rusher14:

Whose fault is it that your education is limited?

You want me to descend to your level?

How about you trying to step up?

A writer who uses words fewer people understand is poorly educated. What is communication if not letting people know what is in your mind?
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by rusher14: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
onuman:

A writer who uses words fewer people understand is poorly educated. What is communication if not letting people know what is in your mind?

If people refuse to learn new words, who's to blame?

Should our vocabulary become limited because some are of low aptitude?
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by JOemmy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
What is wrong if the house is deserted and quiet is this not how a village house is supposed to look like? Are you expecting psquare brothere to leave their businesses and engagements and relocate to the village to be living there? What point is this idiot even trying to prove?
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by 43Ronin: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
rusher14:
They live in Lagos and only visit "home" when the coast is clear.

Yet, they'll be the first to be cussing Lagos.

Some people really get issues.

You nko are you from Lagos State? I know many people from ogun state resident in lagos that don't even have a land in their village. One of my colleague from ogun state said he has never been to his village since he was born. So talkless
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by vaca1: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Say this in Lagos Island. Ipob terrorist.
I dey island already poor guy
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by kingthreat(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
vaca1:

I dey island already poor guy

I'm not in Naija at the moment you baby factory expert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by vaca1: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingthreat:

I'm not in Naija at the moment you baby factory expert.
Then I'm wasting my data runaway bigot
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Charx122: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cge-Lk9LYq1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
People Sha want to say something is there any big deal? they have Houses around the world
In USA, Lagos, ,Abuja where ever dey want .. Guy make we see your own for your village Me. Detective.
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by McStoic(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
chuksanambra:

Calabar is more livable than Lagos but the last time they deported you from Lagos to Onitsha, you were crying that Fashola wanted to kill you.
Is living in Igboland death sentence?

You elect animals and failures like Peter Obi to rule Igboland but run outside to enjoy food governance. After 8years, you start complaining.

If you are not careful, your children will continue to complain because you guys refuse to develop Igboland but run to other people's lands.

You and who were deported? For your information, I stay in Owerri. I don't stay outside my geo political zone. Get your assumptions correct. I will rather live in any of Owerri, Enugu, Calabar, Akwa Ibom, Port Harcourt, Asaba etc than live in your over glorified Lagos..
Visit Igbo land first before spewing trash.

If Peter Obi is a failure, then it's clear your bitterness towards him is beyond politics; something I may never know about. Please just make sure you don't get a heart failure or something close to that, maybe suicide/mass shooting .

I fear who no fear your bitterness.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Josewonder(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good example Biafra pigs forgoting their pototo village for Lagos and start making foolish comment by yorubas ll gave them a place to hide their flat head. Very ungrateful set of human being

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
ojobanikan:

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Elo ni jale jale
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by chuksanambra: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
McStoic:

You and who were deported? For your information, I stay in Owerri. I don't stay outside my geo political zone. Get your assumptions correct. I will rather live in any of Owerri, Enugu, Calabar, Akwa Ibom, Port Harcourt, Asaba etc than live in your over glorified Lagos..
Visit Igbo land first before spewing trash.

If Peter Obi is a failure, then it's clear your bitterness towards him is beyond politics; something I may never know about. Please just make sure you don't get a heart failure or something close to that, maybe suicide/mass shooting .

I fear who no fear your bitterness.

Over glorified Lagos but Imo state Governor at a point had a special Assistant on Lagos.

Keep living in your Owerri, nothing do you. Don't bw like those fools promoting Peter Obi but are running away from Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by Ppp1p: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by chuksanambra: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
onuman:

Your use of cussing which few people use or understand, instead of cursing, is a measure of your bad education.

You must come from a family of stark illiterate paupers who can't afford to educate their children.
When other people were educating their children, that were your parents doing?

If you are so daft, unexposed and blockheaded that don't understand that cussing is a correct word, is that our problem?
Instead of you to go and enrol in Night school, you are here making a fool of your generations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by UnknownQueen(f): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rayd502:
Parents ought to do alot by taking their children home for proper knitting with their roots...These days we are witnessing a disconnect of the present generation with their ancestral homes.

This will not augur well for future generations yet unborn.

I am a victim of this anomaly,as my parents thought they were protecting me not knowing the disadvantages outweighs the advantages.

Mention only 5 advantages of connecting with one's ancestral home....

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by ultim: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cge-Lk9LYq1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

There's is nothing in that video except unnecessary sensationalism

They are not in the village and they come once in a while
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
There's nothing bad about that house. May just require a little renovation work and painting.
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by nightsaint(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by latolz: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
But seriously wetin concern you for their matter.. Why the intrusion...
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
I still don’t understand what is wrong with the house
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
I still don’t understand what is wrong with the house
Why wasting money in village house you don’t visit?
Left for me I won’t care less from Owerri to my village is just 300 lodge in a hotel highest someone can spend in the village is 4-5 days.
Re: Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) by olibeans: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
But they built mansions in Lagos.

Igbo slaves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Flavour Sees Miss World 2015 Coming Out (Photo) / Denny Kwan, Cambodian Actress Banned From Films For Being 'Too Sexy' / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.