Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki (50437 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Man Beaten Up By Policemen In The Presence Of His Lady In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by naptu2: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

Yesterday, policemen effected arrest somewhere in Ibeju Lekki. Youths in the area got wind of this and mobilized to rescue the suspect. They arrived late and missed the policemen.

On their way back, they sighted two armed policemen guarding a company. The irate youths, numbering over two hundred then decided to descend on the policemen, pelting them with stones and destroyed a Lexus SUV within.

When it became apparent that the mob was hell-bent on lynching the policemen, the policemen justifiably used their firearm. One of the attackers was hit; and is currently responding to treatment in hospital.

The policemen were able to protect themselves and prevent further wanton destruction. Normalcy has returned to the area. Investigation has commenced to arrest other fleeing attackers, after which they will be prosecuted.

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1552583244633210880

6 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by naptu2: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Reactions.

2 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by aycapri(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
The situation of the country currently is so crazy. In fact, This present government really CHANGED the country.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by ShaqFu: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Who was the person arrested and what was his or her offence?

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Nwodosis(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Everybody looking for whom to vent the government frustration on!

48 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lazy youths

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Realestatevixen: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hian

2 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by SouthSouth1914: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
The monster called police in Nigeria should be tamed, else it will consume everyone!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Klasique911(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
This Frustration from BAD GOVERNANCE be like breakfast, e go reach everybody... Keep supporting and voting for the EVIL AND DEVILISH PARTY with their brain dead 86 years old candidate and his Boko Haram running mate.
Muslim-muslim kill una there and one useless Vulturegriller on this platform

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Kizzygentle: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
The police men would just carry anybody anyhow with thinking because of bribe. Na God save this ones. Mtcheeew
Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Stanislause94: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
F**k shit

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by DrChukki: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Did I just see, one with gun is a majority...? angry

4 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by geesilver(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
The story is not clear..... I think some vital details may be missing, why and what are they arresting them for.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Passionate888: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Cyphar(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
I'm so happy.... With this news. I would have been better if they had kill the useless police men

Watin police do me and my friend, we no go ever forget.

Death to all wicked and corrupt police officers

4 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by StormpyBee: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
What lawlessness?
The country has gone south.

I can't wait for PO to change this narrative.

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by ust4jun: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Online Banking Website
- working client registration and account opening
- email and phone number verification and alert system
- fully functional admin dashboard
- full control of account info and transaction history
- clone of any bank front page
Operates just like a normal bank

Crypto Investment Website
- beautiful responsive front page
- admin and user dashboard
- multi crypto deposit and withdrawal system
- email alert system
- live chat integration
- referral system
- Full admin control

Courier Website with Tracking system
- Beautiful Frontpage design
- live tracking system
- cargo status email alert system
-live chat integration
All courier company functions

All kinds of web ideas
- Grant websites
- Donation websites
- Recruitment Websites

Whatsapp -

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Tecnophone: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
200 against 2,even if they carry missiles, they won't win. Another version pls.

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by indigenous234(f): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lies
Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by princeade86(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by magnum247: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin 200 kor 200 ni.
Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by visijo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Me as broke boyfriend;

Babe, your hair come fine as e rough today ọ grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ok

Vawulence is the order of the day in nigeria
Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by LilVast1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mumu say one with gun is a majority.
Well, the police dey over do tbh
Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Iliveforever(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu boys.

you must give them their share...
You might be one of those tinubu urchins shaa. Who knows

4 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by okoroemeka(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
Who was the person arrested and what was his or her offence?
IPOB
Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by HORLADY(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
See those keyboard warriors forming warlord. It's obvious the youths were pelting the policemen from safe distance but little did they know that the maximum effective range of AK-47 is about 400metres. People perish due to lack of knowledge

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by Memeni(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
The ZOO will burn
Re: Youths Attack Policemen In Ibeju-Lekki by 175(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin

grin

Story doesn't add up. . .heavy lies all over the report.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.