Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election (1593 Views)

Does Obidients Really Know Where North Central Is? / 2023:North-Central Is More Deserving Of Presidency Than South-East -Yahaya Bello / Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by rolams(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2022
nnewsnjobs:
I am of the opinion that Atiku will win SS, because PDP is deep rooted in SS, although the margin between Atiku and Obi might be small, Atiku will Winn SS while Obi will win SE.

NC might be the decider as you suggested.

The odd favour Atiku because he is likely sure of winning NE and SS, he will get good vote in NW and NC and will get at least 25% vote in all SW state and at least 35%vote in all SE states.

I would have love Obi to win but I don't work with sentiment.

You really understands politics. Thanks for putting off sentiments. This is what I have been telling people here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Win Election Based Realities On Ground, Isaac Fayose [VIDEO] / BREAKING: Gov. Wike Told To Dump Atiku, Pledge Allegiance To Tinubu, Obi / Fashola, Osinbajo And Akinwunmi Adesina Keep Mum On Tinubu 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.