Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,604 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election (1591 Views)

Does Obidients Really Know Where North Central Is? / 2023:North-Central Is More Deserving Of Presidency Than South-East -Yahaya Bello / Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Workch: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yes, Northcentral is the battle ground.
Tinubu is most likely going to win southwest, though the margin may not be very much.

Either Atiku or kwankwaso will likely win northwest. Forget about APC structure, Tinubu is not going to beat northerners here. Although, the APC structure may help him win some votes but he won’t win the region

Atiku will win Northeast

Peter obi will win southeast and south south.

Who ever grab northcentral between ATiku, Tinubu and Obi will win.

2 Likes

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by babyfaceafrica: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nairaland politician. Na so dem talk say GEJ go win 2015

1 Like

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Workch: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
When did I say this?

Did I say anybody will win the election?

Are you being insecure?
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by pacesetting: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
It was between GEJ and Buhari. This time, it's between Obi and Tinubu/Atiku/Kwankwaso.

U get the point now?

babyfaceafrica:

2 Likes

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by mrvitalis(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Workch:
Tinubu is most likely going to win southwest, though the margin may not be very much.

Either Atiku or kwankwaso will likely win northwest. Forget about APC structure, Tinubu is not doing to beat a northerner here. Although, the APC structure may help him win some votes but he won’t win the region

Atiku will win Northeast

If u prediction is correct then tinubu stands no chance then ...it's between Atiku and obi who ever wins north central wins

1 Like

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Well.

With the look of things,Obi might make it!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Opintiwa: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
ISWAP commander and a drug addict can’t rule

1 Like

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by LordMangekyo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Obi will win even the SW ahead of Tinubu grin grin
Yoruba youths don wise up. They are tired of doing agbero work grin and being victims of skull mining old men roaming about their streets grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Penguin2: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Workch:

Either Atiku or kwankwaso will likely win northwest. Forget about APC structure, Tinubu is not doing to beat a northerner here. Although, the APC structure may help him win some votes but he won’t win the region

Atiku will win Northeast

I’m going to be realistic with you, as I have always been.

In the North Central, Peter Obi will win Plateau, Benue, Abuja and Nasarawa. That’s 4 out of 7.

It’s also likely that Peter Obi might have good outing in Kogi but I don’t like factoring Kogi into my calculation.

Now, 4 out 7 is victory for Peter Obi in the North Central. So, if North Central is going to be the decider of the election, then Peter Obi wins.

But let me also add, that Peter Obi is winning Taraba in the Northeast and will have good outing in Adamawa too.

Yesterday, a nairalander was telling me of the support Peter Obi is garnering in Potiskum, Yobe State, Northeast. I was surprised because these are places we always take for granted that it would go to APC 100%.

So, just forget, this election is Peter Obi’s to lose.

Even Tinubu’s herd of foolish urchins know this reality.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Bethel4Life(f): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mikolo70:
R2-D2
I must tell you the truth... You are the only stupid one here.
Bats are always fuulish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Penguin2: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mikolo70:
R2-D2
I must tell you the truth... You are the only stupid one here.

I was expecting logical rebuttal of my projections but I guess you are incompetent of that.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Mikolo70(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Penguin2:

I was expecting logical rebuttal of my projections but I guess you are incompetent of that.

Pathetic!
I don't want to waste my precious time... You know what, i stopped taking Okoros serious after the APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES.
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
To add my 2 cent.
Tinibu should win SW(60%) and will do well in NE, NW, and NC.
Atiku should win NE and do well in NC, SS, NW
Obi should win SE and SS and do well in SW, NC..

The margin of the their wins in their strongholds and how well they do in other zones is what matters.
As par NC, I see all the three candidates securing about 30% each. +/-5%..
Tinibu will take Kogi, Kwara, Obi- Benue, FCT, Atiku - Niger... Can't say of Nasarawa and Plateau.
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Mikolo70(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bethel4Life:
Bats are always fuulish
Go and breastfeed your children, ok?
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by aribisala0(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
I agree that North Central will be decisive but the first round will be inconclusive and there will be a run off between the first two
In the End Atiku has better chances because if it Tinubu v Atiku SE will vote Atiku in a run run off and if it is Atiku v Obi is SW will vote Atiku .
Either way Tinubu and Obi will lose out
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by kokoA(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
True. Tinibu has the west, Atiku has north east (apart from Taraba), Obi has south east and south. North west most likely will be shared between Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwanso.
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Workch: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
kokoA:
True. Tinibu has the west, Atiku has north east (apart from Taraba), Obi has south east and south. North west most likely will be shared between Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwanso.
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Workch: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
kokoA:
The only state Tinubu May win with slight margin in northwest is Kaduna by rigging.

Atiku is sure going to win Bauchi and sokoto.

Kwankwaso will win Kano.

Kano May influence Katsina and Zamfara

Sokoto May influence Kebbi state.

In north central, Plateau, Benue, Abuja and nassarawa will be Between Obi and Atiku. Tinubu will be third here. I see Obi doing well in plateau, Abuja and Benue and Atiku taking Nassarawa.

Tinubu will get votes from Niger, Kwara and Kogi.
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Igbodicool(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Finally, power belongs to God.
He is the decider of who wins.
Meanwhile, let those that boast stop boasting.

God honours labor!

1 Like

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Workch: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Igbodicool:
Finally, power belongs to God.
He is the decider of who wins.
Meanwhile, let those that boast stop boasting.

God honours labor!
, get your PVC and vote. Leave god
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Coolsperm: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is very wicked he must be stoped by all means
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Igbodicool(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Workch:
, get your PVC and vote. Leave god
My PVC intact, breathing and smiling.

Nevertheless, God factor is the key!
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by newbornmacho(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mikolo70:

I don't want to waste my precious time... You know what, i stopped taking Okoros serious after the APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES.

And I stopped taking oily soup people serious after fayemi, amosun, etc did their usual treachery and stepped down for a useless old fool, after assuri g Nigerians they would never step down
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Smokedetector: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Also, the possibility of an inconclusive result/rerun should be considered
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by frugal(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Workch:

Either Atiku or kwankwaso will likely win northwest. Forget about APC structure, Tinubu is not going to beat northerners here. Although, the APC structure may help him win some votes but he won’t win the region

Atiku will win Northeast

Always include the states in south west. I'm still insisting he's not going to win Lagos, Ondo and Oyo states.
Structure will have little to no impact in 2023.

1 Like

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by colestephan86: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is very wicked he must be stoped by all means
The man that told God about his ambition, and God told him to go ahead
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by nnewsnjobs: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
I am of the opinion that Atiku will win SS, because PDP is deep rooted in SS, although the margin between Atiku and Obi might be small, Atiku will Winn SS while Obi will win SE.

NC might be the decider as you suggested.

The odd favour Atiku because he is likely sure of winning NE and SS, he will get good vote in NW and NC and will get at least 25% vote in all SW state and at least 35%vote in all SE states.

I would have love Obi to win but I don't work with sentiment.
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by chrisxxx(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Those saying Obi has South South don't know the suspicious feelings a South South person has about anything Ibo. Just wait towards the election and see the propaganda. Let Atiku recruit me to the job. The coloration will change.

1 Like

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
How will Atiku win Kanuri dominated North East? Pdp is taking Adamawa, Taraba, maybe Bauchi. APC will wipe Borno by around 96% win Yobe and maybe Gombe. Obi won't win South South. Unless you think Akwa ibom will be enough to cancel out calabar, Edo, Rivers, bayelsa and Delta.

1 Like

Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by techWriter3: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: North Central Is Going To Decide The Winner Of The Election by rolams(m): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Penguin2:

I’m going to be realistic with you, as I have always been.

In the North Central, Peter Obi will win Plateau, Benue, Abuja and Nasarawa. That’s 4 out of 7.

It’s also likely that Peter Obi might have good outing in Kogi but I don’t like factoring Kogi into my calculation.

Now, 4 out 7 is victory for Peter Obi in the North Central. So, if North Central is going to be the decider of the election, then Peter Obi wins.

But let me also add, that Peter Obi is winning Taraba in the Northeast and will have good outing in Adamawa too.

Yesterday, a nairalander was telling me of the support Peter Obi is garnering in Potiskum, Yobe State, Northeast. I was surprised because these are places we always take for granted that it would go to APC 100%.

So, just forget, this election is Peter Obi’s to lose.

Even Tinubu’s herd of foolish urchins know this reality.

Very funny analysis. You will be shocked to see that Peter Obi won't win any of the North Central states. Save this now and quote me after the election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Get 12 Million Votes In 2023 Election, Says Isaac Fayose / Wike Signs Law Allowing Women To Inherit Their Father’s Property / Fani Kayode Lambast Peter Obi Called Him A Mannerless Duncs With Low Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.