Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) (627 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) by NewscreedsTv: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
A Nigerian woman was surprised when she walked in on her baby sleeping on a generating set.

The woman decided to record the unbelievable scene on camera and share it on social media.

In the video, the baby girl identified as Ajoke slept comfortably on the generator with her face resting on the wall.

Her mum could be heard laughing in the background as she called out the baby’s name.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIqI1Zmc9nA

royalroy

Re: Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) by InsideLove(f): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmmm. How did she climb there and took such position?
Re: Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) by RedChiefPriest: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
This one don dey fly her mama dey laugh
Baby wey don go meeting grin

Lol on a serious matter,babies have really soft bones so any sleeping position is comfortable.
My little nephew comes to mind
Make MARVEL and DC sha no see this baby,I no wan hear another movie titled "The Generator Man"

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine for me and 2 bottle of milk for this adorable baby
Barman! Play me "This baby sef" by Dababy and Shatta bandle.

1 Like

Re: Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) by Reinamaria(f): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pick up the baby before she falls and go lay her on the bed, will you?
May attention seeking on social media not ruin us.

3 Likes

Re: Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) by xtocom: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin end time baby. Righteousness, Righteousness...na joke o!

1 Like

Re: Mother In Shock As She Sees Her Child Sleeping Comfortably On Generator (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
important question IS: was the gen ON or OFF?!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons for low earnings / / Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.