Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Reasons for low earnings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons for low earnings (630 Views)

10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons for low earnings by Jozilinn: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Reasons for low earnings by Romanoff(f): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2022
That woman married her enemy. I'd like married men here to please make excuses for why a man will treat his wife and kids like this.

It would be good to know how much "earning well" the man is really earning.

1 Like

Re: Reasons for low earnings by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
That woman married her enemy. I'd like married men her to please make excuses for why a man will treat his wife and kids like this.

It would good to know how much "earning well" the man is really earning.

Were you on the road? There seems to be some errors or omissions in your comment
Re: Reasons for low earnings by Romanoff(f): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Were you on the road? There seems to be some errors or omissions in your comment

No I wasn't jor. I'll make corrections, thanks for drawing my attention to the errors.
Re: Reasons for low earnings by Jozilinn: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
That woman married her enemy. I'd like married men here to please make excuses for why a man will treat his wife and kids like this.

It would be good to know how much "earning well" the man is really earning.
He is earning 65k and has an allowance and has other sources of earning money the 30k sends is sometimes from the extra money he makes.
Re: Reasons for low earnings by Romanoff(f): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jozilinn:
He is earning 65k and has an allowance and has other sources of earning money the 30k sends is sometimes from the extra money he makes.

Hmmm.

What is the cumulative source of his income?

Because if the man has other bills like paying two house rents, clothing, hospital visits, electricity, school fees, that 65k small o.

So it would be nice the woman is in on the man's finances so they can both plan their life accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Reasons for low earnings by Jozilinn: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:

Hmmm.

What is the cumulative source of his income?

Because if the man has other bills like paying two house rents, clothing, hospital visits, electricity, school fees, that 65k small o.

So it would be nice the woman is in on the man's finances so they can both plan their life accordingly.
They don't pay rent oh, the children are attending government schools,you think if the matter wasn't like this I would have brought it here, no now I understand how hard it is even if a man is earning 100k,at least he should consider some things now
Re: Reasons for low earnings by Romanoff(f): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jozilinn:
They don't pay rent oh, the children are attending government schools,you think if the matter wasn't like this I would have brought it here, no now I understand how hard it is even if a man is earning 100k,at least he should consider some things now

It's still good to know how much the man earns. I don't get how couples go about not knowing how much each person earns so they can plan accordingly.
Re: Reasons for low earnings by sisisioge: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
65k+20k+x= how much? I no no wetin dey happen for naija again o! I no understand! It is well....I just pity the innocent kids being brought into this world by the irresponsible adults! So aunty will work for 30days to earn 20k? Maids are now earning 40 to 60k, better tell her to re-channel her energy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons for low earnings by CodeTemplar: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
sisisioge:
65k+20k+x= how much? I no no wetin dey happen for naija again o! I no understand! It is well....I just pity the innocent kids being brought into this world by the irresponsible adults! So aunty will work for 30days to earn 20k? Maids are now earning 40 to 60k, better tell her to re-channel her energy.

Exactly. Rechannel the effort and restrategize.
Re: Reasons for low earnings by nicerod(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
She should not abort

Let her look for another job

Explain her predicament to the husband's relatives.
Re: Reasons for low earnings by Jozilinn: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
sisisioge:
okay no problem i will thank you

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of 7•5 KVA Generator / Man Slumped And Died Why Playing Football / For Married Couples Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.