Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria (789 Views)

Dollar Rise: EFCC Continues Crackdown On Cryptocurrency Platforms, Others / How To Earn 6 Figures From The Dollar Rise / Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Mide3367: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
yen yen yen angry.. Price of commodity in the market is not going to be the same. It will go higher. Which means your more money chases fewer goods. Go read your secondary school economics text book..

Modified:
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Ebubu3: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
yen yen yen angry.. Price of commodity in the market is not going to be the same. It will go higher. Which means your more money chases fewer goods. Go read your secondary school economics text book..
he is better off than Nigerian worker whose salary didn’t rise with dollar

1 Like

Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by HeadNigga: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ebubu3:
he is better off than Nigerian worker whose salary didn’t rise with dollar
but he should not be happy coz the prices of goods are reacting to the exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Solofresh2: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
You are still on the same page with the those earning in Naira.Except you are out of the country.The higher the price, the lower the quality and quantity of goods

1 Like

Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Waterlilly: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are still on the same page with the those earning in Naira.Except you are out of the country.The higher the price, the lower the quality and quantity of goods
true talk
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Ebubu3: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
HeadNigga:
but he should not be happy coz the prices of goods are reacting to the exchange rate.
I get sha
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Ebubu3: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
no he’s not on same page with those earning in naira

If I earn 50k naira and normally use it to buy 50k foodstuff every month. If there is inflation and the foodstuff is now worth 60k, I can’t buy it again with 50k naira, I’ll have top top 10k. But the man earning in dollars won’t top any amount as his dollar will also appreciate.
Dollar earners in Nigeria are better than naira earners in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by waze63(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.

Pls I'm interested..here's my whatsapp number
Thanks
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by rusher14: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
How can someone even be arguing about the gains of earning the greenback instead of the Naira.

What you should all be doing is attempting to bring in dollars at all cost.

If there's inflation, you are indemnified.

If the Naira rises, all the better for you in Nigeria.
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

I'm interested boss
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Saintdan0421(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

Pure Truth
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

Scammer
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
Not for someone doing a legit job on upwork
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Igwend:

Call me 07064953508
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
you could have been humble enough to say you are interested
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by bigl: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:

That is if you withdraw in dollars ... Cos if upwork send am to your naira akant, that $1050 won't be more than 420k naira
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Ebubu3: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2022
bigl:

That is if you withdraw in dollars ... Cos if upwork send am to your naira akant, that $1050 won't be more than 420k naira
grin true

1 Like

Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by davclick123: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Am interested
Re: I Am So Happy About This Dollar Rise In Nigeria by Zidoh(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
bigl:

That's true. We received and exchange for all freelancer and our rate is friendly. @OP we are always at your services for instant withdrawal and exchange of your funds at good rate. Whatsapp contact on the signature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Groovy BBNaija biography, Age & Net Worth, Henry Olisaemeka Orakwue full data & / Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. / Public Service(announcement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.