Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. (797 Views)

Illegal Money Operations; FG To Ban Lamonade Finance, Others / Make Some Cool Cash Through Iwow Rich / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by Antihypocrite: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
So guys, I felt I could make a little cash from the crack in our monetary system.

As we all know, the fx window is dual in nature. The bank rate is different from the black market rate.

So I felt I could go to the bank and send 300 dollars to my ex who now resides in the US, using bank rate which is less than 500 Naira.

She would then send me the money using send wave, and I would cash out from black market at above 700.

I went to the bank, and bank said I have to bring my dollar because they don't convert. So I have to get dollar from black market and send. But that would be a loss to me.

Any bright ideas on how to win?

Tell me how to beat the bank, and I'll gv u 10k

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by Talktalk2022: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol
How old are you ?
Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by kestolove95(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol conny man die conny man bury am

3 Likes

Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by Antihypocrite: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Talktalk2022:
Lol
How old are you ?

Old enough to look for money

5 Likes

Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by MMempire(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Antihypocrite:

Old enough to look for money
Superb answer!

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by Antihypocrite: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tgb2:
Trade indices with automated bot and earn daily also get free forex bot and several free deriv synthetic indices robots check info in image

U dey mental
Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by LogicallySXT(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Antihypocrite:
So guys, I felt I could make a little cash from the crack in our monetary system.

As we all know, the fx window is dual in nature. The bank rate is different from the black market rate.

So I felt I could go to the bank and send 300 dollars to my ex who now resides in the US, using bank rate which is less than 500 Naira.

She would then send me the money using send wave, and I would cash out from black market at above 700.

I went to the bank, and bank said I have to bring my dollar because they don't convert. So I have to get dollar from black market and send. But that would be a loss to me.

Any bright ideas on how to win?

Tell me how to beat the bank, and I'll gv u 10k

This is the bizness me and my friend has been doing low key but we don't do it everyday, just twice or thrice a week to avoid suspicions but it is very profitable.

You did it wrong, I can tell you how to go about it and I don't need your 10k.

After all, this is an anonymous forum so ain't scared of shit.

Buzz me on whatsapp... [0_9_1_6_2_8_9_4_4_8_2]
Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by MrBroke(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Antihypocrite:

U dey mental

Yes he is
Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by MrBroke(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2023
LogicallySXT:

This is the bizness me and my friend has been doing low key but we don't do it everyday, just twice or thrice a week to avoid suspicions but it is very profitable.

Hmmmm grin

Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by shawante(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2023
LogicallySXT:

Bro if you ain't scared of shit why not post it here so others can learn as well.

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by Naturalgbola(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
don't mind the silly scammer
shawante:

Bro if you ain't scared of shit why not post it here so others can learn as well.

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by LogicallySXT(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
shawante:

Listen to yourself.

I should give a full detailed explanation of an illegal stuff on a legit popular forum to teach what exactly??
Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by Antihypocrite: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
All d working boys on dis platform wia una dey
Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by Teebabie1(f): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Qer7:
Free info to Make money online daily trading synthetic indices on deriv using free method shown on screenshot below
Can you pls tell me how?
Re: Let's Make Some Illegal Money Together. by abfelicity91: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Naturalgbola:
don't mind the silly scammer
Una brain too dey shallow. They send you to go study, you only went to do copy and paste (cramming) and came back with empty brain.

That's why foreign is always better, black man can easily label anything he doesn't understand as scam.

You want him to sauy it here so dumb ppl like you can spread it out like the way some useless girls spread legs for who ever pay them.

Go wash your brain abeg

(1) (Reply)

Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER / Event Organisers Needed / How Logical Is The Registration Cost Implication For Limited Liability Biz Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.