Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand (2350 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South / I Just Watched Out The Shootout Video Between Avengers And The Navy Woow / PDP Pegs Kogi,Bayelsa Guber Election Forms At N21m,Higher Than Presidential form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Spermatogenesis: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
I dont know who is advising him. He needs to mingle more with muslim clerics and organisations.
Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Penguin2: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
I dont know who is advising him. He needs to mingle more with muslim clerics and organisations.

That is Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed’s job.

Peter Obi will not start showing fake love to Muslim Clerics because of elections.

He’s not Tinubu that will rent fake Bishops.

What this means is that Peter Obi will visit Muslim Clerics when he genuinely needs to visit them and not to do eye service.

You get the point now?

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by ignis: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spermatogenesis:

Atleast he's not mingling with fake bishops.

Go and advice Tinubu.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Spermatogenesis: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Peter Obi will not start showing fake love to Muslim Clerics because of elections.

What this means is that Peter Obi will visit Muslim Clerics when he genuinely needs to visit them and not to do eye service.

You get the point now?
This is Nigerian politics. We vote base on sentiments which is a factor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Spermatogenesis: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
ignis:

Atleast he's not mingling with fake bishops.

Go and advice Tinubu.
This is the problem with most of you. Not everyone is against Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by MadamVanessa(f): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spermatogenesis:

shocked

Nonsense and foolish thread.

He does that more than one føolish idiotic ancestor who picked a Muslim as his running mate when he's also a Muslim. To you that's not a problem, but Peter Obi own is the problem. Foolishness in high places.

3 Likes

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Lastmessenger2: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
how many times have your Tinubu mingled with Christian clerics ?

2 Likes

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Jostoman: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
So na Wetin dey your mind be that don't worry e go soon cleared for your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Opintiwa: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spermatogenesis:

You don talk finish?

Oya go lay bed sleep.

Obi will be president of Nigeria take that to the bank

3 Likes

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Delphi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Just rest please. Peter Obi is really agitating you. Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that. Nawaa o. Give these presidential candidates some slack.
Give constructive and convincing reasons for people to support your candidate and not to surreptitiously be giving out disreputable remarks. This has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Throwback: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Penguin2:

You get the point now?

But he can show fake love to Christians?

How many different churches apart from Catholic Church has Obi attended in the past 2 years before July 2022?

But for election sake, Peter Obi is ready to visit any Prophet or Apostle just to Christianize the upcoming elections.

A very typical politician who is ready to pander to tribal and religious sentiments.

El-Rufai, who was then the Deputy National Secretary of the APC, was detained on 15 and 16 November 2013, at the Finotel, Awka in Anambra state.

“Peter Obi is a tribal bigot,” El-Rufai tweeted.

“He was widely quoted on national television that the SSS was right to detain me for 48 hours in a hotel in 2014 on the grounds that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State”! I sued the SSS and awarded N4m damages.”

1 Like

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by jumas(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Is it part of the strategy?

1 Like

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by backtovillage: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
I agree with you.
This is politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by kokoA(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
He's never gonna win their votes so what's the point. He needs to do more work in his stronghold to get the best number possible. Let his running mate try his best to get some percentage of the other side.

1 Like

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by ipobarecriminals: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
sad angry Shun Obi and PVC for now.Go Arm yourself. OBI children aren't here.

1 Like

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by GodsOwnMan: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
peter pandora thief obi is a politcal fool. Him go collect come 2023. Mark this down.
Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by RZArecta(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
You should have advised him to hire like thirty fake imams to impress you na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by RZArecta(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
peter pandora thief obi is a politcal fool. Him go collect come 2023. Mark this down.
hahahahaha grin twenty agbado for you

1 Like

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Zandena(f): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
No one need to be told that Obi is purely Christians' candidate in the 2023 election. He's been crisscrossing Christian clerics and leaders who have already stated times without number that Christians should cast their votes for Obi Pandora Ambassador. Neither Obi nor his running mate has been sighted with any Muslim cleric, hence justifying the claims he's a Christian contestant
I like this as it would give more acceptance to Bola in Muslim majority North most especially that they're watching and listening to all the insults and threats Obi's supporters and their CAN elements have been spewing against them!
Fear North!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by GodsOwnMan: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
RZArecta:
hahahahaha grin peter obi is a crook

you are very correct bro.

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by tinsel: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
I just commented this is a gathering yesterday. I think he needs to slow it down. I mean the visits
Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Penguin2: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Throwback:

But he can show fake love to Christians?

How many different churches apart from Catholic Church has Obi attended in the past 2 years before July 2022?

But for election sake, Peter Obi is ready to visit any Prophet or Apostle just to Christianize the upcoming elections.

A very typical politician who is ready to pander to tribal and religious sentiments.

Let’s assume Peter Obi has been visiting only Catholics in the last two years, are Catholics Muslims?
Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Penguin2: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
tinsel:
I just commented this is a gathering yesterday. I think he needs to slow it down. I mean the visits

But it was ok for Tinubu to invite 2000 Ulammahs to pray for him but it’s wrong for Peter Obi to visit Pastors and Christian leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Opintiwa: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Penguin2:

But it was ok for Tinubu to invite 2000 Ulammahs to pray for him but it’s wrong for Peter Obi to visit Pastors and Christian leaders?

Leave those awawawa road side corn sellers make them Dey yarn dust. Obi go be president
Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Indispensable85(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Penguin2:

You get the point now?

So running from one church to the other is not eye service? Has he been moving around churches like that before this election period? Self deceit must be paradise for you guys. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by JOpress3: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Great steps in the right direction from Peter Obi and the Christian Community in general.

Plugging all the low-hanging fruits.

Focusing on what he can control

Ensures safeguard of his default constituency, Christian votes and South east votes first.

If Tinubu can be bold enough to stake a Muslim-Muslim ticket on the basis of Winnerability.

Then, Peter Obi should ensure that he pay visit to Every Church or denomination before election on the basis of Winnerability.

"So long as the hunter have learnt how to shoot without missing, I have learned how to fly with perching". Chinwe Achebe. Things fall Apart

1 Like

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Ekemax: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Amaechi that even got a title what did he get in return not to make mention of Wike
Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Vulturereloaded: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Muslims can easily find offense and opponents will use religion to trigger violence. Let yusuf the muslim meet the muslims.

Afteraĺl the economic hardship does not know christian and muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by ezegold4we: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
PETER Obi is already The Next president in the waiting,

February 2023 presidential election will only be a formality,

Only fool's and Born failures are still attacking Peter Obi,

If u r below 60yrs old and u r still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means u aren't Smart at all, even the current dullard in aso Rock is More smarter than u.

3 Likes

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by maxlev1: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Nonsense and foolish thread.

He does that more than one føolish idiotic ancestor who picked a Muslim as his running mate when he's also a Muslim. To you that's not a problem, but Peter Obi own is the problem. Foolishness in high places.
Why being so bitter and aggressive in someone's thread?
Can't u drop useful replies without insults on him?
Supporting a candidate by being insulting and aggressive gives alot of people negative impression. That is not the way forward pls. Promote him with peace and not with violence.
Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by Tinubuagbado: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Spermatogenesis:

Tinubu looks more like a bandit, he only associates with bandits and terrorists, he should associate with responsible citizens, I don't know those advising him.

1 Like

Re: Woow Peter Obi Is Looking More Like A Christian Candidate Than Presidential Cand by SaiOba: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Bro, I understand your point but at the moment, Ahmed Datti will handle all that has to do with Islamic programmes that is the more reason why a mixed religion ticket is the best.. Besides, you know how we are with religion and religious issues in this country, Peter Obi needs to be extra careful before some religious extremists will tag him infidel, grin I also believe he's only attending to the Christian programmes that he's been officially invited to.. Bro, walai! e no easy o
Spermatogenesis:

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 POLL: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi By A Wide Margin / Is Nigeria Really A Serious Country? (Pictures) / BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.