Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,342 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday (2350 Views)

#ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday / BREAKING: Tinubuadvocate Has Deactivated His Account / Tinubuadvocate The Hypocrite! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by ThEGodFaThEr2: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
A notorious Nairalander, an Mc Oluomo protège and Tinubu supporter came online on Nairaland to threaten the good and great people of ancient Benin Kingdom for their staunch support for Peter Gregory Obi of labour party.
He made several threats against the great Benin kingdom and even went ahead to warn them a serious consequence awaits them if they don't desist from their support for Peter Gregory Obi.
As a confirmed Omoluabi from Igbęsa, Ogun state, I and my fellow Yoruba people totally condemn this senseless act and show of shame from the urchin, Tinubuadvocate. We the good Yoruba people and our leaders in Afenifere have resolved to vote for the labour party candidate, Peter Obi.

My name is Honourable Otunba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao Buraimoh, Youth Leader, Ogun State Youths For Peter Obi.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Where is the threat in his post you slanderous false accusing Okoro Judas ?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Paulheyman: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Edo no be Lagos

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
My name is Honourable Otunba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao Buraimoh, Youth Leader, Ogun State Youths For Peter Obi.

OSU now claiming Yoruba Muslim.

Kai. Never thought I will see the day but nothing is impossible when it comes to OSU impersonations .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by ThEGodFaThEr2: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Oh! I forgot you can't read and assimilate. Olodo rabata

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by RZArecta(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
If he exports this murderous agbero lifestyle to Canada, they'll lock him up and throw the keys away. Tinubuadvocate should stop threatening people because of their electoral choices

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Chinjo2: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Get this straight. We are no friend of Tinubu. Edo has rejected him long time ago.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2:

Oh! I forgot you can't read and assimilate. Olodo rabata

Show us the threat you insufferable OSU cretin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Paulheyman: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

He believes in Tinubu, yet he's relocating his family to Canada

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Paulheyman:

He believes in Tinubu, yet he's relocating his family to Canada

I don't know about that .
.I am only asking from the Yoruba Muslim of an OP who is actually an OSU to point out the threat in Tinubuadvicate post.

Where is the threat to Edo people ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Naira20: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Blackmail is the use of threat to prevent another from engaging in a lawful occupation...

"...Peter Obi the stranger"- Blackmail

If they do this...then we will do that- threat

Oya piece it together if you get brain

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Kepp crying.

Banduta like you have reduced Tinubu to Vilage champion.

We thought he had something to offer in the past not knowing he's more empty than an empty vessel.

You people can reduce him further by continuous attacks on other tribes.

Ethnic bigots.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2, the osuegbe false accuser like its father the devil, where is the threat ?
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

I don't know about that .
.I am only asking from the Yoruba Muslim of an OP who is actually an OSU to point out the threat in Tinubuadvicate post.
Where is the threat to Edo people ?

Now its clearer that you're indeed a Robot and slave.

I thought you could read but now we know you're a stack illiterate. Itimpataka.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Paulheyman: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2:
A notorious Nairalander, an Mc Oluomo protège and Tinubu supporter came online on Nairaland to threaten the good and great people of ancient Benin Kingdom for their staunch support for Peter Gregory Obi of labour party.
He made several threats against the great Benin kingdom and even went ahead to warn them a serious consequence awaits them if they don't desist from their support for Peter Gregory Obi.
As a confirmed Omoluabi from Igbęsa, Ogun state, I and my fellow Yoruba people totally condemn this senseless act and show of shame from the urchin, Tinubuadvocate. We the good Yoruba people and our leaders in Afenifere have resolved to vote for the labour party candidate, Peter Obi.

The beni people being the progenitors of Yorubas should have let him know that the wisdom of the elderly should be respected at all times. The people he's threatening are very much informed than he is, so he needs to at least let go of his ego and selfishness and back the mandate of his progenitors. Information is power and I think that's the difference between papa and pikin. Edo no be Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Kepp crying.

Banduta like you have reduced Tinubu to Vilage champion.

We thought he had something to offer in the past not knowing he's more empty than an empty vessel.

You people can reduce him further by continuous attacks on other tribes.

Ethnic bigots.

Fool I am not, have never and will never be in support of Tinubu or the APC.

But I will rather vote a Tinubu than an OSU cretin and a puppet of world Jewry in the waiting .

That aside , show us the threat you lying bastard seed of a Jewish slave merchant .
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Now its clearer that you're indeed a Robot and slave.

I thought you could read but now we know you're a stack illiterate. Itimpataka.

Do me the favour of posting the threat as claimed as a response to me.

Osuegbe liars.

This is how you bastards throw false accusations around as if you are sharing greetings in that your ekwensu land.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
RZArecta:
If he exports this murderous agbero lifestyle to Canada, they'll lock him up and throw the keys away. Tinubuadvocate should stop threatening people because of their electoral choices

The bandit want to force other tribes to accept that packaged failure called Tinubu. And yet he's planing to relocate to Canada. Don't you see the hypocrisy of Urchins? He knows that Tinubu is a bad product and yet he's working for him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by Newkingy: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You no see the last paragraph? Abi ya eyes dey pain you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Do me the favour of posting the threat as claimed as a response to me.
Osuegbe liars.
This is how you bastards throw false accusations around as if you are sharing greetings in that your ekwensu land.

Yet you can't survive without us. We are unique, we are light but you're darkness as exemplified by your threads and posts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Paulheyman:

The beni people being the progenitors of Yorubas should have let him know that the wisdom of the elderly should be respected at all times. The people he's threatening are very much informed than he is, so he needs to at least let go of his ego and selfishness and back the mandate of his progenitors. Information is power and I think that the difference between papa and pikin. Edo no be Lagos

Osuegbe your attempts at forming divide between cousins and brothers will not work.

Elections will come and go and Bini and Yoruba relationship will still remain cordial , a president will be sworn in and it won't be your OSU candidate.
If anything, the special relationship shared by the Bini peoples and SS at large with the Yoruba will still be cordial and be of envy to you outcasts.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Newkingy:

You no see the last paragraph? Abi ya eyes dey pain you.

Leave that vagabond. He's a disgusting foolish, haggard looking cretin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Yet you can't survive without us. We are unique, we are light but you're darkness as exemplified by your threads and posts.

I don hear OSU.

Now point us to the direction of this threat you are talking about .

You see why nobody likes you
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Osuegbe your attempts at forming divide between cousins and brothers will not work.
Elections will come and go and Bini and Yoruba relationship will still remain cordial , a president will be sworn in and it won't be your OSU candidate.
If anything, the special relationship shared by the Bini peoples and SS at large with the Yoruba will still be cordial and be of envy to you outcasts.

Online miscreant. Keep constituting nuisance on Nairaland. Ode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Says a bandit. Who bandits has ever helped.

It's good for me that terrorists and bandits like you don't like me.

Go and sin no more. Ewu Gambia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by ThEGodFaThEr2: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

I don hear OSU.

Now point us to the direction of this threat you are talking about .

If you continue constituting into nuisance on this thread I will personally report your moniker to the owner of Nairaland, Seun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2:

If you continue constituting into nuisance on this thread I will personally report your moniker to the owner of Nairaland, Seun.

OSU, the burden is upon you as the accuser to prove that the post in question was a direct threat to the good people of Edo and of Bini extraction.

Is that too hard for you ?

If you like deviate to how your mother conceived you in a brothel and hung it on your father , just provide where the member in question threatened violence on Edo citizens.

Do it or forever remain a disgrace to your already disgraceful OSU lineage.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Says a bandit. Who bandits has ever helped.

It's good for me that terrorists and bandits like you don't like me.

Go and sin no more. Ewu Gambia

I hear.

Oya post the threat that the member is being accused of.
Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by ThEGodFaThEr2: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

OSU, the burden is upon you as the accuser to prove that the post in question was a direct threat to the good people of Edo and of Bini extraction.

If you like deviate to how your mother conceived you in a brothel and hung it on your father , just provide where the member in question threatened violence on Edo citizens.

Do it or forever remain a disgrace to your already disgraceful OSU lineage.
I will not dignify you with a response because I learned long ago never wrestle with a pig – it gets mud all over you and the pig likes it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday by GodHatesJews: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Newkingy:

E b like you no Sabi wetin be threat. Abi! As them said once u support bat, them comot your brain for your head.

Post am for me make I read now

You see the devil cannot even prove his own lies.

You think NL is that accursed village you crawled out from where you accuse your neighbour of all evil just to get rid of him and take over his land?

False accusation is a hallmark of an OSU cretin like yourspf.

Just go to IGP's office, DSS and see how for every pettotion to threat of life from Nigerians , a thousand are from Igbo liars on each other.

You are like your father the devil (Ekwensu) and lying is your nature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC May End Up Of Not Having Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State(photos) / Nobody Can Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration – Sultan Of Sokoto / What Nigerian should know about the new Dual-Purpose Debit Card and NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.