Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks (35090 Views)

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Twoclans(f): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2022
akeeng:
These people are so bold mehn. How they still operate on a road that’s supposed to be guarded by the military? This is beyond me

Which road is guarded by military ?

My love just forget that thing ohhh .
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Rayjnr: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2022
Alphamale101:
Weytin dey sup for country.

Nothing dey sup, Hausa soldiers and govt officials are saboteurs

1 Like

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Osek(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2022
There was a country called Nigeria ruled by wicked politicians... If Nigeria was a sane country, buhari would have been impeached by now for insecurity, zero economy, indebtedness... When this kind stuff was happening during Jonathan govt, this same people came out in mass to protest now d worst is yet to happen during their govt and everyone is afraid to wake up one morning and see that our dear country has been overrun by terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Twoclans(f): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Which polity is the op heating up? What have you said that is different from the story

Oga you did not see the initial thread i was referring to before the OP corrected and fleshed up the message.

If was after the correction that moderators moved it to front page.Sometimes you need to calm down and dont jump on things unnecessarily.
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by nedekid: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2022
UgoFly:
If you are awake, just go on your knees and start praying that the army defeats the bandits right now. If they overrun Zuma barracks, the gate of Abuja metropolis is flung open.
Is there any problem with them over running the place?
Let turuji or the other one they turbaned the other day kukuma enter and become president naa, abi are they not Africans?
They probably will do a better job than the present occupiers of the place. undecided
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by PrinceMajestic: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2022
MindHacker9009:
"The terrorists took control of the area for over 30 minutes and kept on shooting before heading towards the Kaduna axis of the expressway,”

However, less than 30 minutes after the terrorists fled, solders from Zuma Barracks stormed the scene and took full control, chasing the terrorists into the bush."

Haba, less than 30 minutes after the terrorists fled solders chased the terrorists into the bush
I thought I was the only person who noticed that stupid line of the report. Chasing Terrorists who already left the scene into the bush. I heard they killed many soldiers, no where is safe now

1 Like

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2022
If u understand, u will know its just a diverional tactics by the bandits.

Wats at the said place that they're attacking.

We shud look out wide. I wonder how this people cud fool us
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by raphy(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2022
They have succeed in selling the country to terrorist after letting them out of prison in Abuja now they are going to army barracks.God save this shit hole.of a country

1 Like

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Alphamale101(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Rayjnr:

Nothing dey sup, Hausa soldiers and govt officials are saboteurs

Them dey use innocent people play politics. The most annoying part is that the one wey be president self no even know weytin to do. Person wey be former general can't give command

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by bizzibodi(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2022
There plan is to occupy border towns & forests close to Abuja:-kuje,gwari,kai,gwagwalada,zuba,kwali,abaji,suleja,Katon karfi(kogi),Karu(nasarawa),suleja(Niger) then attack Abuja from every angle objectives which the have achieved for several months now thanks to our inept security forces.
I doubt if demoralised force can fend off attacks from all fronts with saboteurs among them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Greatlee54: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2022
UgoFly:
If you are awake, just go on your knees and start praying that the army defeats the bandits right now. If they overrun Zuma barracks, the gate of Abuja metropolis is flung open.
Pray for who exactly?
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by FiremanX: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Useless country ruled by dumbos,,,
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by BadNews: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by akeeng: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Twoclans:

Which road is guarded by military ?

My love just forget that thing ohhh .

Na wa o. So even with the everyday terror on that road, no military presence there? I give up
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2022
NAIRALAND IS ALWAYS LATE ON NEWS, THOSE TERRORISTS KILLED 15 SOLDIERS OUTSIDE CIVILIANS.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by lexy2014: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Twoclans:

Oga you did not see the initial thread i was referring to before the OP corrected and fleshed up the message.

If was after the correction that moderators moved it to front page.Sometimes you need to calm down and dont jump on things unnecessarily.

Your reference with another thread has nothing to do with the alarm you are raising on this thread as the OP isn't the author of the story but Punch newspapers. So I ask again....Which polity is the op heating up? What have you said that is different from the story?
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Olamercy884(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2022
But this government claimed terrorists had been 'technically defeated'! Oh my gosh!
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by luminouz(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Twoclans:
@ OP please be clear so that you dont heat up an already tenced up country.

The area currently under security concerns is between zuma rock /madalla all the way to zuma barracks .

The soldiers at zuma barracks are at alert .

Anybody plying that route should just be carefull.

Like seriously you are trying o... When you told me you ply some of these dangerous routes I just know say you be real and raw.

How much for bride price so I can import you from that dangerous North Central to Ekiti State na? I get big farm here, all fenced and safe. grin wink

N.B: on a very serious note, stay safe, aiit?
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by tnerro1(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Why does the Army wait to be attacked before carrying out a clearance operation? Where is the intelligence arm of the Army? There have been reports that bandits are camped in forest around Abuja for weeks and they wait to be killed before they started clearance operation, I would rather join amotekun than this present Nigeria Army.....SAD
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Sunnyski: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2022
UgoFly:

Las las everybody go chop breakfast grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Dingdongbells(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I saw someone wearing Tinubu's cap coming out of the bush with AK47 around Kaduna this evening
Oshey!!! Clap for yourself. You never fail to disappoint. You should have snapped picture and show us as proof.
Sherlock "wicked man Holmes".
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by KevMitnick: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2022
dazzlingd:
These guys are so motivated right now, their morale is very high because they feel they are winning.

But this may be a short lived joy, though Nigeria may have failed, but the terrorists his time have made a mistake, u dont go for a nations capital no matter how weak they may appear. They should expect a very stiff resistance and fight back.
Keep dreaming. When their patron is in power

1 Like

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by ADEBAYO327(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]Nigeria!!!!!!
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Popesuccess(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Ussycool:
Whaat?
We are experiencing a disastrous regime, I wonder how Buhari and service Chiefs sleep well.

E bad gan!
I don't about the service chiefs but for Buhari he sleeps like a baby, he doesn't care.
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Mummyfour(f): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Odin13:

Walahi fa..
but you have always been a staunch supporter of this government. So na wahala now.
Is it obvious now that your Buhari and APC government no send Una.

How a general and the other army chiefs sleep at night with all these insecurities baffles me.
Abuja the seat of power like other regions is not safe again and some people are still loving their darling daddy.

The breakfast is going round.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by TotalRunter: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Rugaria:
Obviously, the fulani oligarchy has given the final order for the long awaited war to start..
Obadiah Mailafia predicted these vermins accurately..
They will be the ones to regret this in the end because this is nothing but the beginning of their unraveling in this country

Clearly, you said it all

1 Like

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by TotalRunter: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2022
tnerro1:
Why does the Army wait to be attacked before carrying out a clearance operation? Where is the intelligence arm of the Army? There have been reports that bandits are camped in forest around Abuja for weeks and they wait to be killed before they started clearance operation, I would rather join amotekun than this present Nigeria Army.....SAD

Even the clearance they mostly chase them away, you dont kill fulani criminal anyhow ask army guys. Your fellow fulani soldiers will mess you up in no distant future
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Litmus: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Twoclans:

That military check point is just beside zuma rock.

And those military boys are lackadaisical most times .They always look exhausted and tired .

I just hope they were not taken unawares.

General Security apparatus throughout Nigeria is unaware evidently. Even well trained, experienced terrorists marshalled by even international sponsors, utilising state of the art equipment such as satalite, UAV, covet operatives embedded in the community and so on would not record as much apparent success as the low browed, low IQ, barefooted illiterates bandits are against our soldiers and police if
our soldiers and police were awear as they should be at all times.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by tnerro1(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Twoclans:

That military check point is just beside zuma rock.

And those military boys are lackadaisical most times .They always look exhausted and tired .

I just hope they were not taken unawares.

Even the ones along kubwa road are always sitting under their mango tree jisting
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Litmus: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria is not serious about security. The primitive police stations, prisons , places where soldiers are hold up in the restive areas, the poorly considered check points arrangements and so on throughout Nigeria does not suggest a nation ready to deal with the relevant security issues worrying Nigerians.
Re: Suspected Terrorists Attack Niger-Abuja Military Checkpoint Near Zuma Barracks by Anndrew(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2022
benuejosh:
Myself i don't understand that paragraph. After people fled, you came and chased them. Haba!!
Lolz,it call contracentridtion..those Abaye don't no how to lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano While Trying to Bomb A School / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.