Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

God Failed Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Failed Me (286 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction! My Manhood Failed Me. / Marriage Has Failed Me! / God Failed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Failed Me by Advice21: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022

3 Likes

Re: God Failed Me by Ussycool: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Whaat?
This weak my soul, how on earth will a reasonablen Man take Yahoo as a career? Even though it doesn't pay them.

Well, be more prayerful and becareful with the Wolf you married. God never failed you, may be He is testing your faith. You will be deliver in due time.
Re: God Failed Me by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Can you add paragraphs & spaces in-between?

This is difficult to read for the eyes.

Okay, finally finished reading. I am sorry for your predicament, but blaming God for your own decisions wouldn't solve any problems for you at this point because you did not do your own due diligence. Choosing a life partner is 90% your job & 10% God's job. He won't come down to tell you who to choose except you specifically ask, ask & ask again out of curiosity, and you will see signs. There is no way you wouldn't have seen red flags. Be honest with yourself.

My parents cannot help me. Everybody says I should pray, I shouldn't leave --- See, if your story is true and not something cooked up as usual on NL. Dust your slippers and find your way, because that Yahoo Boi might be planning to add YahooPlus to it because he is still poor, It is either he tries to use you or use your child in the future.

This is not the time for prayer, dust your slippers and move.

1 Like

Re: God Failed Me by Vision101(m): 3:33am On Jul 29, 2022
I'm writing because you said that God failed you. God didn't fail you. Your emotions and walking by sight failed you. From your explanation, you are from a good Christian background but in taking this decision you didn't allow the Holy Spirit to lead you.

You judged him based on his looks and outward expression. If you had prayed and the Holy Spirit tells you to reject him you would have doubted because such instruction will not align with human reasoning.

For a Christian, marriage is one of the most critical life decisions to make because there's no second chance.

Now that you are in it my advice is for you to pray and if need be temporary separation. Threaten him that you are not coming back unless he changes.

1 Like

Re: God Failed Me by capetownboyz(m): 4:12am On Jul 29, 2022
You deserve or every piece of what you get .. a bad bitch got a better ending story than you ..

(1) (Reply)

Great nairalander / Accomodation In Oyo / Thank God It's Friday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.