Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Accomodation In Oyo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Accomodation In Oyo (287 Views)

This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / Accomodation In Ajah / Help With Free Accomodation In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accomodation In Oyo by Demmiebobo450(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
please who stays in oyo town here..i am a corper who needs cheap and conducive accomodation..i was posted to one school at awe , oyo town..and i don't have an idea of where to stay ...please help me out...i will resume my ppa by early september
Re: Accomodation In Oyo by Demmiebobo450(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
also if you can help with bed and all other things..i will appreciate that cos man is an orphan ...i don't want you to pity me ...i'm hard working!!!
Demmiebobo450:
please who stays in oyo town here..i am a corper who needs cheap and conducive accomodation..i was posted to one school at awe , oyo town..and i don't have an idea of where to stay ...please help me out...i will resume my ppa by early september
Re: Accomodation In Oyo by shawante(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Demmiebobo450:
also if you can help with bed and all other things..i will appreciate that cos man is an orphan ...i don't want you to pity me ...i'm hard working!!!
Where's your ppa and what church denomination do you attend?
Re: Accomodation In Oyo by Demmiebobo450(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2022
my ppa is at baptist international academy, awe oyo state. and i attend winners chapel..you can contact me on 0.8.1.6.8.2.6.seven.4.4.0
shawante:

Where's your ppa and what church denomination do you attend?

(1) (Reply)

Does The Volume Of TV Affect Electricity Bill? / Mother Gives Birth To 10 Children In Pretoria To Set World Record (inside Life S / How To Manage That Bad Smell & Avoid Inf€ctions With This ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.