Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria (16433 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market / NCC To Sanction Telecom Operators For ‘call Masking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Iortim234(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2022
It is a good development but our country may take it likely.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2022
freeman67:

Not a South African Company. It's a United Kingdom Company later acquired by France with strong presence in the entire Europe and other parts of the world.
I'm still waiting for at&t.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Gkay1:
MTN eyes go soon clear
MTN will bribe NCC as well as usual.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Kingpoint(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Do he know the current economic conditions of Nigeria.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Blackman101: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Hopeful more job for Nigerians
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Emmanuelcann: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seriously? Wonders! They have money to burn. We welcome you in the name of Nepa!
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by cooooooks(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
CBN just fined MTN billions of dollars,...
ehinmowo:
Orange has a big pocket. They should inherite 9mobile and grow from there.

Ps: I have been hearing about Orange investing in Nigeria for over 4-8 years now. I hope things will change this time.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Brian47(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
I saw this kind of news last year, and the network never come.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Bouncing2(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kreamie:
Apple
Orange
What’s next?
Watermelon grin
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Orange is a good network provider. They are one of the cheapest data providers here in Cameroon.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Edoziesmart(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
And this should be good news eeh kwa?
Orange that her service is very costly that a common person in Nigeria can't afford the data subscription.

I know people jubilating about this haven't use this yeye network before.
Most francophone countries for Africa use this network and can swear that it is a big turn off for data users aside cheaper call rate.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Pakman: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
The french interest in Nigeria has never been with a good intention. After sponsoring terrorists to destabilize the West African Nation, they will gradually mole their way into the nation with Orange, France24 and the likes. Francophone countries in Africa are still very much enslaved by the colonial tax they pay.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by TheAlchemist: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kreamie:
Apple
Orange
What’s next?
We already have Tangerine, so what next indeed.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Nezee: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's a welcomed development...
A healthy competition will be much anticipated!
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Jodano: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Let them come and rival MTN, Glo and others have failed us
Hahaha!!! you no well
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by ehinmowo: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2022
cooooooks:
CBN just fined MTN billions of dollars,...

.You don't understand what I meant.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Blesyn22(m): 4:54am On Jul 30, 2022
quentin06:

Never drink orange before ?

grin grin grin
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by daisyyyy: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by cooooooks(m): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Are you hungry?

I'm a very good cook.

daisyyyy:

Hey there.
So, you a legit cook?
Going by your username.
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by daisyyyy: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by cooooooks(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
The real question is hungry for what.

daisyyyy:

I might be.

Re: Orange Telecom Set To Invest In Nigeria by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
Agbalumo
Agdado

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2go Tutorials Here / Innjoo Max 2 In Photos / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phablet And Note 10.1 By Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.