Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" (39504 Views)

BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by jaytee01(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Mrkumareze:
He should be disqualified. You don't play politics everywhere
Can you prove it? What was written on the back of his hoodie?
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by x2x2(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2022
AuroraBrls:

Bro do u have an email l can reach u on. I wan know more about the stuff u mention. Ppl around me say na scam
That's what I have been hearing too,but I had to try it,cux like this I need money o... No worry. They said my payment will be due by 14th of next month. If them pay,I will mention you to update you..
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Gentlemum(f): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2022
kingthreat:
Lawless people. After they will blame Buhari and Nigerian government. The law is the law, no politicking in the house. But clowns believing they are exceptions to the law will start supporting him. As far as I am concerned Eloswag is an adult who knew what exactly he was doing wearing that jacket. He should be disqualified for breaking the rules. Obidient my arse.
Point of correction obedient not Obidient �
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Enskynelson(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2022
Mrkumareze:
When they disqualify him, the OBIdient theme will raise money much more than the star prize for him. Just wait and see.

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Mrkumareze:

For what? did he carry Peter obi's face on a poster or what??

A simple caution is enough.

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by maxlev1: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

Is delegate-bribing one of the rules guiding primary elections in Nigeria?
Answer o..
No it is not, and so people found guilty of bribery should be given suitable punishment.
It is important to note that no disobedience of rules and regulations should be tolerated. If u are not ready to abide by the rules then don't participate in an event.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by BadNews: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Cha E
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Viscuz: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Benwallt:
If he had worn BAT Is a goal, you will definitely see something very bad and tagged the smart move a stupid move

I don’t fight with smartness.

But you fail to understand that so that’s your cup of tea

Sai Obi 2023

Kawai
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Spectaclesawe25: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2022
Its no more a real show. Just do anything to win the public space. Like now e go reach final with that his sungular display.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by maxlev1: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

When they disqualify him, the OBIdient theme will raise money much more than the star prize for him. Just wait and see.
Nobody cares. Nobody is above the law. U guys are going abt everything in a very wrong way. If u support a candidate does not mean u should be aggressive and break rules. Promote ur candidate in a good way and give everyone good reason to support him too. Arrogance is not the answer sir.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by caprini1: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2022
maxlev1:
Every competition has a rule and people who are involved in it should abide by the rules.
Age falsification is also a disqualification criteria in Nigerian Elections.

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, it just shows how most of Peter obi supporters are irrational and delusional. They don't have a direction its just a herd led by a blind shepherd. Election will come and go but a lot people are putting their business on the line for someone who's doom to fail even if gets elected.
A lot of factors will make him fail just a he failed and was impeached in Anambra.

Lies won't help you...

Your pain is giving me joy.... Love to see you in pain

If you don't know why he was impeached, every honest Nigerian knows why except for zombies

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by nkemchineke: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2022
God Bless you brother....
Doyou2019:

Vote kini?? Olorun maje.
Yours truly is OBIdient for life!
We Yorubas are wide awake with you folks on the other end of the South.
They don't call Obi a national project for nothing, my brother.
We die here!!!

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by shegz24(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2022
BBNaija organizers are not serious.

They didnt see the cloth he was bringing into the house before he got in right?

People that want to enjoy more social media popularity just as Eloswag too wanted cheap fans.

People deceiving themselves.

Everybody being hypocritical.

As it stands Eloswag will very likely make the top5 simply because he wore that hoodie.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by maxlev1: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2022
majamajic:

Like not presenting birth certificate to INEc ?
You are not making any sense bro. I don't do double standards here. Anybody found guilty of breaking rules should be duly punished be it a politician or a competitor in an event. Have u see me support any politician?
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2022
maxlev1:

Nobody cares. Nobody is above the law. U guys are going abt everything in a very wrong way. If u support a candidate does not mean u should be aggressive and break rules. Promote ur candidate in a good way and give everyone good reason to support him too. Arrogance is not the answer sir.

How does Be obiIdient and useful translate to campaigning to PETER OBI

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by abokikhalifa: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

While a segment of users called for Eloswag’s disqualification from the BBNaija show for “bringing politics into the house,” others vowed to vote massively for him.

Whatever It takes to make all of obidient group of Nigerians "Not to give up hope for a better Nigeria" is a welcome development cool.

Eloswag deserve all the accolades any day anytime tongue.

Imagine how your statement would have been if it was BAT he stylishly endorsed
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2022
maxlev1:

You are not making any sense bro. I don't do double standards here. Anybody found guilty of breaking rules should be duly punished be it a politician or a competitor in an event. Have u see me support any politician?

Okay..... The insignia can mean so many things.... Leave the guy him Don win the show already grin grin
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Imagine how your statement would have been if it was BAT he stylishly endorsed

Like writing I am a bat grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Enskynelson(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2022
maxlev1:

He has been cautioned, why ask for his head if are actually being fair and not jealous? Are you better than the organizers who deemed it fit to have cautioned him? It was mere hatred that made you suggest he be disqualified
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by ceejayluv(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Soso990240:
Every Nigerian that mean well for Nigeria will vote for Obi. At least for now his is the better candidate. Yoruba Muslims saying that most Ibos are supporting Obi because he is Ibo, ur memory have failed u. Ibos massively voted for Obasanjo, even when Ojukwu was contesting. Ibos supported Yaradua, ahead of their own brother Rochas. Ibos supported Goodluck.. why is it a problem now if they support a better candidate? Why can't Yorubas support Ibos too? Why can't Northeners support the Ibos too? As for me,my family and my fellow Yoruba Christians, we are supporting the Ibos, they have the best candidate for the presidency

Ironically, the only president Ibos didn't support eventually proved himself to be a collosal failure (GMB)

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by maxlev1: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2022
caprini1:
Age falsification is also a disqualification criteria in Nigerian Elections.
And did I argue that it is not?
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Soso990240(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2022
ceejayluv:

Ironically, the only president Ibos didn't support eventually proved himself to be a collosal failure (GMB)
You can say that again. Mr Integrity aka Mr i ashua you cheesy
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by maxlev1: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

How does Be obiIdient and useful translate to campaigning to PETER OBI
It does translate to that especially at a time where Peter Obi's supporters are using the same line as a slogan to promote their candidate. Mind u I am not a follower of any politician and I am not against Mr Peter Obi, what I am against is hypocrisy and double standard some people potray in the name of supporting Peter Obi. Rules are rules. If u cannot obey rules then don't get involved in someone's show.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by maxlev1: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Okay..... The insignia can mean so many things.... Leave the guy him Don win the show already grin grin
What is my business if he wins the show or not. So because he broke rules by using a popular slogan quoted after a politician u dearly support automatically makes him the winner of the show. Pls don't make me laugh this morning.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Ambber(f): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2022
He used no political emblem, did not write obidient but obedient, not Yusuful but useful.

I see nothing here but smartness. He can’t. E blamed for what anyone chooses to interpret that as. He should not be crucified
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by DDayve: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Mrkumareze:
He didn't play politics. He only wrote some words of wisdom on his shirt

Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2022
Gentlemum:

Point of correction obedient not Obidient �

I insist OBIdient my arse.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by DDayve: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, it just shows how most of Peter obi supporters are irrational and delusional. They don't have a direction its just a herd led by a blind shepherd. Election will come and go but a lot people are putting their business on the line for someone who's doom to fail even if gets elected.
A lot of factors will make him fail just a he failed and was impeached in Anambra.

He is the first Governor to rule for 8yrs in Anambra state despite being an opposition party
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by maxlev1: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

He has been cautioned, why ask for his head if are actually being fair and not jealous? Are you better than the organizers who deemed it fit to have cautioned him? It was mere hatred that made you suggest he be disqualified
Hahahaha u seem to be good at making lots of unfounded conclusions as well as very wrong biased judgment on things. I emphasized my point that every event has rules and regulations and so everyone involved should abide by it. Where did I write that the young man should be disqualified?
Someone made reference to politicians who break rules and I answered that they also deserve to be punished. Pls kindly read my comments very well before u jump to wrong conclusions.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Lazenby007(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Eloswag for the grand prize.
Re: BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking" by Wardstunna22(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Eloswag your life changed the moment you put on that Hoodie. Boost you spirit Nwa Eze… They can’t kill the movement it’s too late to do that already…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Regina, Tobi Bakre's Rumored Girlfriend / Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actor In A Comedy Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics)