Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common (4728 Views)

10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / #AMVCA2018; Actors And Actresses: Who Is The Hottest? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by Me0bizy(f): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2022
FiremanX:
Apostle prickman cheesy cheesy
PrickmanX
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by Me0bizy(f): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2022
willyo:

Amin Alhaja... grin

Never mind that title now. You'll be one grin

What's the meaning of Meggida actually?
my boss or my lord others fit use am as my husband
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by willyo(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2022
Me0bizy:
my boss or my lord others fit use am as my husband

Wow... That's amazing

Are u from the northern part of the country?
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by FiremanX: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Me0bizy:
PrickmanX
Satanist why did u clone meobizy account u done start dis ur nonsense abi?
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by Kaycee54321(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2022
LOL.

- Money
- Power

This deadly combo does the trick everytime...

That's why I laugh at men who join their wives to call their pastor, "Papa" or "Daddy"...They don't know that subconsciously they're making themselves inferior in the eyes of their spouses...

That your "Papa" go easily lash your wife...and still settle your marital issues cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by pepperdemzombie: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2022
ajekpaks:

When has getting married to more than one wife been a crime in Nigeria?
May God let people ask such question concerning every married female in your family. Shout a loud Amen.
If you want more than one wife, don't do a legal union with any woman. Tell a woman before marriage that you will be a Polygamist and allow her to make her choice.
The woman in question is a legally married woman and a family friend. Yul, a legally man sleeping with another man's wife, had a child and throwing it on the internet for your wife to read is correct? May God let such happen to your sisters.
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by nams77: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2022
ajekpaks:

You mean Idahosa is a native doctor? because I don't understand how he makes people vanish or die...
Don't believe that moniker. She is anti-christian. She says anything to tanish Christendom. I have known her from other threads so I'm not surprised.
Mind you, I'm not saying Suleiman is innocent. I'm just saying you take her word with a pinch of salt as she is always against Christians.
You can go through all her comments
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by Goldmaxx(f): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
dollytino4real:
See who dey talk!!
you're defending your fellow ashawos?
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by ajekpaks(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

May God let people ask such question concerning every married female in your family. Shout a loud Amen.
If you want more than one wife, don't do a legal union with any woman. Tell a woman before marriage that you will be a Polygamist and allow her to make her choice.
The woman in question is a legally married woman and a family friend. Yul, a legally man sleeping with another man's wife, had a child and throwing it on the internet for your wife to read is correct? May God let such happen to your sisters.

The same God that allowed David take another person's wife and throwing it in the Bible for everyone to read?

If you like cuss all you want it won't stop happening

it's been happening from day 1 and it will happen for ever. Those that it's happening to are they aliens? are they not people's sisters as well?

lol you're such an emotional dunce
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by pepperdemzombie: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
ajekpaks:

The same God that allowed David take another person's wife and throwing it in the Bible for everyone to read?

If you like cuss all you want it won't stop happening

it's been happening from day 1 and it will happen for ever. Those that it's happening to are they aliens? are they not people's sisters as well?

lol my mothet is such an emotional dunce
Mumu, you failed to add the punishment David and the child served until the child's death.
I prayed for females in your family to experience such and for other men to take your brothers' wives as second wives, now it is a curse. Why not AMEN?
You see your life? Wish others want you want for yourself only.
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by ajekpaks(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Mumu, you failed to add the punishment David and the child served until the child's death.
I prayed for females in your family to experience such and for other men to take your brothers' wives as second wives, now it is a curse. Why not AMEN?
You see your life? Wish others want you want for yourself only.

You're so dumb... sorry I engaged you in the first place... your iq might not be up to 10
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by toragema(f): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Since blogging started making money some people will sell any news in order to get paid.
My advice -Don't get caught in the trap of talking about men of God,if they're innocent you just bought paracetamol for another person's headache,u go so so collect curse taya
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Daniella okeke is now his baby mama? Has she finally stopped her Dubai porta potty employment? I'm shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by pepperdemzombie: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
ajekpaks:

My unfortunate and shameless mother, You're so dumb... sorry I engaged you in the first place... your iq might not be up to 10

Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by Me0bizy(f): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
FiremanX:
Satanist why did u clone meobizy account u done start dis ur nonsense abi?
he reported me to the mods and they banned my account embarassed
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by CaptMarvel(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
This movie hasn't complete oo.
Apostle must cast

Patience Ozokwor

Too oo cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by walanter(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Me0bizy:
she's an attention seeker.
her main moniker is sisterfire, she's an atheist.
ignore the cursed dumbass
do you actually smoke weed
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by GodsOwnMan: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
na so so ibo women full there. Nnamdi 'cownu' Kanu once said: 99% of ibo women are prostitutes.
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by walanter(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Me0bizy:
ask your mama that useless question.
Oloshi
why ?
Do you smoke weed no need to be afraid
Re: Yul Edochie Mock Actresses Who Slept Wit Suleman Say They have One Thing Common by BrotherCork: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Me0bizy:
ask your mama that useless question.
Oloshi

helo u very beautiful & u looklike a wife material.give me yor nomba please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money And Hushpuppi In Battle Of Gucci, Whose Side Are You? (photos) / Michael Jackson Daughter Rocks A Revealing Short Demin Jean (pics For Your Eyes) / My Wife Is Awesome' - Justin Beiber Shares Lovely Photo With Hailey Baldwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.