Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday (15407 Views)

Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center / Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Soludo’s Visit, Confirmation Kanu Isn’t Bad As Being Portrayed – Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by SoludoTV: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fucBb62sy0

Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo has called for speedy trial of inmates in the nation's Correctional Facilities

Governor Soludo made this call when he visited the Awka Correctional Centre to mark his 62nd birthday with the inmates. The Governor also used the occasion to announce plans to grant prerogative of mercy to three inmates in the Nigerian Correctional Service within the jurisdiction of the Awka Custodial Center, next week.

According to the Governor, who disclosed that the review is still ongoing, the pardon, he said is an offshoot of the review which ended in May. He stressed that another review will be concluded to pardon those who truly deserve it after spending a reasonable period of time in the Correctional Centre.

Governor Soludo also said that the Executive and Judiciary arms of Government are already synergizing to make for speedy trial by exploiting the option of virtual sessions, so that those awaiting trial could easily be served justice.

While pointing out that it is heartbreaking for people to await trial for many years in custody, without conviction, the Governor reiterated that justice delayed is justice denied.

He promised to fix the roof of the Center's health clinic, provide a central solar power and cable television subscription, while the review of conditions of inmates continues.

The Governor disclosed to the inmates of his administration's plan to build a liveable and prosperous smart mega city, asking them to join hands with him in whatever way they can, to make the state and society at large, a better place to live, work and enjoy.

The Controller of Correctional Centre, Anambra State Command, Mr. Pat Chukwuemeka eulogized Governor Soludo as a man who honours his words whenever he makes promises.

The Controller reiterated that notwithstanding the fact that Governor Soludo came at a difficult time when the polity was troubled, he has made outstanding successes within the very short period
He pledged to keep supporting his administration's policies for the overall development of the state.

Food items were distributed to the inmates during the visit which also witnessed the presence of the Governor's wife, Mrs Nonye Soludo, among other dignitaries.

https://www.soludo.tv/2022/07/28/soludo-visits-awka-correctional-center-to-mark-his-62nd-birthday-calls-for-speedy-trial-of-inmates/

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Totilopussylick(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very obidient governor of the moment tongue

23 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by RamseyKush: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good for him....

I hear say he wan borrow one huge amount of money grin grin grin

No Politician is a saint Sha..

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2022
I prefer Orphanage sha..

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by DukeofUmueri247: 4:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Ok...Commendable act if you ask me but my own is that he should try and develop those areas he demolished structures..

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by fourboys: 4:47am On Jul 29, 2022
embarassed
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by davidtobi1759(m): 4:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Pls I need a road construction job . Help a brother
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Xscape047: 4:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Nasso,...very nice of him
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by jennybright(f): 4:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Uwa enwe mmete...... You do good wahala, you do bad nsogbu,

OloYeOfEgbE:
I prefer Orphanage sha..

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Karlovich: 4:53am On Jul 29, 2022
embarassed Ewedu and amala children won't be happy with this

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Burgerlomo: 4:54am On Jul 29, 2022
HBD, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Yankee101: 5:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Yet to do anything superb in anambra
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by blessedweapon(m): 5:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Agbado folks on my shyt, I’m constipated.
If christ chooses peter again, then on God we made it
Cos on him he built his church
And on him he’ll set the rock
We need to put in work
To enjoy the next four

I aint no BAT or a foreigner
My roots tight in Nigeria
This aint no time for no gimmicks
Get ur act right or I’ll smack yall dummies
Y’all cant be this mad clueless
Ouch, no need for the name calling
But who we gon call??..........I dunno
Someone please call 911!!!
Hol on man, we dont do that here
Just get your pvc for the next fresh air.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Prettylima(f): 5:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Happy birthday to him check my signature we produce carton that suit your product.
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Stanislause94: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Soludo is a typical example of gas molecule.

Dude is still directionless!

Obiano looted all and baited him with Governorship slot. Now he is a Governor and struggling to do little.

Anyways, Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by moshino(m): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
I prefer Orphanage sha..

Then go there and visit with gifts.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Typicalguy(m): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Keep eye servicing and forget the primary purpose that made the people elect you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Elidrisy20: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Him go soon join them
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by emmyluizzz: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
I prefer Orphanage sha..

nobody asked you who you prefer... besides nobody cares...is like you talk too much

try visit any prison around you ...then you will understand

control that your dirty mouth

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by shadrach77: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Soludo is a typical example of gas molecule.

Dude is still directionless!

Obiano looted all and baited him with Governorship slot. Now he is a Governor and struggling to do little.

Anyways, Happy Birthday!
Obiano may have looted but he tried. He did a lot. One of the best governors

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by floss(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by ajekpaks(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Nice one... dude
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2022
shadrach77:

Obiano may have looted but he tried. He did a lot. One of the best governors

I agree

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Road Walk Against Corruption In Abuja / Oshiomhole Plotting Dogara’s Removal As Speaker / No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.