Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday (15406 Views)

Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center / Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Soludo’s Visit, Confirmation Kanu Isn’t Bad As Being Portrayed – Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by sureboykris(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Soludo should start work please
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by BadNews: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Nice Development
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by customer12: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Hmmmmm smiley
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2022
emmyluizzz:

nobody asked you who you prefer... besides nobody cares...is like you talk too much

try visit any prison around you ...then you will understand

control that your dirty mouth

I hate minorities like you..We don't match or mix.

Go on with your struggles in life. A criminal like you will always seek sympathy after getting caught. I said I prefer Orphanage and IDP camps to Prisons you weak minority
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by UrPapa: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Igbos won’t comment here
If it was a governor in SW, diz thread go don reach 10 pages already
They would have told us how the governor went to sympathize with terrorist and stuff
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Omoslim26: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2022
cursedOloYeOfEgbE:

Go on with your struggles in life. A criminal like you will always seek sympathy after getting caught. I said I prefer Orphanage and IDP camps to Prisons you weak minority

Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin see dis eternally cursed homeless child of perdition and doom wey dey sleep for under bridge dey do pick pocket with agberos sef dey call another person criminal grin grin grin grin Oye wan almost end wonders oo grin grin grin grin
Ofcus you will prefer Orphanage home cus that's where you grew up,but see dat prison na there cursed pick pocket like you go die las las grin grin grin.
Your tori na from cursed homeless orphan from the orphanage to yaba under bridge and you think se you get hope to dodge this failure, misfortune and badluck wey you dey destined for grin grin grin
Cursed homeless orphan grin grin
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by emmyluizzz: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

look at this local dog calling me a minority....you are a very big F**l....at least I'm struggling for something..what are you struggling for...you like orphanage because that was where you brought up....becos you talk like someone who don't know the parents....local breed
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Heimdal(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
I wonder when we are going to start having infrastructure in Nigeria that we can display on an international stage without appearing mediocre. It is appalling that we have become synonymous with mediocrity, poverty and corruption.
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by Babalola0920: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
GOD bless you sir
Re: Soludo Visit Awka Correctional Center To Mark 62nd Birthday by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
emmyluizzz:

look at this local dog calling me a minority....you are a very big F**l....at least I'm struggling for something..what are you struggling for...you like orphanage because that was where you brought up....becos you talk like someone who don't know the parents....local breed

painment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan / PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.