Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video (7242 Views)

Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video by lereinter(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:

Don't worry yourself, when it's time nobody will tell them, they would leave soon because even Abuja is no longer safe, hahaha

Why are they shouting when it's not yet time
Re: Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video by vasel15: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
lereinter:

Why are they shouting when it's not yet time

Not anymore, everything is already falling in place, last year I told igbos to leave the North because I already knew this day would come
Re: Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video by lereinter(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:

Not anymore, everything is already falling in place, last year I told igbos to leave the North because I already knew this day would come

They left because of insecurity or biafra
And
Where did they leave to?
Re: Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video by vasel15: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
lereinter:

They left because of insecurity or biafra
And
Where did they leave to?

With everything going on today will you still stay in the North
Re: Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video by AstralBody: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kzinne:
no prediction here. Everyone was expecting to that and it was worse during GEJ
Useful idiot! I see u.
Re: Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video by ashawopikin(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:
I predicted the attack 2days ago here, don't test me, hahaha

https://www.nairaland.com/7247983/see-two-coordinated-attacks-north#115176893
I saw it, where this country dey go o?
Re: Breaking News, Video Of The On Going Attack In Abuja~video by vasel15: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
ashawopikin:
I saw it, where this country dey go o?

The ship is already submerged, nigeria is gone, I mean dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N31m WAEC Fee Stolen In Ogun, Govt Panel Alleges / Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) / Power Sector Losing N24bn Monthly To Imported Fuel –fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.