Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

People Running For Safety As Terrorists Attack Zuma Rock Military Checkpoint, A - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Running For Safety As Terrorists Attack Zuma Rock Military Checkpoint, A (500 Views)

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State / Pirates Atttack Military Checkpoint In Delta, Two Dead (Graphic Photo) / Notorious Gun Runner Arrested At Military Checkpoint, Arms Recovered. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Running For Safety As Terrorists Attack Zuma Rock Military Checkpoint, A by weezyk(m): 5:49am On Jul 29, 2022
People Running For Safety As Terrorists Attack Zuma Rock Military Checkpoint, Along Suleja-Zuba Highway, Abuja.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Um5OqqTs8M
Re: People Running For Safety As Terrorists Attack Zuma Rock Military Checkpoint, A by Jakumo(m): 6:03am On Jul 29, 2022
If this report is true, terrorists have now made good their pledge to attack Nigeria's seat of federal power where the highest concentration of military forces are positioned to protect the president and his cabinet.

Hearing that a terror gang attack was launched within earshot of the most heavily defended location in Nigeria is a wake-up call that ANY AND ALL cities or towns in the Nigerian federation could be next on the target list of those who seek to sow terror in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: People Running For Safety As Terrorists Attack Zuma Rock Military Checkpoint, A by caesymore(m): 6:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Lets Vote a candidate that is fit for the JOb,
_One who can stay in office for the long-needed time and read enough reports both on security, economy, health, education etc.
_Not an old Man like the previous Old Man who I believe delegated reports meant for him to study and act on to some incompetent imbeciles at Aso Rock.
_A Man that can get something done and monitored;
_A healthy Man at that who has a tomorrow not one that will run our Government like a suicide mission as he feels he has no tomorrow.

And funny enough is this same people reporting with this same language that will be supporting another BAThing to come back into power, God forbid BAThing

For me myself and I it's OBI all the way, how I wish Kala is legal in Naija I would have comfortably carried one on that day subtly to the voting center on how you jonse you go collect firsthand.

May God protect PO as this Desperate MAFOs might target him and wish to blame it on insecurity.

1 Like

Re: People Running For Safety As Terrorists Attack Zuma Rock Military Checkpoint, A by GreatBoss: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Zuma Rock is in Abuja.
Nigeria has ended.

(1) (Reply)

Police Man Brutally Flogs A Man With A Matchet In Cross River State / Pastor’ Arrested With 3 Drums Of meth In Akwa Ibom As NDLEA Intercepts A / Metrotop Bandit Commander Set To Marry Young Victim Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.