Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Save Mr Cork Initiative - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Save Mr Cork Initiative (666 Views)

Mr.....cork And Co-travellers Help. / Conversation Between 190, Mr Cork And ~killz~ / 190, D-sense, Mobo444 Or Mr Cork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Save Mr Cork Initiative by squino(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2011
Mr cork's girl is threatening to leave him and for goodness sakes i just don't want that to happen, he has been so broke for sometime now and can't even feed the fat poor girl anymore or even pay his internet bills which is why he has not been to the land, in fact when i saw him with the girl last night he was so thin that i couldn't help buying kpekere( kuli kuli) for them, so anyway that you can help whether in cash, kind(even tubers of yam will be appreciated) or a little "get rich soon" message will be appreciated.

please act before they deport him o.
Re: The Save Mr Cork Initiative by Goldieluks: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2011
Lmao is this 190?? undecided undecided undecided grin grin
Re: The Save Mr Cork Initiative by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2011
So I guess the same goes for MMM

(1) (Reply)

Bin And Studio / Checkout D Way 2 Connect Your D*s*t*v Decode*r To Your Laptop And Browse Free / Behind You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.