Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State (3803 Views)

Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by chiamakaTV: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2022

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by Tinububalls: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2022
Ah ah ah! Egbami oh.
That won't be our cry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by Profadvocate: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria is in serious trouble
We are at war already
These guys are ready to destroy the country
My prayer is that these terrorist don't take over government and Aso rock
Don't be surprised one day a state governor will be kidnapped

There is no security here in naija

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by kingjis: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
chiamakaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jumujIs3mo

Yourba cowards e don dey clear for una eye

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by princepeter566: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
I just laugh when I see such news.
If Yoruba like they should allow their land to be destroyed like North East because of one persons life ambition. Someone that will be 100yrs in the next 14yrs.
Nothing surprised me anymore

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by holluwizzy: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
1 phone call and they will all be released and moved to their destination waiting for instructions.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
holluwizzy:
1 phone call and they will all be released and moved to their destination waiting for instructions.

Shettima will make sure they get released

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by holluwizzy: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
In no time, they will be roaming.

VladimirPutiin:

Shettima will make sure they get released

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by Coolsperm: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Just look at them, ragtag people just like some members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs)

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by pointblank247(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
But the terrorists and bandits that refused to attack and hijack Aso rock are they serious or seriously joking ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lagos state must remove undocumented urchins and illegals back to their states, they can not be living on the streets attacking and killing Lagosians, now most are Malians, Libyans undocumented terrorists blending in with the herdsmen in their enclaves in Lagos. Remove these undocumented illegals from Lagos. They are a huge security threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by Massdamm(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omo so they will con spilt them go each destination to carry out there evil task....
Then suppose mend them walai
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by GodsOwnMan: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by GodsOwnMan: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
kingjis:
Ibos are cowards

Na true you talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by Richy4(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's just so sad to see a day like this when some citizens of our dearest country were restricted entrance into another state within the country....

The fear of what they can do is valid but it's sad and heart-wrenching to see.. sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by kingjis: 4:24am On Jul 30, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Na true you talk.

Pained yourba coward writing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2022
kingjis:

Pained? I'm not the one from an irrelevant noisy tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by GodsOwnMan: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingjis:
Ibos are the real cowards of Nigerian

Most people agree with you bro.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by fman(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
Just look at them, ragtag people just like some members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs)
I swear. They are all the same
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by fman(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingjis:

I swear.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by fman(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Pained? I'm not the one from an irrelevant noisy tribe.
you say noisy?
Oga nobody make noise reach afonja.
You guys are freaky loud mouthed wt that una gossip-language.
If a Yoruba man dey make call,
He can shout for Africa, so irritating and disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by Gadaluck(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
It is no longer a secret that these terrorists are out to overrun the federal republic of Juria. The entire North is already theirs so they are currently focused on the south. First they smuggle in their weapons, then codedly mass migrate their foot soldiers disguised like ragtag almajiris looking for menial jobs. The entire South should brace up for what's coming. Especially Biafrans should be very wary cos they already know this is the region where they will meet the stiffest resistance. Whether some people choose to believe it or not. It remains a fact that MNK warned everyone of what was coming. It is now playing out like nollywood movie before our very own eyes....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by kingjis: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
O
GodsOwnMan:

Most people agree with you bro.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by GodsOwnMan: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingjis:
I am a Pained eboe coward

I know.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by emmanuelbrown26: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2022
I just observe that
Online yorubas are bold while Igbos are cowards
Offline Igbos are bold and courageous while yorubas are cowards to d core.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by kingjis: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I know.

Pain silly mumu yourba pig
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by GodsOwnMan: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
kingjis:
Ibos are cowards. I am an Ibo and I know it.

True talk. Your honesty is appreciated.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
fman:

Where this one from file out!

You can't know. The part of the brain for such knowledge has been flattened by your head during delivery at the baby factory.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught At Point Of Entry Into Lagos State by fman(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You can't know. The part of the brain for such knowledge has been flattened by your head during delivery at the baby factory.
Ha nah u?. mr Afonja
My cartel man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" / Man Taught A Bitter Lesson By His Debtor [photo] / This Man Filmed A Giant And Went Missing, Then The Worst Happened: Andrew Dawson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.