Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election (2333 Views)

Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... / 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win / ICYMI: 2023: Prophet Predicts Peter Obi To Win PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Gistsme1(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Bible Predicts Peter Obi to win 2023 Presidential Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ig7c2ZdSb4

1 Like

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Sunday2021: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2022
lier from hell.

3 Likes

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by richmond500: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2022
lol
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by colorsofrainbow: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
lol
So you still dey exist?
It's really a hard time for agbado boys who frequent nairaland before now like it's their retirement center but now peeping around grin grin

The hardest task is to defend Tinubu grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Ibro27: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2022
You mean Pandora Obituary?

1 Like

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Jibrinpapa: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2022
These Obi supporters selves, lies is in their blood like obi himself, people that can lie against bible , who els.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by richmond500: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

So you still dey exist?
It's really a hard time for agbado boys who frequent nairaland before now like it's their retirement center but now peeping around grin grin

The hardest task is to defend Tinubu grin grin
i was on a long ban.
Truth be told, Tinubu is not sellable, i was rooting for Amaechi or PYO but since APC wanted to play politics with the future of Nigerians, i had no choice than to join the Obidients.
I hate Tinubu as much as i hate Atiku, if not more sef.

we may have our differences but we all want a better Nigeria grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by LordMangekyo(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
i was on a long ban.
Truth be told, Tinubu is not sellable, i was rooting for Amaechi or PYO but since APC wanted to play politics with the future of Nigerians, i had no choice than to join the Obidients.

Nice

2 Likes

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by colorsofrainbow: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
i was on a long ban.

Jesus! Christ is Lord!!!

What did I just read?? shocked shocked shocked

Anyways,welcome onboard brotherly. One love for a better Nigeria cool

3 Likes

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by richmond500: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Jesus! Christ is Lord!!!

What did I just read?? shocked shocked shocked

Anyways,welcome onboard brotherly. One love for a better Nigeria cool
brother?
Dont make me laugh, i still hate ipob.

The only thing uniting us is Peter Obi, while i want a better Nigeria, u want igbo presidency,
And PO seems to be the only person that could grant our wish to some point.
we are still arch enemies grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by colorsofrainbow: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
brother?

The only thing uniting us is Peter Obi, while i want a better Nigeria, u want igbo presidency,

grin inasmuch as we may still have our lil differences but ipob predicted most if not all happening in Nigeria at the moment.
Not here to talk about ipob but the rescue mission. This country has degenerated so badly under you lovely Buhari's watch
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by diadem10: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
i was on a long ban.

Says someone typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos. Will you keep quiet? Heck, Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

Meanwhile, bible has nothing to do with politics. The two religions which are christian and Islam were sold to Africa to begin with. Not African's religion to begin with. While no one should have a problem with whatever religion or non religion anyone choose to practice however, religion shouldn't be the basis of chosing a leader. Europe, American etc don't choose their leaders based on their religion. They don't care about anyone's religion but their competence.

Tinubu is the most competent out of all the candidate. The most liberal too.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by IlovePMB: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2022
diadem10:

Says someone typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos. Will you keep quiet? Heck, Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

Meanwhile, bible has nothing to do with politics. The two religions which are christian and Islam were sold to Africa to begin with. Not African's religion to begin with. While no one should have a problem with whatever religion or non religion anyone choose to practice however, religion shouldn't be the basis of chosing a leader. Europe, American etc don't choose their leaders based on their religion. They don't care about anyone's religion but their competence.

Tinubu is the most competent out of all the candidate. The most liberal too.

So this was the reason Tinubu chose a muslim as running mate. No competent Christian from the north. You guys are very funny. It is only a foolish Christian that will vote for Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket.

Moreover, was Lagos a bush before Tinubu became governor of Lagos State? Is Tinubu from Lagos to start with?
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by diadem10: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2022
IlovePMB:

So this is the reason Tinubu chose a muslim as running mate. You guys are funny. It is only a foolish Christian that will vote for Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket.
The joke is on you tbh. has a southern muslim become the president? The hypocrisy.

Anyway, this isn't about religion to begin with.
Point is Tinubu chose based on political strategy. Most of the leaders in the North are muslims hence he chose one of them. That's it.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by IlovePMB: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2022
diadem10:

The joke is on you tbh. has a southern muslim become the president? The hypocrisy.

Anyway, this isn't about religion to begin with.
Point is Tinubu chose based on political strategy. Most of the leaders in the North are muslims hence he chose one of them. That's it.

So why are you saying that religion does not matter. Tinubu thinks that Christians are useless and can not make him win, why then should a Christian vote for him. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by diadem10: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2022
IlovePMB:

So why are you saying that religion does not matter. Tinubu thinks that Christians are useless and can not make him win, why then should a Christian vote for him. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

You're the one deceiving yourself. I would only take you serious if you can boldly declare your candidate instead of your attempt at bullshit.

I have made my point clear. What was needed was someone from the South and North, not religion. Sink that into your skull. Tinubu who's already from the South chose a Northerner leader from the North who happens to be a Muslim since most of their leaders are Muslims anyway.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by IlovePMB: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2022
diadem10:

You're the one deceiving yourself. I would only take you serious if you can boldly declare your candidate instead of your attempt at bullshit.

I have made my point clear. What was needed was someone from the South and North, not religion. Sink that into your skull. Tinubu who's already from the South chose a Northerner leader from the North who happens to be a Muslim since most of their leaders are Muslims anyway.

When I was a buharist, people who I argue with always say that we buhari supporters reason like cows. I was always offended by that statement. But now I have began to realise what they meant. One has to reason like a cow to support APC. I thank God for delivering me from that demonic posesion of defending evil.

Religion is not important in politics yet Tinubu chose a northern muslim as a running mate. If Shetima was a Christian, would Tinubu choose him as his running mate? The anwser is no. Yet, they say we should forget about religion and vote competence. Rubbish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by diadem10: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2022
IlovePMB:

When I was a buharist, people who I argue with always say that we buhari supporters reason like cows. I was always offended by that statement. But now I have began to realise what they meant. One has to reason like a cow to support APC. I thank God for delivering me from that demonic posesion of defending evil.

Religion is not important in politics yet Tinubu chose a northern muslim as a running mate. If Shetima was a Christian, would Tinubu choose him as his running mate? The anwser is no. Yet, they say we should forget about religion and vote competence. Rubbish talk.

You cowardly hypocrite, you have yet to declare your candidate.

And yeah if Shettima was a christian who governed as a governor in the core North, Tinubu would choose him. Sink that into your hypocritic skull.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by roundman: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2022
You guy's said more than this prior 2015.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by IlovePMB: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2022
diadem10:

You cowardly hypocrite, you have yet to declare your candidate.

And yeah if Shettima was a christian who governed as a governor in the core North, Tinubu would choose him. Sink that into your hypocritic skull.

You can go ahead and deceive almagiri muslims with your lies. I am voting Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by diadem10: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2022
IlovePMB:

You can go ahead and deceive almagiri muslims with your lies. I am voting Peter Obi.

Thought as much. Since Peter Obi, the ethnic bigot has got no achievement whatsoever, you can only talk about religion. What about other religion if we're to talk about? Na ment?

Meanwhile Peter Obi and you live in Tinubu's Lagos. Why haven't y'all been islamised? Na ment? Heck all the big churches are in Lagos. Why haven't they be islamised? You dey ment?

Like I stated earlier, what about other religion? Why aren't you talking about them since your hypocritical self want to base this on religion and not competence? Na ment?
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Gistsme1:
Bible Predicts Peter Obi to win 2023 Presidential Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ig7c2ZdSb4

Can you imagine those pointing fingers at APC and accusing them of commiting a crime by embracing faket yet proven genuine christians although their titles still under check. Dragging the Holy Bible into this is worst than what APC did.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by IlovePMB: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2022
diadem10:

Thought as much. Since Peter Obi, the ethnic bigot has got no achievement whatsoever, you can only talk about religion. What about other religion if we're to talk about? Na ment?

Meanwhile Peter Obi and you live in Tinubu's Lagos. Why haven't y'all been islamised? Na ment? Heck all the big churches are in Lagos. Why haven't they be islamised? You dey ment?

Like I stated earlier, what about other religion? Why aren't you talking about them since your hypocritical self want to base this on religion and not competence? Na ment?

Where were other religions when Tinubu who is a muslim chose Shetima, a muslim too?

Before your useless Tinubu became lagos State governor, many people have been living there. If Tinubu was never a governor in Lagos, people would still live there.

People are not living in Lagos because Tinubu was once a Lagos State governor. Igbos, Yorubas, etc live anywhere they want to live. There are Igbos and Yorubas in Bornu, Abuja, London, America. Even in Afghanistan, you will find Igbos.

They are in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, etc. So Igbos, hausas, fulanis, ijaws etc are not living in Lagos because one drug baron was a governor there.

I have no personnal problem with Tinubu becoming president but the issue here is his age and his choice of a muslim. And not just an ordinary muslim but a known bokoharam sympathiser.

What made Obi a tribal bigot is something I am yet to understand. Did he kill other tribes when he was Anambra governor as Tinubu killed hausa/fulani people through OPC when he was Lagos governor?

1 Like

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by 3ple9iner: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Some if he later loses, with what you are saying the bible should be termed fake abi?

I just hope you can defend this later.

1 Like

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by PandoraObi: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
brother?

Are you sure Peter Obi can unite Nigeria? Kanu nnamudi issue will be an acid test for him and his emotional intelligence will fail him because no matter what measure he took to release Kanu nnamudi it will trigger secessionists of other tribes and banditry in most places, Igbos has laid the foundation of agitation to destroy government, you think other tribes will fold their hands grin.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by NwaAdazzi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
Are you sure Peter Obi can unite Nigeria? Kanu nnamudi issue will be an acid test for him and his emotional intelligence will fail him because no matter what measure he took to release Kanu nnamudi it will trigger secessionists of other tribes and banditry in most places, Igbos has laid the foundation of agitation to destroy government, you think other tribes will fold their hands grin.

Don't cry eh,He has left u guys

1 Like

Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by diadem10: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
IlovePMB:

Where were other religions when Tinubu who is a muslim chose Shetima, a muslim too?

Before your useless Tinubu became lagos State governor, many people have been living there. If Tinubu was never a governor in Lagos, people would still live there.

People are not living in Lagos because Tinubu was once a Lagos State governor. Igbos, Yorubas, etc live anywhere they want to live. There are Igbos and Yorubas in Bornu, Abuja, London, America. Even in Afghanistan, you will find Igbos.

They are in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, etc. So Igbos, hausas, fulanis, ijaws etc are not living in Lagos because one drug baron was a governor there.

What made Obi a tribal bigot is something I am yet to understand. Did he kill other tribes when he was Anambra governor as Tinubu killed hausa/fulani people through OPC during his time as governor?

OSU, While your accursed useless leaders like ojukwu and Azikiwe were looting away your fortune, Awolowo who was operating in a regional system that required every region to feed on her own resources was building the south west region which included Lagos except Lagos island. You're roaming and you've got no one to tell you. How is it anyone's fault that your OSU leaders failed to use their resources wisely? Same is happening today. Tinubu developed Lagos as a governor. All his legacies such a BRT, BRT terminal, lekki seaport lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic, Lastma, millennium schools, high increment in Lagos revenues etc are everywhere while your useless accursed Obi couldn't do anything but ran to live in Tinubu's Lagos after destroying Anambra. You dey mad? You can only impose your failure of leaders in your village. There's no business between us and your useless OSU leaders.

Meanwhile, Lagos' seaport was built by Lagos resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria, after the British took over the control of the trades in lagos.

You talked about OPC which were arm robbery gang crushed by Tinubu himself. So what's the bigot in it? Your Peter Obi was sacking non Anambran from state work which were actually his fellow Igbo from another states. Imagine the nerves of you. if your useless Peter Obi couldn't tolerate his fellow brethren in Anambra while he was operating a clannish govt, how then would he tolerate others in Nigeria? Same Peter Obi who was calling AC a Yoruba party when Ngige contested? You dey mad or what?
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by IlovePMB: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
diadem10:

OSU, While your accursed useless leaders like ojukwu and Azikiwe were looting away your fortune, Awolowo who was operating in a regional system that required every region to feed on her own resources was building the south west region which included Lagos except Lagos island. You're roaming and you've got no one to tell you. How is it anyone's fault that your OSU leaders failed to use their resources wisely? Same is happening today. Tinubu developed Lagos as a governor. All his legacies such a BRT, BRT terminal, lekki seaport lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic, Lastma, millennium schools etc are everywhere while your useless accursed Obi couldn't do anything but ran to live in Tinubu's Lagos after destroying Anambra. You dey mad? You can only impose your failure of leaders in your village. There's no business between us and your useless OSU leaders.

Meanwhile, Lagos' seaport was built by Lagos resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria, after the British took over the control of the trades in lagos, trades such as Palm plantation, textiles etc.

You talked about OPC which were arm robbery gang crushed by Tinubu himself. So what's the bigot in it? Your Peter Obi was sacking non Anambran from state work which were actually his fellow Igbo from another states. Imagine the nerves of you. if your useless Peter Obi couldn't tolerate his fellow brethren in Anambra while he was operating a clannish govt, how then would he tolerate others in Nigeria? Same Peter Obi who was calling AC a Yoruba party when Ngige contested? You dey mad or what?

You can not use insult to make a point. Igbos can not give Orji Uzor Kanu, Rochas, Uzodimma, Ekweremmadu or any other Igbo leader this type of support they are giving Peter Obi. This is not the first time an Igbo man is contesting for president. Ojukwu did it but Igbos voted Yaradua a fulani. Igbos voted Obasanjo, a yoruba against Buhari/Okadigbo. Igbos were despised, killed and hated because of their support for Jonathan an Ijaw.

This is the first time in the history of Igbo land that majority of ordinary Igbos are supporting an Igbo man as president. That means, if Peter Obi was from Kogi, Igbos will support him. Peter Obi's track record is what is selling him. If you see 1000 people from Anambra, ask them about Peter Obi. They will all say he was a good governor. That cannot be said about any other past or present governor in Nigeria. I am not from Anambra but I was a student In UNIZIK before Obi became governor. I knew the condition of Anambra state then when Mbadinuju was governor.

Ngige was rigged in by PDP but Peter Obi the rightful winner of the election won throught the court. When Obi came, Anambra people were sad because Ngige performed well for those few months he was governor. I could remember many of them saying that the devil they know(Ngige) is better than the angel they don't know (Peter Obi). But Peter Obi suprised Anambra people by doing better than Ngige.

Osibanjo was there but you people said it is Tinubu that you want. Igbos dont support rubbish. The Buhari you people deceived us to support and vote has finished Nigeria. You want to deceive people again to vote in another rubbish.

Always presenting trash and expecting Igbos to support. You can go and deceive the almagiris in the north to vote your Tinubu as you did for Buhari. When he wins, may be Yorubas will be buying things from different market while the Osus as you call Igbos would buy from another. Yorubas will be enjoing and be more protected like Katsina, the home state of Buhari.

Tinubu is old and his vice been also a muslim can only attract the votes of muslim fanatics who want the supremacy of Islam over Christianity.

There are 4 major contestants in this presidencial election. Support and vote your choice while I support and vote for Obi. People say Obi is not a saint. He is a saint as far as governance is concerned. Remove tribalism and hate. Any one that wins the presidency will receive my full support.

But I will not pity any Christian who supported Tinubu and die in the hands of Islamic terrorists(boko haram, bandits, fulani herdsmen) if Tinubu becomes president. Tinubu I know can never speak nor fight against fulani herdsmen attack or the burning of Christians like Debora.

The former Tinubu was better than the current one. Tinubu himself knows the truth that this government is a failure but cannot come out boldly and say it as it is. He cannot be trusted.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by diadem10: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
IlovePMB:

You can not use insult to make a point. Igbos can not give Orji Uzor Kanu, Rochas, Uzodimma, Ekweremmadu or any other Igbo leader this type of support they are giving Peter Obi. This is not the first time an Igbo man is contesting for president. Ojukwu did it but Igbos voted Yaradua a fulani. Igbos voted Obasanjo, a yoruba against Buhari/Okadigbo. Igbos were despised, killed and hated because of their support for Jonathan an Ijaw.

This is the first time in the history of Igbo land that majority of ordinary Igbos are supporting an Igbo man as president. That means, if Peter Obi was from Kogi, Igbos will support him. Peter Obi's track record is what is selling him. If you see 1000 people from Anambra, ask them about Peter Obi. They will all say he is a good man. That can not be said about any other past and present governor in Nigeria. I am not from Anambra but but I was a student In UNIZIK before Obi became governor. I knew the condition of Anambra state then when Mbadinuju was governor. Ngige was rigged in by PDP but Peter Obi the rightful winner of the election won throught the court. When Obi came, Anambra people were sad because Ngige performed well for those few months he was governor. I could remember many of them saying that the devil they know(Ngige) is better than the angel they don't know (Peter Obi). But Peter Obi suprised Anambra people by doing better than Ngige.

Osibanjo was there but you people said it is Tinubu that you want. Igbos dont support rubbish. The Buhari you people deceived us to support and vote has finished Nigeria. You want to deceive people again to vote in another rubbish.

Always presenting trash and expecting Igbos to support. You can go and deceive the almagiris in the north to vote your Tinubu as you did for Buhari. When he wins, may be Yorubas will be buying things from different market from the Osus as you call Igbos. Yorubas will be enjoing and be more protected like Katsina, the home state of Buhari.

Tinubu is old and his vice been also a muslim can only attract the vote of a muslim fanatics who want the supremacy of Islam over Christianity.

There are 4 major contestants in this presidencial election. Support and vote your choice while I support and vote for Obi. People say Obi is not a saint. He is a saint as far as governance is concerned. Remove tribalism and hate. Any one that wins the presidency will receive my full support.

But I will not pity any Christian who supported Tinubu and die in the hands of Islamic terrorists(boko haram, bandits, fulani herdsmen) if Tinubu becomes president. Tinubu I know can never speak nor fight against fulani herdsmen attack or the burning of Christians like Debora.

The former Tinubu was better than the current one. Tinubu himself knows the truth that this government is a failure but cannot come out boldly and say it as it is. He cannot be trusted.

Says the people who voted for Atiku because Peter Obi was his Vice president. You dey ment.

Heck, Ta Orji et al are your representatives at the Senate after they destroyed their state. Tell me who voted for them? Igbo only hate their leaders the moment they joined APC and not because of incompetence which show their tribalism and bigotry. PDP for example have continued to rule Abia for over 20 years with nothing to show for it yet nobody said anything but continue to vote for them. You dey ment or what?

Meanwhile, Peter Obi was only a PDP member until a month ago, so who are you fooling exactly? Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing can't be compared with Tinubu who's way too big for him. Peter Obi is like an ant to Tinubu.

Point is Tinubu isn't your president. If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his achievement in Lagos.

Meanwhile, the big churches are all in Lagos. Why haven't they been Islamised? Na ment?

Besides, religion shouldn't be our problem to begin with. In fact, the best way is to abolish all religion and stick it to only homes and religious houses. Religion shouldn't be a ticket for getting your way out of your incompetence.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Elliotg: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
brother?

And I go dey here dey give you wotowoto on that level as a binaowei.
Re: Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election by IlovePMB: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
diadem10:

Says the people who voted for Atiku because Peter Obi was his Vice president. You dey ment.

Heck, Ta Orji et al are your representatives at the Senate after they destroyed their state. Tell me who voted for them? Igbo only hate their leaders the moment they joined APC which show their tribalism and bigotry. PDP for example have continued to rule Abia for over 20 years with nothing to show for it yet nobody said anything but continue to vote for them. You dey ment or what?

Meanwhile, Peter Obi was only a PDP member until a month ago, so who are you fooling exactly? Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing can't be compared with Tinubu who's way too big for him. Peter Obi is like an ant to Tinubu.

Point is Tinubu isn't your president. If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his achievement in Lagos.

Meanwhile, the big churches are all in Lagos. Why haven't they been Islamised? Na ment?

Meanwhile, religion shouldn't be our problem to begin with. In fact, the best way is to abolish all religion and stick it to only homes and religious houses. Religion shouldn't be a ticket for getting your way out of your incompetence.

Ta Orji and all those animals you mentioned cannot walk freely alone in Igbo soil. But Peter Obi can movee freely without security in any Igbo soil. Ekweremmadu was beaten in Germany by Igbos.

Atiku is better than Buhari. Igbos had no other optiion than to support him against Buhari.

My problem with you Tinubu supporters is that you muslims think we Christians are fools. You always say religion does not matter but yet Tinubu a muslim chose a muslim from the north. Osinbajo was there, you muslims chose Tinubu a muslim. Okay. Yakubu Dogara, Lalung etc were there you people said no. You people need a strong northern muslim, Shetima because the northern muslims who are the majority there can only vote their fellow muslim. Yet you people say religion does not matter and should not be problem. Abeg I don tire for this cock and bull story.

However, Tinubu said he is going to continue with the good works of Buhari. We dont't want that continuation. If he is a man of himself, let him boldly condemn this evil government and promise that he will change the situation rather than ass licking the fulani just because he wants their votes.

Like Peter Obi said, it is better to lose by doing the right thing than to win by doing the wrong thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Members Dump Party After Tinubu Attacked Buhari (Video) / Throwback Tweet Of Seun Kuti Bashing A Goodluck Jonathan Supporter In 2015 / Trending Video Of Peter Obi Arriving The Home Of His Secondary School Classmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.