Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win (953 Views)

Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If... / Bible Predicts Peter Obi To Win 2023 Presidential Election / ICYMI: 2023: Prophet Predicts Peter Obi To Win PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by ShowYourCertificate: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Let's denote President as P and Vice President as VP.

For APC: P (Muslim) + VP (Muslim) = Atiku or Kwankwaso or Obi ...eqn (1a)

For APC: P (Age > 70) = Obi or Kwankwaso ...eqn (1b)

For APC: P (APC Failure 2015-2023) = Atiku or Kwankwaso or Obi ...eqn (1c)

For PDP: P2015‐P2023 (North) + P2023-2027 (North) = Obi or Tinubu ...eqn (2)

For LP: P (SouthEast) + VP (NorthWest) = Obi ...eqn (3a)

For LP: P/VP (Party Structure) = Atiku or Kwankwaso or Tinubu ...eqn (3b)

For NNPP: P2015-P2023 (North) + P2023-2027 (North) = Obi or Tinubu ...eqn (4)

Summing up equations 1 to 4, gives us:

Atiku = 3
Kwankwaso = 4
Obi = 6
Tinubu = 3

So Obi has the highest chances of wining the election with a probability of 38%, this followed distantly by Kwankwaso with 25%. Atiku and Tinubu gets 19%.

The summary is that Obi chances of winning the elections based on Age, Geopolitical Zoning, Party Structure, APC Failure and Muslim/Muslim Ticket is 1.5 times more than Kwankwaso and 2.0 times more than Atiku and Tinubu

QED

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by Totilopussylick(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by ShowYourCertificate: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

Atiku = 3
Kwankwaso = 4
Obi = 6
Tinubu = 3

So Obi has the highest chances of wining the election with a probability of 38%, this followed distantly by Kwankwaso with 25%. Atiku and Tinubu gets 19%.

The summary is that Obi chances of winning the elections based on Age, Geopolitical Zoning, Party Structure, APC Failure and Muslim/Muslim Ticket is 1.5 times more than Kwankwaso and 2.0 times more than Atiku and Tinubu

QED

Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Seun (and other IT savvy mods), I know you love Algorithms so you should consider moving this to the Frontpage. This simplifies the logic most people use in their arguments.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by ScamHunter: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
I love this. Can you do the permutations adding corruption index of each candidate? I'm sure Obi's chances would skyrocket to 57%

1 Like

Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by ScamHunter: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lalasticala... You're the unbiased mod I know around here. The one in charge of politics is rooting for the druggie-Boko combo.
Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dumbest math ever!!
Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
The real formula for calculating political success is

Experience + Achievement + Terms in office - Controversy

Using this simple formula it's clear Atiku will win, followed by Tinubu
Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by ScamHunter: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordVoldermort:
The real formula for calculating political success is

Experience + Achievement + Terms in office - Controversy

Using this simple formula it's clear Atiku will win, followed by Tinubu

Plus rigging ability ba? Add looting ability too.
Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by Salewa97: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by Deprofessional(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

Atiku = 3
Kwankwaso = 4
Obi = 6
Tinubu = 3

QED

I love your mathematical reasoning.

States that Obi will win with wide margin:

Abia
Anambra
Ebony
Enugu
Imo
All six states of South South
Plateau
Benue
Taraba

States obi will get 30 to 35%
Lagos
Ondo
Kogi
Ekiti
Kaduna

States Obi will get more than 25 to 29%

Zamfara
Sokoto
Gombe
Adamawa
Kwara
Ogun

Abuja is 9n lock down for Obi
Re: 2023: Mathematical Equation That Predicts Peter Obi Will Win by Masturbator2020: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!
which transformation? Travel from Ghana to Lagos, the moment you enter Lagos you start seeing darkness and bad roads.. All the way from Ghana,Togo and Benin the roads are smooth,and you're here talking about transformation

(1) (Reply)

Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant / I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed / When God's Grace Is Upon You(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.