Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC (22202 Views)

’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by IbileIfe: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2022
blue33:
For were May God Punish all of you in APC Thunder fire you ...You thee ...Wicked !!!! Useless !!!! Bunch of people ....
Nollywood has received more than N1 billion.

Lagos approves special funds for movie producers, beneficiaries to access N40 million
https://nairametrics.com/2021/09/28/lagos-approves-special-funds-for-movie-producers-beneficiaries-to-access-n40-million/

Lagos govt announces N1Billion seed capital for creativity, tourism sectors
The Lagos state government says the funds will support the creative ideas of producers who are constrained by funds to bring their concepts to reality.
ByJayne Augoye May 5, 2021
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos on Thursday said his administration has set aside a N1 billion seed capital to boost the creativity and tourism sectors in the state.

The governor disclosed this at the inauguration of a 9-member committee on Film Production Empowerment for Lagos State at the Banquet Hall, Lagos House, Marina.

The committee is made of core industry practitioners which include Richard Mofe-Damijo, veteran filmmaker Tunde Kelani, Founder AMAA Peace Anyiam Osigwe, Film and TV producers Mo Abudu and Kunle Afolayan.

Others are Adebukola Agbaminoja, Tinubu Ferdinand R.O, Taju Olayiwola Olajumoke and Mrs Funke Avoseh.

Mr Sanwoolu explained that the scheme is to support the creative ideas of producers who are constrained by funds to bring their concepts to reality.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/459645-lagos-govt-announces-n1billion-seed-capital-for-creativity-tourism-sectors.html

Benefiaries are mostly Igbos.

We created over 1 million jobs.

It is good to be grateful.
Majority of the practitioners in Nollywood are going to support APC.
Only the ingrates will not support APC
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by culbadboi(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Apc has truly touched the lives of ordinary citizens. i swear!
heartless party.
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by DOM7: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Insult!
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Karemarealty288(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Idris Wase, deputy speaker of the house of representatives, says no government has touched the lives of “ordinary citizens negatively ” as that of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by JJBROS(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Racoon:
Deputy speaker: No government has touched lives of ordinary citizens like that of APC

https://www.thecable.ng/deputy-speaker-no-government-has-touched-lives-of-ordinary-citizens-like-that-of-apc/amp

Wase is a Bastard .....
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by DKM123: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
That's true. No Government has touched people's lives to a state of intense POVERTY and insecurity like APC Government. They are BY FAR the WORST GOVERNMENT.
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Shollez(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
UNA TRY WITH 2CUPS OF RICE, WHAT ABOUT PALLIATIVE MONEY AND THE REST?
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by latolz: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2022
I hope you can be connered by bandits.. Idiattt
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Killermamba: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Racoon:
Deputy speaker: No government has touched lives of ordinary citizens like that of APC

https://www.thecable.ng/deputy-speaker-no-government-has-touched-lives-of-ordinary-citizens-like-that-of-apc/amp

He is very correct, they touch everyone with enough hardship.
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Slimwhyt(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2022
E be like say God wan punish these people ba, with all these their rubbish talk. angry

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by IbileIfe: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
These man is very high on Tinubu's urine tongue

He needs to be taken to general hospital for

Quick surgery on his "brain" tongue tongue tongue
You are the one suffering from idiocy.

Millions of Nigerians are enjoying Trader Moni and N-Power.

N-Power - Wikipedia
N-Power is a scheme set up by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari since 8 June 2016, to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase ...
Beneficiaries: 500,000
Minister in-charge: Sadiya Umar Farouq
Purpose: To address the issue of youth unemployment and help increase social dev...
Founder: Muhammadu Buhari

Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Invest4growth: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2022
Of course yes. The government has touched our lives in the most painful and ridiculous ways. Hopefully, we will survive this Hurricane APC
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Izongdave(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Modified
"APC attempted to touch the lives of many ordinary citizens than any other has ever done"

The anchor borrowers program money, in whose hands did it end?

Where is the impact of NPOWER program?

Are you aware that The COVID support loans where mostly given out under arrangements of returning 50-80% of it to the facilitator's staffs and agents? And that many still thinks they were given national cakes which most lavished in less than six months
Well we're just a year from the maturity of those loans and the revolts of unsuspecting Nigerians will tell you just how well you've wasted our resources

Whose is to be blamed other than the greed and kleptomaniac fingers of APC fatefuls who handled these programs and shredded it in secrecy to enable them carry out their mischief?

Did trader money and numerous other sharing of Abacha loots in the same period Buhari was touring the world to borrow money, serve any other purpose other than helping APC rig itself to remain in power while the poor majority get busy with those crumbs
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Corto: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Racoon:

Federal Gaslighters of Nigeria (FGN)

See as e resemble Landrace breed of pig
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2022
IbileIfe:

Mine and my family.
I received N300, 000 to pay my rent for two months.
Because he dash you N300,000 to pay rent does not mean he touched the life of Nigerians.
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by cystation: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2022
There's no how u try supporting this government that u won't look or sound stupid...

I won't say a word!
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2022
APC keh
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Efemoney1989: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Dry thunder from Zimbabwe fire u dia
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Yes. He is now buying #300 bread for #600.
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by emetisuccess(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Yes oooo, I'm feeling the impact.
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Joyson: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
they have touched the lives of we the common man in a very bad and annoying way. Na only God go punish them.
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by tope777(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Very correct.
No government has ever touched our life's so painfully like APC.
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by zinodoug22: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Yes in a very negative
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Izongdave(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2022
IbileIfe:

Mine and my family.
I received N300, 000 to pay my rent for two months.
Na when this your NIRSAL loan go mature I go remind you
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Omosunusman: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Racoon:

you are right sir and we don’t want una touch again sir ,please don’t touch our life again self
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Omoa1: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Indeed they have, we can all feel it in the prices of gas, dollar, food and in our everyday lives. Infact, number if poor people became triple. That have done well. Shameless people
Racoon:

Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by ransomed: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Oh God Almighty, touch the life and families of Honourable Idris Wase the exact ways APC touched Nigerians.
Amen!
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by Sleekjunior(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Indeed he is correct
The Government of the Goat BuBu and Apc has touched our lives in so many ways that i can list only a few below;
1.Nepotism
2.Security
3.Food Scarcity
4.Epileptic power supply due to the continuous collapse of the national greed.
5.The dilapidated police force
6.Kidnapping/banditry and of course conspiracy of the government officials in cohorts with the bandits.
7.Corruption at its highest peak.
8.The continuance devaluation of our currency & of course our excess crude A/c
With this few point of mine our travelling president has indeed touched our lives more than any president in the country.
Thank You And God Bless Nigeria.
Remember to be Useful to yourself and the society @ Large You must try to remain Obidient to The Word of God.
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2022
Well he didn’t lie….. them don touch our lives make am hell
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by dallyemmy: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
There is negative touch as well as positive touch...
Re: Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC by promzy555(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Very true....

Fuel, cookiñg gas, dollar rate, diesel, etc....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October / Osinbajo Adds Adeyinka Asekun To Ambassadorial Nominee List / Ondo’s Ministerial Slot: Mimiko Upsets Permutations - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.