Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) (2668 Views)

Who Noticed What NTA Did While Gov. Wike Was Speaking At Etche LGA / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Gov Wike Completes Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt In 6-Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by ghettokid1(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2022
The 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA of Rivers State was one of the roads we completed and commissioned in 2021.
https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1552776078485250048?cxt=HHwWgICz3bnnyIwrAAAA
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Parachoko: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Good one from the Governor of my state.

More needs to be done though.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by sirjustice1575(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2022
Nice work from Mr. Project,..
Oga Wike please don't forget that Nigerians are still patiently waiting for you to tell us what transpired in the party primaries between you and Atiku. cheesy

Op please, still show us some projects done by Abia state governor, Okezie Ikpeazu. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Ezewuzie01: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
The road is too narrow considering that there is still adequate land on both sides to have made it much wider.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by kellystech(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Good one from the Governor of my state.

More needs to be done though.
you can never come from rivers state and Support tinubu, unless you are from magnus Abe faction, stop claiming state your not from

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Parachoko: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2022
kellystech:
you can never come from rivers state and Support tinubu, unless you are from magnus Abe faction, stop claiming state your not from
You guys just love saying rubbish online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
You guys just love saying rubbish online.

I do not have the time for all this chidish and senseless talk.
You're not from Rivers State,, stop impersonating

Stick to your Tinubu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Parachoko: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're not from river state , stop impersonating

Stick to your Tinubu
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State living in Lagos State. If you are having a problem because of where I am fro, is your problem, not mine
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State. If you want to kill yourself because of that, is your choice.
Stop denying your true state and identity .. this was how Tinubu claimed to be Lagos indigine till it was revealed that Tinubu s actually an indigine of Iragbiji in Osun state and the current Osun state governor, Gboyega Oyetola, is Tinubu's cousin .

Stop the lies please

5 Likes

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Parachoko: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop denying your true state and identity .. this was how Tinubu claimed to be Lagos indigine till it was revealed that Tinubu s actually an indigine of Iragbiji in Osun state and the current Osun state governor, Gboyega Oyetola, is Tinubu's cousin .

Stop the lies please

Cry all you want.

I'm an Ijaw man from Rivers State, and I am living and working in Lagos State.

All this your mumu talk won't change anything. If you're not happy, is your headache, not mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Cry all you want.

All this your mumu talk won't change anything.
You can never be an ijaw man, No Ijaw man will support Tinubu, ijaw people don't support a thief and drug peddler

The last ijaw man that supported an international drug criminal like Tinubu, lost political relevance ..

3 Likes

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Parachoko: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You can never be an ijaw man, No Ijaw man will support Tinubu, ijaw people don't support a thief and drug peddler

The last ijaw man that supported an international drug criminal like Tinubu, lost political relevance ..
You're just saying nonsense which you're entitle to.

I'm an Ijaw Man, if you like, believe it or not, is your headache, not mine.

ASIWAJU will get my vote com 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:

Your vote is just one and not enough to make the international drug thief a president
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Parachoko: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Your vote is just one and not enough to make the international drug thief a president
I'm an Ijaw Man from Rivers State and ASIWAJU will get my vote.
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State living in Lagos State. If you are having a problem because of where I am fro, is your problem, not mine

You left your very well developed region for a casava agbado republic all because of greener pasture in the land of skull miners tongue
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Obakoolex(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kudos!
Next we need updates from Eastern govs too grin since it's Lagos gov that it's their headache
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Parachoko: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You left your very well developed region for a casava agbado republic all because of greener pasture in the land of skull miners tongue
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Jessyjeff: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gov. Wike is one of the angry birds we have in this country. It's good if he identifies the importance of building solid roads for rural communities.
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by ajekpaks(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
okay
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by ghettokid1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
The road is too narrow considering that there is still adequate land on both sides to have made it much wider.

Na the picture make am small.

Its a big road, compared to roads in igwuruta this road looks like a boulevard.

Are you that guy from etche?
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
To all those igbos shouting etche! Etche! Build road for etche! Etche!.
Hope una go keep kwayet now.
Nyesom wike is not tribalistic and am happy he just proved that to the world.
Ele nwe ele ne mini we buru ele mmanu, maru ma ma shi we!
Ele me shiwe!.
Rivers sitateti meka we! Owe! Meka shi we! Owe we cool
Elebrada!.
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Elliotg: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Cry all you want.

All this your mumu talk won't change anything. If you're not happy, is your headache, not mine.
Ari izon tubou teiki ari Fulani otu malu bara behave, huh? Gesi, ari tibi kiri nimi? Na wa o. Izon kimi keni tibi fa. No wonder Robert sang it in his his ijaw music. The ijaw man no wise at all.
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Elliotg: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
To all those igbos shouting etche! Etche! Build road for etche! Etche!.

Hope una go keep kwayet now.

Nyesom wike is not tribalistic and am happy he just proved that to the world.

Ele nwe ele ne mini we buru ele mmanu, maru ma ma shi we!

Ele me shiwe!.

Rivers sitateti meka we! Owe!
Meka shi we! Owe we cool

Elebrada!.
Keep quiet. So the Igbo people who call the governor to the blight of the etche people are the bad people in your mumu brain. I only went once to etche land and I felt for the people. Those people are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Parachoko: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elliotg:
Ari izon tubou teiki ari Fulani otu malu bara behave, huh? Gesi, ari tibi kiri nimi? Na wa o. Izon kimi keni tibi fa. No wonder Robert sang it in his his ijaw music. The ijaw man no wise at all.
Only God can save you guys from this foolishness.

I don't know when it start becoming a crime to support a candidate In a democracy.

How you guys will be in pains because of who person dey support nah one of the thing I will never understand.

Because I am exercising my right, you are spewing nonsense about the Ijaw people.

I'm smh at your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elliotg:
Keep quiet. So the Igbo people who call the governor to the blight of the etche people are the bad people in your mumu brain. I only went once to etche land and I felt for the people. Those people are suffering.

Stop lieing

Okehi-etche is among the best towns in rivers.
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Presidential1: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm an Ijaw Man from Rivers State and ASIWAJU will get my vote.

You be which ijaw man.. rubbish liar .. .. see this gorro chewing afonja
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by Durabest: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:

Am from Rivers state also an Ogoni Son in that matter my vote goes to Tinubu who want die make e die now oh.

1 Like

Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by LikeAking: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
So?
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by ghettokid1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by tsdarkside(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
woww....thats alot of km....
Re: Wike Completes 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road in Etche LGA (befor & after Pix) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mediocre road!
Not even dual carriage highway with all the land available? undecided
No checks for flood or erosion?
No reflectors or guard tails?

Black man na curse. cry

See Kenya? ? ? ?

SHAME ON YOU WIK.
You used money to campaign for presidency?
Who dash your lime you presidency?
Even VP, you were rejected!

Na your God dey punish you so, for ripping Rivers state off.

Ntoooooor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day / Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette / “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.