Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

“The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi (2556 Views)

Photos: Peter Obi Went Inside To Assist The Undertakers? / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Penguin2: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
I would usually weave my narratives around some pithy metaphor or the other, and I would enjoy the seductive flow of language, as I would show off the best of the education that was once freely available to my generation, fruits of the fecund visions anchored on integrity, of the men that once ruled over these lands.

But I do not care for metaphors today. My purpose is to tell you the bare truth. Not that you would recognize it, for you have subjectivized the truth beyond recognition, but I write secure in the knowledge that history shall record that you were warned, and I shall stand absolved before God. I bear testimony against the lot of you.

Seven years ago, I wrote Do Not Die In Their War. I warned you about each and every thing that you have experienced in the Buhari regime up until this point. You were warned. I have made the book freely available since the first year of its anniversary, and I followed up with a second book, Imperatives Of The Nigerian Revolution. I made this available for free download, long before its first anniversary. Both books remain available for free download today. But you are educated illiterates, who either read without comprehension, or are simply allergic to books, preferring instead the beer parlor analysis by which ignorance has been weaponized by the ruining crass.

I have drawn your attention to these two books in order to flaunt my credentials, and so that you might understand that you need to pay serious attention to what I have to say going forward. If you find my tone condescending and annoying, know that I owe you no apologies, I have taken these tones deliberately, for you are undeserving of more. Whatever else you might think of me, I have a mantle for this country, and in this season, and you shall be ignoring my words at your own peril. The reign of the undertakers is at hand, if we shall have failed to rise to the occasion that looms ahead. Nigeria is at an inflection point in its inglorious history.

The Nigerian state is dead. It has been killed by the hubrises of the Nigerian ruling class, a class peopled by two sets of undertakers. The most demonized and easily recognizable part of this class of morticians, are the Fulani Islamist hegemonists. I have written extensively on them in the Imperatives Of The Nigerian Revolution, and I will not waste time on the subject. The second set of undertakers are the useful idiots who works with them, feeding from their masters table, from the food taken from the Nigerian poor. Whatever the ethnoreligious differences of this class, it is a most cohesive unit, and it functions on the clear understanding, that the Fulani hegemonists are the ultimate operators of the impunity, but that in all other matters, except as to the administration of impunity, each member is licensed to do as it pleases with the hapless victims, who imagine themselves to be citizens, and who are hopelessly divided by the machinations of the ruining crass.

I shall delay myself a while, simply to amplify and not to explain, the Fulani virus of feudalism has jumped host, and the victims are Nigerians of all nationalities, whose rulers have become highly feudalized, and Fulanized, feudalism being a uniquely Fulani construct in the Nigerian space. Islamist only as a political device, but extremely comfortable with evil and as the munafik in the dimensions of their vacuous religiosity. Behold Yerima, and remember Jangebe, they have merely protested God, but He does not live in them. And you can always hold up Pastor Agboworin as a counterfoil. Religion, is completely true to its origins in Nigeria, it has become the tool by which men have been bound. In the name of God!

The first condition of humanity is justice, but the only thing that has overtaken Nigeria is injustice. I see deep darknesses enveloping the land. I see efforts being made to put out the light. I see a prolonged period of unending strifes. I see even more bloodshed than we have become acculturated to. I see no future for Nigeria. I see a descent into chaos. Deep chaos. Unless we collectively shine our lights, and halt the impending reign of the undertakers, who are poised to consolidate the reigns of amoral power and to raise the banner of impunity.

The undertakers are coming to bury hopes. The hopes for a country built on citizenship and the rule of law, hopes for an egalitarian society where the circumstances of a man’s birth is not the determinant of his life’s trajectories. The hopes of the child of a civil servant as my father was, that he would ever receive a decent education from the public school system. The hopes for a Nigeria where hope would fetter despair, and lure men and women away from crime. The undertakers are coming to build on the ruins of the Buhari years and they will bury every hope of their ever being an account for the serial crimes against the Nigerian peoples. But the conflict between the knowledge of the truth, and the demand for forceful acceptance of injustice and inequities, shall plunge Nigeria into darkness.

The undertakers are coming, and the question is, are you ready? This is Our War, and we cannot afford to lose, or we shall become as slaves, legally enslaved by the evil construct known as Decree 24. Or we shall become victims of the inevitable wars of resistance that are bound to come. This Is Our War.
https:///tnTjRaIntM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Feintline: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Strong message that may not be understood by the CORN-fused

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by helinues: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Bunkum epistle

The vultures would soon arrive to feed on the bunkum carcass

4 Likes

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by KanwuliaExtra: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Illiterates who are used to 'grabbing and snatching and running' cannot read or understand o. cheesy

Fake degrees.. . .
Fake NYSC certificates. . . .

Fake birth certificates. . . .
Fake name, fake family, fake mother, fake father, fake wife, fake GENDER, fake state of origin. . . .fake country of birth. . . .

AWOOOOOOO? EWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! cheesy

15 Likes

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by AntiWailer: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
After he bragged about leaving the country and refused to.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by nairalanda1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
One side out, the other side in.
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by femisplash: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
All these evil wishers will not live to enjoy the goodness of this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by loosecanon50(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Not everyone will decode the message been delivered in this write-up.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by AdesegunSanni89: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
The undertakers that will carry Farotimi’s carcass

5 Likes

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by nairalanda1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
femisplash:

Twelve years ago, you would have been posting the same article on this site.

7 Likes

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by onez: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Deep talk. We can't continue like this otherwise there will be no tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by OloyeVIII: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Lemme get this straight... Is someone saying we should take the country?
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Illiterates who are used to 'grabbing and snatching' cannot read or understand o. cheesy

Fake degrees.. . .
Fake NYSC certificates. . . .

Fake birth certificates. . . .
Fake name, fake family, mother, fake father, fake GENDER, fake state of origin. . . .fake country of birth. . . .

AWOOOOOOO? EWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! cheesy

Keep it up, you and your future generations are doomed for life. Your tribesmen will suffer for your bile. All our eyes are opened and your future generations are marked for life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by KanwuliaExtra: 1:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Keep it up, you and your future generations are doomed for life. Your tribesmen will suffer for your bile. All our eyes are opened and your future generations are marked for life.

Sifia pains kee you dia!
Still thinking in terms of 'tribes'?
Don't you have any single iota of shame for TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFYNUBU OR APCriminals at all?

I don't envy your state of mind sha. . . . See disgrace from all angles for 'Una-LoKan'? cry

Chai!!!! Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Enjoy your 'dud' president while he lasts.

MUCHECHECHECHECHECHE !

8 Likes

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Sifia pains kee you dia!
Stll thinking in terms of 'tribes'?
Don't you have any single iota of shame for TIEFY-TIEFY-TIEFYNUBU OR APCriminals at all?

I don't envy your state of mind sha. . . . See disgrace from all angles for 'Una-LoKan'? cry

Chai!!!! Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Enjoy your 'dud' president while he lasts.

MUCHECHECHECHECHECHE !

Love it! grin

ITS YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS THAT WILL SUFFER FOR IT.

NEVER CHANGE, NEVER STOP.

KEEP IT UP 👍

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by KanwuliaExtra: 2:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Love it! grin

KEEP IT UP 👍

So dis ya 'presidiot' nor go school? cheesy
No wonder he can only speak 'AGBAD0GLISH'!

WHAT A DISGRACE!
Chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Nahunger(m): 2:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Don't worry, John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Kane go follow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a yeye analogy
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

So dis ya 'presidiot' nor go school? cheesy
No wonder he can only speak 'AGBAD0GLISH'!

WHAT A DISGRACE!
Chai!

KEEP IT UP 👍

IT’s YOUR TRIBESMEN AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS THAT WILL SUFFER FOR IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by NewDea4: 3:15am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Bunkum epistle

Your eye will soon clear na, aja bourdillon road

1 Like

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 24, 2023
NewDea4:

Your eye will soon clear na, aja bourdillon road

cheesy

1 Like

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Jostoman: 3:42am On Jun 24, 2023
femisplash:
it is your oga that wish evil on us by force himself on nigeria
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Jostoman: 3:44am On Jun 24, 2023
You are not far from the truth mr dele farotimi.

The people said they dont want you rule them but you force yourself on them.
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by YorubaNinja: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2023
femisplash:

You say wetin?
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Streetdoctor: 4:49am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Bunkum epistle

I can beat my chest that u didn't comprehend that article
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Streetdoctor: 4:52am On Jun 24, 2023
femisplash:
One of them spotted

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Streetdoctor: 4:54am On Jun 24, 2023
loosecanon50:
Not everyone will decode the message been delivered in this write-up.
I dey tell u chief, not everyone and u can see them up their.
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Streetdoctor: 4:55am On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Love it! grin

KEEP IT UP 👍
Oya answer it or remain silent

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Oya answer it or remain silent

Nothing to answer, what is left is for you, your tribesmen, and future generations to lay in the mess you made for yourselves. You will dance to the tune of your music.

That’s the realities on ground now and in the future.
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Streetdoctor: 5:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Nothing to answer, what is left is for you, your tribesmen, and future generations to lay in the mess you made for yourselves. You will dance to the tune of your music.

That’s the realities on ground now and in the future.
Remind silent or I ask u another one
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Remind silent or I ask u another one

Come and silence me, I triple dare you! idi.0t
Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Streetdoctor: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Come and silence me, I triple dare you! idi.0t

Re: “The Undertakers Are Coming”. - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=123996502][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel In A Secret Pact Against Wike / College Of Aviation, Ilorin / Gunmen Kidnap Federal Assistant Director In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.