Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) (78652 Views)

Eunice Igweike: NYSC Sympathizes With Family Of Slain Prospective Corps Member / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Jambright: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2022
What a sad news���
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by ariesbull: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Strikethem:
Shut up, she was killed in igboland when on her way to Ogun state. Not in ogun state.
ogun reputation precedes them the whole world know yoruba and their rituals....

It is shameful.... Very barberic folks in yoruba land
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2022
foleskay:

Show us proof the girl really died in Ogun? D report said she left home for Ogun state..not that she was found in Ogun. Shey na only Ogun state ritualist dey?? Dem no dey eat and kill people for alaigbo?? undecided

No proof at all, because the OP twisted the narrative to massage the ego of the already ravaged Ogun state...

I pity you, dey cover evil... Had it been it happened in the East now, una for don dey hear showers of abuse, and tribal bashing. ..

Gisinu Ike ooh
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2022
macho44:

Ogun state is synonymous with RITUAL MURDERS, so sad cry

It's a silly assumption probably cos of the name of the state

Ogun state has no ritual killed or the sort of things you attached to it. The crime rate in Lagos alone is staggering and to say Ogun state is dumb

I lived there for some time, you will be surprised it is a peaceful state.

People just write nonsense about things they know nothing about. The killers are in urban areas. Ogun state is one of the best place you can live in Nigeria with meagre salary.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2022
einsteine:
If you are in Ogun, protect your body parts. Even the police there are not averse to harvesting skulls from time to time.

Ogun, home of � mining

This is ignorance
You have no idea. Have you been to Ogun state before ?
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Melonsmasher:
Osun/Ogun dem swear for una with human bloods and body parts?

This two states should be seriously avoided by non indigenes

You are wrong, it's just a stereotypical view cos of the state name.

Ritual killers in crime stats are in the urban and populated areas. It's pure facts derailing

Visit Ogun state and get wiser
I lived there sometimes ago, you won't believe is part of Nigeria, things are cheap and life so easy there

This ritual killings you are shouting, they are not even aware because you can't hide in such scanty populated area with crime

Where u wan kill and hide a body
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by DKM123: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2022
The way this generation of Nigerian men are greedy over money is alarming. They want to hammer but don't want to put in the work. Taking the life of another human who is also struggling is the means to an end for them. May your killers never go unpunished. May your soul not rest until you haunt then to thier death. Iseeeeee!
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Vulcan24:

You are wrong, it's just a stereotypical view cos of the state name.

Ritual killers in crime stats are in the urban and populated areas. It's pure facts derailing

Visit Ogun state and get wiser
I lived there sometimes ago, you won't believe is part of Nigeria, things are cheap and life so easy there

This ritual killings you are shouting, they are not even aware because you can't hide in such scanty populated area with crime

Where u wan kill and hide a body
OK thanks for the info..
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Wardstunna22(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigeria has failed every body if a country like Nigeria with vast wealth cannot protect young brains fresh off college who do they protect. No one is safe in this country my friend travelled from Enugu to Taraba on road I couldn’t sleep for 2days straight. I asked myself why can’t Nigeria provide free airport fare for graduates leaving for orientation camp to states 500km away from home. Why send young folks to ply this hell roads they call highways. Rest In Peace Comrade.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Globalistic(f): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
This useless country failed you. Everyone who took part in this act shall be punished in Jesus Name. I curse their generations.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Strikethem: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2022
ariesbull:
ogun reputation precedes them the whole world know yoruba and their rituals....

It is shameful.... Very barberic folks in yoruba land
Yeah, the whole knows yoruba in okija shrine and otokoto.

The world knows igbos enjoy using their fathers and mothers for ritual.

We have many cases here.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Strikethem: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Grgton:
imagine if that lady was your sister; will you be saying this? Ogun corper was killed ; how do you explain that?
You must be stupid, you were blind to the comment I responded to.

Get behind me hypocrite.

She will be your own sister.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Only in Ogun State such nonsense happens.... GODSPEED DEAR 1...police isn't doing enough...
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Strikethem:

Get behind me hypocrite.

your sister?

Dumb fellow
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Strikethem:

Get behind me hypocrite.

shut up, she was killed in igboland when on her way to Ogun state. Not in ogun state.

Shut up
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2022
All shrines and babalawos should be rounded up and set ablaze ... Her killers will die slow and painful deaths... Our Irresponsible government is reluctant to give stiffer punishment to ritualists because they are beneficiaries... Our government knows what is going on..
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Olat4421: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2022
I have live in Ogun state for more Dan 15 years nd I ave never see anything like ritual I only read it on d news or media outlet
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Masculine lady undecided
Good riddance
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by luluosas(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2022
My condolences to the bereaved family. It shall never be well with ritual people, including pastors killing for church growth
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by einsteine(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Vulcan24:

This is ignorance
You have no idea. Have you been to Ogun state before ?

You are the ignorant one.

I lived in Sango Ota for two years. A year around Oju Ore area, another year around Joju, across the road from GTB.

In Sango Ota, your head is at a big risk of being separated from your body because of Sufist Yoruba Muslims called Alfas who have deceived the populace that their health and financial problems can be solved if only they bring some human parts.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Man so unkind to man kind
Rip to her
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Agugbadin: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Scap NYSC program now, the purpose of the program is defeated long ago, scrap it and save the lives of Nigerian graduates.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by foleskay(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bridget95:
you are talking to ur fada
Ori iya e daru. Omo ofoo
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
foleskay:

Ori iya e daru. Omo ofoo
keep speaking to ur fadaa
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by foleskay(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bridget95:
keep speaking to ur fadaa
Nio ba furo iya e.. Im actually speaking to ur moda. Iyalaya e
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Wwwq: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Let corpers reject posting to Ondo,Ogun,Oyo,osun.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
God please I beg on her behalf..

Accept her soul and punish those who did this to her...

Imagine innocent Lady
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by macho44(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Vulcan24:

It's a silly assumption probably cos of the name of the state

Ogun state has no ritual killed or the sort of things you attached to it. The crime rate in Lagos alone is staggering and to say Ogun state is dumb

I lived there for some time, you will be surprised it is a peaceful state.

People just write nonsense about things they know nothing about. The killers are in urban areas. Ogun state is one of the best place you can live in Nigeria with meagre salary.
FACTS are SACRED, Comments Are Free.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:16am On Jul 31, 2022
Olat4421:
u funny Sha someone abusing ur tribe nd u are here supporting him,did he even no maybe it is Igbo or any other tribe dat did it.or just because it was done in Ogun.
Go and make findings about that state
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2022
bizzibodi:
Let corpers reject posting to Ondo,Ogun,Oyo,osun.
Ode ni eh.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2022
oldienavie:
The Nigerian educational system has done more damage to our country than even Fulani herdsmen.
How can educated youths be this dumb ?
The news did not say she was killed in Ogun state.
The news said she left for Ogun State NYSC camp.
No where did it say she arrived the camp or was killed in Ogun state.

The news did not even mention where she was killed.... Comprehension and critical thinking is sorely lacking for the average Nigerian youth and this is really sad.
Bro, you are right but at the same time....that state is a ritualist hideout.....don't try stay late at night in Ijebu ode unless you are indigene, you are gone like gone gone.....even yoruba person is not safe not to talk of outsiders. You can still stay late at night in Abeokuta but that Ijebu ode it's a no no..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.