Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) (78605 Views)

Eunice Igweike: NYSC Sympathizes With Family Of Slain Prospective Corps Member / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by NaijaSumi: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Chioma Eunice Igweike, Who Was allegedly abducted has been found dead with vital parts of her body missing, Reports.

Details Of The Incident Are Still Sketchy At The Time Of Filing This Report but it was gathered that the deceased left her house on Wednesday, July, 20, 2022, for the three weeks orientation course at the Ogun State NYSC Camp.

According to friends and former coursemates, The Federal Polytechnic Oko graduate was kidnapped and killed by suspected Ritualists.

Meanwhile, Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her, As Sighted By with some of them calling for the scraping of the Scheme.

Ike Sunday Chinedu, a former neighbour, wrote: "TRIBUTE TO MY NEIGHBOR Hearing the news of your death should be included Among one of the best shocks of my life, being admitted into the HND programme at federal polytechnic oko,you personally gave me and my friend lodge of which you happens to be an occupant of the lodge as well.fortunately for me,u happens to be my neighbor,we joked together,vibes together,gosh!!!!!!!!!.I can remember the stress we went through in school before graduation.the quizzes, assignments, examinations Etc.

"I Can Vividly remember how other of your classmates used to come to our lodge for lectures as a result of your brilliant approach to most of your departmental courses,I can remember I haven't had any issue with you for once since we stayed together as neighbors.(something that's very rare in this generation) And this is how you ended up. I first thought that it was a joke when I heared that you were missing,then days later I now later heared they have taken your life. Rip my hero. Farewell to u chioma."

God's Chiamaka described the deceased as a Brilliant Scholar.

"Eunice why so soon? It's very hard for me to say rest in peace. you're a great scholar in my department,very brilliant. You taught me many things while in school. We go to library together. It shall never be well with the generation of all Nigerian leaders. My friend was murdered on her way to Ogun state NYSC camp. Chioma Never allow your killers to go unpunish. Obi agbawaram!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the sufferings while in school this is how Nigerian government pay you back. May the good Lord accept your soul Amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

May those behind her murder die untimely and suddenly a very gruesome death IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Akharmony: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sorry pretty, these black people are so mean and wicked. . Small time them go say nah Colonial master curse am. .
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Chioma Eunice Igweike, Who Was allegedly abducted has been found dead with vital parts of her body missing, Reports.

Details Of The Incident Are Still Sketchy At The Time Of Filing This Report but it was gathered that the deceased left her house on Wednesday, July, 20, 2022, for the three weeks orientation course at the Ogun State NYSC Camp.

According to friends and former coursemates, The Federal Polytechnic Oko graduate was kidnapped and killed by suspected Ritualists.

Meanwhile, Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her, As Sighted By with some of them calling for the scraping of the Scheme.

Ike Sunday Chinedu, a former neighbour, wrote: "TRIBUTE TO MY NEIGHBOR Hearing the news of your death should be included Among one of the best shocks of my life, being admitted into the HND programme at federal polytechnic oko,you personally gave me and my friend lodge of which you happens to be an occupant of the lodge as well.fortunately for me,u happens to be my neighbor,we joked together,vibes together,gosh!!!!!!!!!.I can remember the stress we went through in school before graduation.the quizzes, assignments, examinations Etc.

"I Can Vividly remember how other of your classmates used to come to our lodge for lectures as a result of your brilliant approach to most of your departmental courses,I can remember I haven't had any issue with you for once since we stayed together as neighbors.(something that's very rare in this generation) And this is how you ended up. I first thought that it was a joke when I heared that you were missing,then days later I now later heared they have taken your life. Rip my hero. Farewell to u chioma."

God's Chiamaka described the deceased as a Brilliant Scholar.

"Eunice why so soon? It's very hard for me to say rest in peace. you're a great scholar in my department,very brilliant. You taught me many things while in school. We go to library together. It shall never be well with the generation of all Nigerian leaders. My friend was murdered on her way to Ogun state NYSC camp. Chioma Never allow your killers to go unpunish. Obi agbawaram!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the sufferings while in school this is how Nigerian government pay you back. May the good Lord accept your soul Amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Yuruba people with all these rituals for money couldn't do away with brown roofs.....

Shame!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why can't adequate security and logistics be made for all corpers? These are innocent people visiting new destinations despite the current security challenges.

why should corners pass through this bloody nonsense? why??

or Let everyone serve where is convenient for them for now.

I'm completely furious!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
fear who no fear Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Pharaohny: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ogun and Rutuals are 5 & 6
The moderator that ban me for 2 months Godddd purnishhhhj youuuuuuuuii
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
She mingled with the wrong crowd, hence a victim of circumstances

1 Like

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
stanluiz:
Ogun state. Such a backward and primitive state! Ritualists and human party dealers everywhere in the state. FG should declare a state of emergency in ogun state. The state deserves cleaning.

Why Killing the youth corper ? For what reason ?

People should avoid Ogun state. If you love your life avoid Ogun state. Share this with you siblings and loved ones.

She left her house for orientation camp in ogun - she did nkt arrive there

We are nkt told where her body was found - she may have been kidnapped before she got to ogun

Except you have additional information that was nkt in the writeup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
The economy is so bad, our women are now endangered specie.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Heimdal(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
She no even fine. Good riddance.
Another IPOB.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Celestinedd: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
��� Eunice my secondary school class mate in Aba

When I heard the news i almost blacked out.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
heendrix:
Ogun state ritualist should rather start going after Fulanis, not only will you be making whatever stupid money you intend to get, but you'll also be keeping ur land safe. that to me is killing two stones with one bird shocked
Did they say her body was found in Ogun? Did you read that she had already got to ogun when she was kidnapped in the state? Read the news again. RIP young lady. May your killer not find peace till nemesis catches up with them

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Living in Ogun state is one of the 1001 ways to die

Terrible place.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Gbadespet(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
National Youth Suffering Corps....
Make dem scrap the shit
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oh no... Again God help us. I hope her killer's are found
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by sokera: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed ESN are terrible people!
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Mustygala0065: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hmm
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Microwhy: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
derecho:
I hope no be these ritualists that call themselves politicians.
This and many unprintable wickedness is what their [b]"structures" [/b]do for them
Sorry
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Ameduedwin: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maybe she entered wrong vehicle, information to any jjc coming in to Lagos and ogun state, rule number one, don't entered all those private Motor, no matter how cheap it is, Go to garage or bus stops and entered your Motor. All those private cars most of them are ritualist and kidnappers rules number two, whatch very well The caliber of people inside the Motor, the way they sit in side the Motor. Open your eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Academicwizman(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

Chai, Ogun state again?

This is becoming too common in that backward state. If rituals actually worked, by now indigenes of Ogun state would've become the richest people in Africa.

The rate at which they are going, by December every family in the state would've at least two ritualists/skull miners

On her way to Ogun State. The report didn't say in Ogun State. Make una no they jump into conclusion. That's why you are educated.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
gosh,all this wickedness all because of money...
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kitun l’eleyi bayi Olorun , ikunle oo!!
Tired of all these bad news everyday, but, why are people so heartless and devilish, ?may they receive their justice soon

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Taigaban: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
These heartless skullers and the entire generation of their families will never know peace forever.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by MkenyaMatata(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jeez, news like this here on this forum always gets me depressed yet am all the way in Nairobi, Kenya. Why so much senseless killing Nigerians, is human life that worthless over there? Such a beautiful girl who looks so vibrant, am really pained. May God help the family in this times of sorrow.
Why are Nigerians not angry though at such attrocities? If such killings happened in Kenya, the country would surely go into complete shock. Followed by acts of anger and mass disobedience against the security agencies, government and anyone else involved, directly or indirectly.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by femisplash: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
She could have been kidnapped in her home state or in neighboring state in transit. There was no report she landed in Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I think it’s high time Ogun state is removed from Nigeria and be placed in Afghanistan.
It's not funny but you made a point. That state need serious focus upon in terms of ritual killings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
May her soul rest in peace..Yekini Amoda Ogunlere has use her for ritual..the killer will be caught
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Shikena(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
So sad. RIP.

Where did this happen? I see conclusions and reactions but the report never mentioned where it happened.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
MkenyaMatata:
Jeez, news like this here on this forum alway gets me depressed yet am all the way in Nairobi, Kenya. Why so much senseless killing Nigerians, is human life that worthless over there? Such a beautiful girl who looks so vibrant, am really pained. May God help the family in this times of sorrow.
Why are Nigerians not angry though at such attrocities? If such killings happened in Kenya, the country would surely go into complete shock. Followed by acts of anger and mass disobedience against the security agencies, government and anyone else involved, directly or indirectly.
this is the kind of news we read and hear everyday o, we are used to it
Can I get your contact boss? Want to make some enquiries about Kenya pls
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by mascot87(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Terrible people!

She was killed in Ogun doesnt mean it's a yoruba man that killed her. If you investigate properly, I'm 95% sure it could be an igbo person because that's what dey do codedly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.