Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? (512 Views)

Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones / The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by Pastoruche(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
Please seun i have been a member of your forum since 2008. I have posted close to 500 gospel messages in the username of (uchkochi).About a week ago i lost my posting privilege and so can't post anymore.I don't know why.But i want you to un-ban me.I just re-registered.But need my old account back,thank you.
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by tpia5: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
Why was he banned when he doesnt even fight anyone or respond to any posts?
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by kurus: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
SNIFF SNIFF!!!

SOMETHING BAD SMELLS HERE! OMG, ITS, ITS, ITS, , shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by tpia5: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
its an OMO ALE with kuruna aka crawcraw.
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by kurus: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2011
TPIA@,

what's that smell? Its coming from your bum bum. shocked shocked shocked Did you ave a go at your bum bum again?

Lawdy, its smells horrible!!!! grin grin grin grin grin wink

Youre so easy to rile, its laughable. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by tpia5: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2011
and you remain an [size=16pt]OMO ALE [/size] with[b] kuruna [/b] aka crawcraw.
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by tpia5: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
have to wonder why kuruna remains unbanned while uchkochi who, as i pointed out before, does not fight anybody or even respond to anyone, was banned?
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by kurus: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
Mods,

Please ban tpia@ aka tpia aka tpiah aka (her other 10 fake ids) for always cursing and swearing and general foul language on this blog. angry

Her mouth needs to be watched with soap and lysol to clean it of the gutter inside it.
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by tpia5: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2011
have to wonder why kuruna remains unbanned while uchkochi who, as i pointed out before, does not fight anybody or even respond to anyone, was banned?

not to mention the goat kuruna posted p.ornographic photos of one of the site admin and a nler having s.ex, yet he still roams around here free to bark and foam at the mouth?
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by kurus: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
tpia@:

not to mention the goat kuruna posted p.ornographic photos of one of the site admin and a nler having s.ex, yet he still roams around here free to bark and foam at the mouth?

I wonder if you are the site admin or the nler who you implied were having sex together? Perhaps you would like to share these post of yours with us. You sick depraved woman.
Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by tpia5: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2011
kurus:

I wonder if the site admin and the nler whose photo i posted were Being Intimate together? Perhaps i would like to post more pictures of my gaay butthole. My mother is a sick depraved woman.

Re: Why Is The User;(uchkochi) Banned From Nairaland? by kurus: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
tpia@:

have to wonder why tpia@ remains unbanned while uchkochi who, as i pointed out before, does not fight anybody or even respond to anyone, was banned?

not to mention the goat tpia@ posted p.ornographic photos of one of the site admin with herself having s.ex, yet she still roams around here free to bark and foam at the mouth?

(1) (Reply)

Your Network Tariff May Cost More Than You Think! / Nigeria Capital Markets / For Your Wedding Cakes, Decoration,event Planning Call 07027195903

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.