Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence (4016 Views)

Video: This Is How Bandits Plotted Abuja Attack Two Weeks- Soldier Reveals / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport / This Igbo lady predicted the results of the #ENDSARS protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
ebukamen:

Name it here now... please
I'm believing you like this

Biafra republic

Oduduwa republic

Ijaw Republic

Niger Delta Republic

Midwest Republic

Middlebelt Republic

Fulani Republic

Hausa Republic

Edo Kingdom, like Vatican
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
floss:
You be clown I swear, when you see thick cloud gathering in the sky, what comes to your mind if not that's going to rain.

When you notice terrorist entering a city, an attack is eminent.

So you didn't predict anything

Not all thick clouds always bring rain mumu man, I talked about it 3days ago
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Patrickker:

lol no be only Gtf na Gtfoh. Let him be there forming one thing one thing.

Both of you na mumu
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
techWriter3:
You necessity to would arrested and investigated

Hahaha, I am a strategist come and arrest me, if I was an American CIA would have given me a job, I only saw what you gullibles can't see in the next 100 years, it's a blessing from the gods of igbo land
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Obidient4life2: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:
Yes it's me vasel15, I perfectly predicted the Abuja attack because I am a strategist, I would only give my talent to biafra and not Nigeria because I don't believe in Nigeria anymore

I want to be remembered on nairaland as the guy that told you nigeria is dead and nigeria would break into 9 countries

I thank the gods of igbo land for blessing me with this talent

This thread below is the evidence of my prediction

https://www.nairaland.com/7247983/see-two-coordinated-attacks-north#115176893

Tell us when Nigeria will break up so that we can believe in your talent.
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HE PREDICTED NOTHING,HIS ONLY ANY EVIL WISHER.
MANY PLACES IN ABUJA KWALI,ZUMA,ETC ARE SLUMS SURROUNDING ASO ROCK. SO CRIMINALS CAN MIX WITH CROWD. undecided

Hahaha, mumu, I have no pity for them because they brought in these terrorist to Nigeria to remove gej
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by gulfer: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oga, anybody can predict that..... It's just like saying you're predicting that when tyres roll, the car moves. The signs are all there even for more attacks tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by floss(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:

Not all thick clouds always bring rain mumu man, I talked about it 3days ago

If not all thick clouds gathering depicts it's going to rain, then not all terrorist invasion depicts an attack then....Mumu man....you think it's 3days ago terrorists invaded Abuja.... their sleepers cell have been activated months before now, so don't think because you saw thick clouds gathering 3days which was quite glaring to the blind man that an attack was eminent, you now came here seeking cheap popularity and assertion.
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Aboks(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Sup bro.

Nye ewe ne ele ikwerre iwu?

Nwo ndah ola nu
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by kufreabasi511: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yeah I saw that thread. So they deleted it?Yeah I saw that thread. So they deleted it?...
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by richmond500: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:

If I was an American, the CIA would have approached me and given me a job, hahaha
too much hollywood deh worry u
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aboks:

Nwo ndah ola nu
Nini
Nye rumuola?
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Aboks(m): 3:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Nini
Nye rumuola?
meka

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was Osibanjo Not Welcomed With Funfair In Ogun State Like Buhari In Kastina? / Why Do Some Africans See Merit Based Appointments As Proof of "Domination"? / IGBOS: Would You Vote Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha As President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.