Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence (4012 Views)

Video: This Is How Bandits Plotted Abuja Attack Two Weeks- Soldier Reveals / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport / This Igbo lady predicted the results of the #ENDSARS protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yes it's me vasel15, I perfectly predicted the Abuja attack because I am a strategist, I would only give my talent to biafra and not Nigeria because I don't believe in Nigeria anymore

I want to be remembered on nairaland as the guy that told you nigeria is dead and nigeria would break into 9 countries

I thank the gods of igbo land for blessing me with this talent

This thread below is the evidence of my prediction

https://www.nairaland.com/7247983/see-two-coordinated-attacks-north#115176893
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Totilopussylick(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kudos
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kudos

Hahaha
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Pierohandsome: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
You need to be arrested and investigated.

6 Likes

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pierohandsome:

Again, hahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pierohandsome:

If I was an American, the CIA would have approached me and given me a job, hahaha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Aboks(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bloody terrorist
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aboks:
Bloody terrorist

What are you saying?
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Many people are still in shock, haha
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by christianjoy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Woah
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
christianjoy:
Woah

Hahaha
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by BloomingDale(f): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:
Yes it's me vasel15, I perfectly predicted the Abuja attack because I am a strategist, I would only give my talent to biafra and not Nigeria because I don't believe in Nigeria anymore

I want to be remembered on nairaland as the guy that told you nigeria is dead and nigeria would break into 9 countries

Name the nine countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
BloomingDale:

Name the nine countries.

I did and nairaland removed it, infact 2 threads they removed it, hahaha
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by 3ple9iner: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oga after the bandits have surrounded Abuja and threatened to kidnap Buhari, everybody knew an attack was imminent.

If you want to prove you can predict, predict what would happen in the next 5 days giving precis details.

6 Likes

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
3ple9iner:
Oga after the bandits have surrounded Abuja and threatened to kidnap Buhari, everybody knew an attack was imminent.

If you want to prove you can predict, predict what would happen in the next 5 days giving precis details.

Hahaha, it does not work like that, I am not a prophet but a strategist, why did you not predict it? I have past predictions that happened, like nnamdi Kanu's kidnap

1 Like

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Collins4u1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:

Yeah I saw that thread. So they deleted it?

2 Likes

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by ebukamen(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:

Name it here now... please
I'm believing you like this

1 Like

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Haakeem(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:

mumu man,someone already predicted it long ago.
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
vasel15:

if you can’t predict 800 odds give me then Gtf

2 Likes

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by floss(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
You be clown I swear, when you see thick cloud gathering in the sky, what comes to your mind if not that's going to rain.

When you notice terrorist entering a city, an attack is eminent.

So you didn't predict anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Patrickker(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
akinremiayomide:
lol no be only Gtf na Gtfoh. Let him be there forming one thing one thing.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Otunbaigwe(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Na them.
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
3ple9iner:

Everybody knew yet nobody did anything. Oga shift abeg
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by twosquare(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
You don't even need a prophet to tell you that. The reason is that many people are dumb...after watching BBN and other entertainment stuff that dull their brains and eat shawarma, nothing dey their head again...others are religious illusionist who thinks God will come down from heaven to solve their problems despite giving them brain...prayer without work is dead...superdead in fact.

That apart, anyone with a keen sight would first check the map of Nigeria and check the states with hotspot activity of these terrorists....you will know abuja is surrounded...what next? your guess is as good as mine...not talking.
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
HE PREDICTED NOTHING,HIS ONLY ANY EVIL WISHER.
MANY PLACES IN ABUJA KWALI,ZUMA,ETC ARE SLUMS SURROUNDING ASO ROCK. SO CRIMINALS CAN MIX WITH CROWD. undecided
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by techWriter3: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
You necessity to would arrested and investigated
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Aboks:
Bloody terrorist
Sup bro.
Nye ewe ne ele ikwerre iwu?
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by 3ple9iner: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thanksful:

Everybody knew yet nobody did anything. Oga shift abeg
Nobody did anything? did you read what the DHQ spokesperson said?
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by DonMaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
They kept calling the guy all sorts of name.
But he was right after all

2 Likes

Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
akinremiayomide:

Mumu man go and meet pastor adeboye to tell you, I am not a pastor I am a strategist
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Haakeem:
mumu man,someone already predicted it long ago.

Where is the evidence? Show us
Re: This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence by vasel15: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Collins4u1:

Yeah I saw that thread. So they deleted it?

Yes they did

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Single Road In South East With Sidewalks And Covered Drains? / EFCC arrests Former Deputy Speaker Usman Nafada / “obasanjo Caused All The Problems We Are Facing In Nigeria Today” – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.