Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm (20011 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu Becomes A ‘ Conductor ’ At Lagos Blue Line Rail (VIDEO) / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by oshozondii: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
A fresh attack has been recorded in Kwali Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) amid the rising insecurity in the nation’s capital.

The council has been hit by bandits for at least three times this week, with one of the attacks leading to the shutdown of Federal Government College, Kwali.

Daily Trust had reported how a couple, Mr Sunday Odoma Ojarume and Mrs Janet Odoma Ojarume, were abducted at Sheda village in Kwali area council, on Sunday, but the kidnappers later released the victims wife who was asked to source ransom.

Sheda shares a fence with FGC, Kwali, which was shut after the couple’s kidnap. The school authorities had reached out to parents to evacuate their children to prevent mass abduction.

Shortly after this, the government ordered closure of all schools in the nation’s capital.

According to a resident of Chida community, Dangana Musa, a driver alongside his conductor were abducted in the latest attack, which occurred on Thursday evening.

He said the driver identified as Atazamu Azaki and his conductor, Ayuba John, went to load charcoal at a farm in the area when the bandits broke in.

He said the kidnappers who wielded sophisticated weapons whisked the duo away at gunpoint, but later released John who was asked to go and inform the victim’s family members about the abduction.

“It was after they trekked some distance that the kidnappers released the conductor and asked him to go home and inform the family of the driver to raise money for ransom,” Musa said.

Spokesperson of the FCT police command, DSP Adeh Josephine, is yet to reply to text message sent to her over the latest kidnap incident.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-fresh-abductions-as-bandits-invade-abuja-farm

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Nwodosis(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gumi businessmen are now fully in Abuja.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by muzically(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sai ,........mama o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by alsudan: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abuja was the most peaceful place in Nigeria and one of the most peaceful in the world until Buhari and his brothers invaded the city.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Mayng01(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria has become a history , time shall tell

34 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Totilopussylick(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Even Afghanistan is cooler than Nigeria at this moment cheesy tongue cheesy

Buhari failed in his first tenure

And failed again in his second tenure

Tinubu wants to come and continue from were Buhari stopped tongue.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by princepeter566: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Like I said before.
The labour of our heros past has been made vain by APC and their supporters.

22 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Klington: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
It looks like these men of underworld are determined to takeover the FCT from the incompetent CnC.

What a shame

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by myike2(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Again

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Gkay1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
We all need to learn how to defend ourselves now. This killing is getting out of hands

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Achico: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who should we blame for this now??
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Ekakamba: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by OkCornel(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dividends of APC.

A vote for APC and Tinubu, is a vote to extend your suffering by another 8 years.

Tinubu is a harbinger of evil. As far back as 2003, Tinubu knew Buhari was capable of dragging Nigeria into this mess.

But guess what, Tinubu still repackaged Buhari as an incorruptible saint through media propaganda and false promises in 2014.

Tinubu can whitewash the devil provided he gets what he wants.

Tinubu threw Nigerians under the bus for his selfish ambition.

A vote for Tinubu and APC that dragged Nigeria into this mess, is as good as a man thanking armed robbers for gang r*ping his wife and killing his children.

Be warned.

You were warned about Buhari in 2014, una no hear.

You are now warned about Tinubu in 2022, if una like, no hear.

That’ll be 16 years of your life gone (add 16 wasteful years of PDP too)…making 32 years with nothing tangible to show for it as a people and nation.

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Umunze1stSon(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
A
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Abujason: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Do we still have a government - particularly a president?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by ecolime(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
So so bad news everyday cry

APC and Buhari have failed Nigerians.

Watch as Nairaland paid urchins avoids this thread and the heartless ones among them heap praises on Buhari.

Anyway, I see a generational curse following whoever sees nothing wrong with these insecurities and also supports these set of failures.

This I have seen embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Cantonese: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
A --Always

P - Punishing

C- Citizens

Na so we see APC.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by sotall(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin

APC....change grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Ochemicals: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's now Abuja's turn
Abuja lokan

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by eleko1: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
sad offsprings of MuhamMAD @ work sad

124 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by eleko1: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
sad religion of Piece indeed

122 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Kaycee54321(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Las Las

E don cast...

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Boogyman557: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool I don de talk am..

Make everybody carry der own KALA ooo..

STREET don CAST big time

CUNTREE self don CAST big time

As u see me so, I get 2 KALA, old and new KALA..

Any STREET wey I de JAZZ in, I de carry my KALA, anybody wey JUNZ or ZUZU, na to BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by JAWBONE(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Terrorists and hardened criminals were set free by their members less than a month ago.

So what do you expect. If you're living around the fringes of Abuja, just know you're not safe
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by eleko1: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
angry I remember the old man told us he’ll be at the War front.It is about time Pa Bubu to do like Ukraine President and go the Terrorists enclaves angry and do the needful
He can take MR BOND 007(Fashola) with him

121 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
The army and police has been promising Nigerians that they are on top of the security situation and that they should go about their lawful businesses and not be panic.
Was it not yesterday that buhari summoned the security chiefs for a serious meeting?Why do the attacks and killings continue?
Besides,do you need anyone to tell you that buhari is systematically trying to islamize Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity / Direct Primary: Governors Angry Over Uncertainty To Produce Successors / Court Strikes Out Suit Against Ohakim Over Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.