Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm (20024 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu Becomes A ‘ Conductor ’ At Lagos Blue Line Rail (VIDEO) / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by OkCornel(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

Fear unknown person do you think I'm from the north

I don't care where you're from. There are also Christians in the North...so it doesn't matter.

Let's face the facts
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Heffalump(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Even Afghanistan is cooler than Nigeria at this moment cheesy tongue cheesy
Buhari failed in his first tenure
And failed again in his second tenure
Tinubu wants to come and continue from were Buhari stopped tongue.

God forbid bad thing!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Khastro(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-fresh-abductions-as-bandits-invade-abuja-farm

At this point, all schools and youth centres should start teaching young people and citizens everywhere the basic arts of self defense.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Help us to actualize Biafra by scattering everywhere for us!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by okoroemeka(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Achico:
Who should we blame for this now??
IPOB of course
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Taba21: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

I don't care where you're from. There are also Christians in the North...so it doesn't matter.

Let's face the facts

What facts?
For calling evil occultist adultery claimed pastors in the name of fake Christians association of Moloch.

I only recognise the kingdom hall Jehovah witness maybe 1 % Christians in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by OkCornel(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

What facts?
For calling evil occultist adultery claimed pastors in the name of fake Christians association of Moloch.

I only recognise the kingdom hall Jehovah witness maybe 1 % Christians in Nigeria

And the ones in MURIC and Miyetti Allah are saints right?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by tnerro1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Am sure bubu will be shocked if he hears this, such a sad moment in the history of Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by zukachris(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
alsudan:
Abuja was the most peaceful place in Nigeria and one of the most peaceful in the world until Buhari and his brothers invaded the city.
You cannot be more correct
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Taba21: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

And the ones in MURIC and Miyetti Allah are saints right?

You're cursed for arguing with me and the sign shall continue following you since you think you're wiser than the owner of Nigeria.

Who knows you
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Tadipexs: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by OkCornel(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

You're cursed for arguing with me and the sign shall continue following you since you think you're wiser than the owner of Nigeria.

Who knows you

I'm not surprised, this is how religious zealots react when they have nothing useful to say.

Reason rationally with facts, not emotions.

Your curses are useless, shove it down your throat.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Superboss: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
When in 2019, we told them that Buhari is a monster and evil that must be stopped from coming back, the agbado boys said no because their drugie lord and saviour was interested in the position.
No problems, I pity the innocent victims of these bandits and kidnappers.
For you useless agbado eaters, ur time of sorrow is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Calchi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm afraid to go back to Abuja
Kwali specifically �
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Khaysee: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
This country is gone next Nigeria president will be kidnap write it down
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Ppp1p: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Really
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by mrvictornews: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Bandits Kidnap Driver & Conductor At Abuja Farm by Lugianostar(m): 5:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Oh!!!!!

Nigeria a fail state under APC & Tinubu??

Afganistan dey learn work where 9ja dey now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.