Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? (332 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by LocalStandard1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
I refer to them as "religious" cos I see these sets of people are the most obsessed and opinionated about and on the aspect of others' believes and practices.

I mean, they practically sleep on the religion section and have taken over the section with extreme vile an sadism.

They are the so called "atheists".

You say you don't believe in something (allegedly), yet you are all about and over the place filling every post and thread with your issues. How's that?

I've been on Nairaland for years and I promise you I've never commented on religious threads outside the Christian ones,which I proudly am. These people don't ever even create their own posts, why's that? Why always derailing most especially Christian threads?

Stop it!!! All these trolling doesn't make you out as intelligent and enlightened but hateful and obsessed sadists.
If you're so intellectually savvy why are you so devoid of engaging post ideas? Huh?

If you want to talk religion or so called atheism create your own posts. Do what you allegedly claim to preach, respect other peoples' believes. Okay?!

Thank you and I hope I made some sense here.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by LocalStandard1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
You've succeeded in making yourselves one of the most toxic trolling post derailers of this forum. Not cool!

One can't create a Christian thread with the hope of a dedicated Christian discourse on Nairaland cos they've littered the place with sadistic innuendos. I don't care about your opinions!

I don't even read your comments the moment I notice the agenda.
Stop it I repeat! Stop wasting your time and making your selves look intellectually upside down.
Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by hopefulLandlord: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Cry more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:03am On Nov 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I refer to them as "religious" cos I see these sets of people are the most obsessed and opinionated about and on the aspect of others' believes and practices.

I mean, they practically sleep on the religion section and have taken over the section with extreme vile an sadism.

They are the so called "atheists".

You say you don't believe in something (allegedly), yet you are all about and over the place filling every post and thread with your issues. How's that?

I've been on Nairaland for years and I promise you I've never commented on religious threads outside the Christian ones,which I proudly am. These people don't ever even create their own posts, why's that? Why always derailing most especially Christian threads?

Stop it!!! All these trolling doesn't make you out as intelligent and enlightened but hateful and obsessed sadists.
If you're so intellectually savvy why are you so devoid of engaging post ideas? Huh?

If you want to talk religion or so called atheism create your own posts. Do what you allegedly claim to preach, respect other peoples' believes. Okay?!

Thank you and I hope I made some sense here.

You said the Truth.
Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06am On Nov 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Cry more

Proof that atheists are devils and the Antichrists that the Bible prophecied would come to destroy men.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Nov 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:
1. One can't create a Christian thread with the hope of a dedicated Christian discourse on Nairaland cos they've littered the place with sadistic innuendos.

2. I don't care about your opinions! I don't even read your comments the moment I notice the agenda.
Stop it I repeat! Stop wasting your time and making your selves look intellectually upside down.
Sadly, what is obtained in the way of "dedicated Christian discourse" for the most part is a bunch of fallacious doctrinal banter that in a majority of cases contradicts the very teachings of Jesus Christ, the one who is supposed to be at the foundation of everything Christian. undecided

2. You claim you do not care about their opinions yet here you create a whole thread to discuss the very same as though announcing your presence while carrying a "Notice me! " sign. Isn't that you obviously directly contradicting your own self? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by LocalStandard1(m): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You said the Truth.
Sometimes I feel they're doing all these for some kin. of approval and nod from someone.

One pretentious little one has already commented, as very much expected. What an obsessive disorder, and I don't ever even read her opinions.
Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by paxonel(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2022
THEY NEVER ARGUED WITH THE INTENTION TO ARRIVE AT A CONSENSUS THEREFORE MAKING THEIR EFFORTS FUTILE

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2022
According to God's word there is going to be a complete annihilation of faithless people soon but before then a global war will ensue among all the peoples {Revelations 11:18} what is common before now is the physical war where people pick up weapons to fight, that only includes God's people when He orders them to fight but the type of war that will include all religions is PSYCHOLOGICAL, when this war begins you'll find people of various sects participating but noticable will be a group that's only interested in God's name and His righteousness {Malachi 3:16} so while members of all other sects are confused as to why they're engaging themselves in this psychological warfare this group will be going to meet people in their homes because the world's most wonderful counselor {Isaiah 9:6} is their leader so since he's aware of all that will happen in the endtime {Matthew 24:3-14} he commanded his own disciples to go and meet people in their homes for this psychological war {Matthew 10:11-13} it will surely turn out that some people will turn to rage so his disciples are to take their leave in a peaceful way after all the final judgement is in the hands of their Master, Lord and King! Matthew 10:14-15 compare to Luke 19:27

So all the peoples will be involved whether they know what is happening or not but then those who are 100% alert will always win anywhere they go {Isaiah 54:17} and what will be the sign that they are on the side of the King of Kings? Well God's word foretold that all those conquered by this group will also become fully competent and completely equipped for the battle in support of the King of Kings who is also the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so when all the others become frustrated and began picked up physical weapons to kill one another {Revelations 6:3-4} those in the camp of the Prince of Peace will have used the Bible to settle all their racial disparities among themselves, diverted their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in the hearts of millions of their members and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So don't blame the atheists and their professors, they just know that they have to charge their mobile devices, buy data, and spend hours cracking their brain to argue fruitlessly with people on social media but as for the reason why they're doing this they can't decipher! Matthew 11:25 smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by Maynman: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2022
These hypocrite jehovah witness are the worse.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by LocalStandard1(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
{Revelations 11:18} {Malachi 3:16} {Isaiah 9:6} {Matthew 24:3-14} {Matthew 10:11-13} Lord and King! Matthew 10:14-15 compare to Luke 19:27 {Isaiah 54:17} {Revelations 6:3-4} Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
Matthew 11:25 smiley
Thank you for the read bro. Long but educating.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Thank you for the read bro. Long but educating.

You're welcome! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These Group Of Religious People? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Sometimes I feel they're doing all these for some kin. of approval and nod from someone...

They know that they are being stupid and they also feel the spirit of stupidity sitting on them, SO THEY NEED SOME ONE, EVEN A MADMAN'S APPROVAL WILL SUFFICE, SO THAT THEY DO NOT DIE OF THE STUPIDITY THEY FEEL.

That is why we see them go crazy and berserk when you call them stupid and foolish because they already feel that way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs From Allah About Marriage – Islamic Ways To Get Married Soon / The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than.. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ada Ehi – Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.