Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,668 members, 7,770,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) (62945 Views)

Charles Okocha Shares Money On The Street To Celebrate Christmas (video) / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Nickymezor(f): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by irunoko(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
All these is for camera, is this how she goes out everyday, that prison beans must have shown her shege...

she is lucky they didn't mix it with Agbado and Cassava, Na full time military woman she for be by now
na aboki olosho na so they Will give her small respect grin
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by RamseyKush: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
All these is for camera, is this how she goes out everyday, that prison beans must have shown her shege...

she is lucky they didn't mix it with Agbado and Cassava, Na full time military woman she for be by now

grin grin
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by tonididdy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Children in the world, please elaborate how a puxssy cam be upgraded grin
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is she out of detention ?

Oh, just announcing that she's back ! grin

Sex therapy is much needed in this country but not her type of therapy involving all kinds of burantashi and imagined pu.sssy boosters

I am a better sex therapist just don't like media hype .

Is that hausa healing drug.
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by doggedfighter(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Is that hausa healing drug.
Yes
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by izubext007: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Funny enough these kind of ladies are dry.
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by shynox: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Hope nor be another borrow pose grin

Bombocletus undecided undecided
Sextaprenuer from the land thorough breed!

Get connected and make easy money online, at home without stress..
https://eq-task.buzz/62345929734202
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Gbeng30(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Olosho of the highest order which one is therapist , anyway she try... Her pekus has done well for her
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Ara21(f): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Noise Maker
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by okunwaye(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ndlistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cVcoeHm7rs

Jaruma, the highest paid Nigerian sex therapist who recently announced give-away for her loyal clients recently stepped out in style in a luxurious car with multiple bodyguards.

She had earlier announced her give-away on her Instagram page:

"Please tag & thank anyone that was there for u when no one else would ❤️ JARUMA’s WAY OF SAYING SHE IS SORRY TO HER CLEINTS for All those who paid for Jaruma’s Amazing Weight Loss secret JAWS since February & u have not received it, please send in ur account details for 15k, ur Mother’s account details for 20k, a full set of Jaruma’s amazing weight loss secret JAWS, free Ugl¥ Girl keeps Winnig, free Pu$$¥ sweetner & free Pu$$¥ Upgrade ❤️ U have been buying Jaruma’s Amazing Life Changing Products For Over 10 Years & this has NEVER happened before ❤️ We will start paying Clients from this night all the way to 31-Dec-21 so please be patient, be calm, u will receive bank alert

❤️ ALL THIS IS JUST TO MAKE IT UP TO U ❤️ I AM SO SO SO VERY SORRY JARUMA IS AN ONLY CHILD PLEASE FORGIVE ME ❤️ Pls share this information with all ur friends & family ❤️ Jaruma Loves u so much & Jaruma will never hurt u ❤️"
What am I seeing . I guess most nairalanders have reading disorder
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by rickleye: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sex therapy is much needed in this country but not her type of therapy involving all kinds of burantashi and imagined pu.sssy boosters

How much is a session with you and how soon can I book an appointment?
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Adakintroy: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
What is millionaire terrapist. The way you people attach money tag to averythi g is a testament to the shallowness of ur minds.
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Stevo35: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
undecided

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by COMPAQ(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kizyte:
And so what?

Jarumas potion will not get that ones Dick up! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by marsup: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Check the date... grin grin
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by doe: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Old video
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by geesilver(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
I hope she don retrieve all the money she dash out to celebrities and her customers....
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Enumerator(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
cheesy
henry4991:
Olosho
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by XX01(f): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Old video. She doesn't even have money to pretend to live a luxurious life anymore. Gistlover has made sure of that. Fake seller
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by negbike(f): 2:23am On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin ; funniest thing I’ve seen today
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by hay2kay(m): 2:38am On Jul 30, 2022
@BetaTrade exchange
✅We buy BTC/USDT/BNB/BUSD/ETH
✅All kinds of Cryptocurrency Tradeable assets
✅ Paypal/Cashapp/Zelle/Perfectmoney

Contact us now on WhatsApp 08164232127
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by bigbauer(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2022
What's your charge per session?

doggedfighter:

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by zexy2030(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2022
doggedfighter:

I am too. But don't see any relevance to it. Sex on its own is not worth the study nor d hype. Enjoying sex is individual and freedom of expression.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
WHERE THIS ONE COME OUT FROM SEF?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) / CUTE PHOTO: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With Patoranking’s Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.