Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) (62995 Views)

Charles Okocha Shares Money On The Street To Celebrate Christmas (video) / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by silverlinen(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Damnnn
This lady don use the sale of kanyanmata blow
Low key IndecentStar grin

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by adioolayi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
The one dey said a certain gistlover don spoil her market
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by SPAMBOX7: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Holosho therapist
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by royalfly(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
I don't know y but I like her.. I think she is real person with real struggles like every real person.. I wish she was a Christian, I just have this strong feeling that she has a good personality.. a good heart, for me that's very important in this evil world.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Pidginwhisper: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lol
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Samajogs: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Her life her problem
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by kingamaa(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jaruma don hammer

Business is good

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Broke babe forming. Her business don cast . Could not hold her husband
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by zicoraads: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
She should pay her debts or else, she'll get what is coming to her very soon. Doing giveaways, that's most likely fake, while owing people different sums.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Djkenny080(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Fake life
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Moscodee1990(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hahaha, pu**y upgrade and sweetner
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
This has weird vibes
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Tsfari: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
The lady get very nice Bobby. Maybe na de Bobby de work for am, she come de think na her kayanmata

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by godofuck231: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Failed woman who couldn't keep a white man she had foolod into marriage ,talk less a nigerian man , have the body guards are ok the look roughed up
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Sadonyx: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Imagine rubbish at this point in our national life...
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Cleanworld(f): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ndlistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cVcoeHm7rs

Jaruma, the highest paid Nigerian sex therapist who recently announced give-away for her loyal clients recently stepped out in style in a luxurious car with multiple bodyguards.

She had earlier announced her give-away on her Instagram page:

"Please tag & thank anyone that was there for u when no one else would ❤️ JARUMA’s WAY OF SAYING SHE IS SORRY TO HER CLEINTS for All those who paid for Jaruma’s Amazing Weight Loss secret JAWS since February & u have not received it, please send in ur account details for 15k, ur Mother’s account details for 20k, a full set of Jaruma’s amazing weight loss secret JAWS, free Ugl¥ Girl keeps Winnig, free Pu$$¥ sweetner & free Pu$$¥ Upgrade ❤️ U have been buying Jaruma’s Amazing Life Changing Products For Over 10 Years & this has NEVER happened before ❤️ We will start paying Clients from this night all the way to 31-Dec-21 so please be patient, be calm, u will receive bank alert

❤️ ALL THIS IS JUST TO MAKE IT UP TO U ❤️ I AM SO SO SO VERY SORRY JARUMA IS AN ONLY CHILD PLEASE FORGIVE ME ❤️ Pls share this information with all ur friends & family ❤️ Jaruma Loves u so much & Jaruma will never hurt u ❤️"

Why una no dey try to read self?
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's all business...

Demand and Supply!

If what she hawks is not in demand, she won't be this made!

Forget what people say... Money dey Naija! Just have that thing people need, and you are made!

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by 2blessed01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nonsense BLEEPING THERAPIST shocked
Gerrat joor...

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Babaken(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mabuella:
Just Negodi
My brother ikegwuru.
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by nedekid: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Metcheew, who gets chauffeur driven in a coupe. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Ashirioluwa: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Firstcitizen: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
nedekid:
Metcheew, who gets chauffeur driven in a coupe. undecided

Jaruma and one other fake okoro Nigerian pastor

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by wallarwallar(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nairaland is useless what is the meaning of dis nonsense. Nairaland for babies
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
These hungry looking guys are the bodyguard... throw knockout let's test their agility... nothing hunger no go do in this Tulumbu government undecided

Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by SimplePlan34: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigerians forming the rolls Royce wraith is a driver's car. Not a passengers car she obviously does not have class.
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Walealoba(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Babaken:
My brother ikegwuru.
sir please check my signature I really need your help
Re: Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) by Ijoba85: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hmmm, my current reserve me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.