Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi (43557 Views)

BBNaija: Over 3000 Fans Sign Petition To Bring Back Beauty / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification / Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by imustsaymymindo: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
wenogodie2:
Reno has began to seriously deviate.

Whatever happened to Reno? He has seriously deviated in the past years. The likes of Reuben Abati are still on course and sound.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by stasius: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bbnaija should not even reply him.

He is useless and an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by meobizy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
He claims not to watch it yet knows all the going-ons of the show. Real world troll.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by SLOVFO(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
If ever the organizers of that show decide to witch-hunt the young man it will backfire. Moreover, been "Obedient and useful" is neither political nor ambiguous grin

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by MemoriesAndMe: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Nothing from him should be taken serious.

He is not even a Nigeria citizen

He is a London citizen

London citizen? London get citizens? How does "London" passport look?
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by r4bbit: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
paulolee:
even if I dnt watch the show, I dont tink it makes any sense to include politics in it because I dnt like double standards or hypocrisy..
those hailing that political action would be the first to criticize the show n insult any housemate dt see the need to campaign for bat or atiku..
its better if the contesttant do wats needed n leave politics out of it all in d name of getting cheap fan base from the public..

Took the words right out of my fingers.
you are right 100%.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by phemmyfour: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Two02:
Reno is confused as confusion itself. I thought he doesn't watch the show, Reno is a complete example of what a sycophant is. I'm sure if the campaign was for his principal Atiku Abubakar he won't be making noise.
E pain am grin

I m sure if na "articulate" the guy wear, he won't be ranting here
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Richieniit: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/reno-omokri-cautions-bbnaija-over-eloswags-subtle-campaign-for-peter-obi/

I think say Reno get sense during harass buhari world tour... I even wanted him as a role model and someone I can always look up to until now... HE'S THE BIGGEST FOOL, PETTY AND A STUPID OPPORTUNIST!!

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.. RENO IE NOT RELEVANT

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Sunday2021: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Reno should baff and hug transformer.
I hope you will not cry marginalization when the game change. you guys are too emotional to understand what reno is saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by King125007(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why are you people obsessed with this man, giving him undue relevance , who is he

Employer of labor-NO
Activists -No
Have an NGO- NO

Absolutely a nobody

just an ordinary sly, cunning and manipulative man

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Yoighaman(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
DonMaxxy:
grin
You have to be smart and go the unknown route inorder to win the BBNaija.

WhiteMoney used his cooking skills and that humble approach to win the hear of ladies. He won.

Before him, Laycon posed like a simp, chasing Erica who was obsessed with the rich Kidwaya. Average and trenches guys decided to support Laycon all the way since he missed Erica, inorder to teach proud, materialistic Nigerian girls a lesson. The more Erica abhors Laycon, the more he wins supporters and voters.

This season, Warri boy, Eloswag, decided to ride on the Obidient mantra , which is envogue right now...Dude have been trending since two days now. Peter Obi supporters are all voting the guy to prove a point. Eloswag also made the move during his time as head of house as he has immunity from eviction. His timing was right

Perhaps this edition's winner is staring us in the face

Your head too correct.
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by phemmyfour: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
wenogodie2:
Reno has began to seriously deviate.
He was never focused
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Reno is envy that ipob terrorist have hijacked social media attention seeking from him

he had lost his relevance, by 2023 him and his pityobi supporters will lick their wound
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by GodsOwnMan: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

red muddians/ipigs/Igbos are hypocrites. If this was the other way around they would support Reno.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Chithauri(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Reinaldo:

Jeez! What an ethnic bigot. Tinubu supporters are not hard to spot.
u ibos are the biggest tribalists ever. I support Tinubu because he is Yoruba just as u support obi because he is ibo. Not faking shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by aviara: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
My heart bleeds for Reno, his political affiliation his affecting his reasoning. He has a job to promote Atiku and demarket other front presidential runners but Peter Obi's case is beyond his control. Anyway he is striving to justify why Atiku enlisted him as part of his online campaign team

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Lifeless2018: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
DonMaxxy:
grin
You have to be smart and go the unknown route inorder to win the BBNaija.

WhiteMoney used his cooking skills and that humble approach to win the hear of ladies. He won.

Before him, Laycon posed like a simp, chasing Erica who was obsessed with the rich Kidwaya. Average and trenches guys decided to support Laycon all the way since he missed Erica, inorder to teach proud, materialistic Nigerian girls a lesson. The more Erica abhors Laycon, the more he wins supporters and voters.

This season, Warri boy, Eloswag, decided to ride on the Obidient mantra , which is envogue right now...Dude have been trending since two days now. Peter Obi supporters are all voting the guy to prove a point. Eloswag also made the move during his time as head of house as he has immunity from eviction. His timing was right

Perhaps this edition's winner is staring us in the face
I want him to start telling stories like in his community they don't like old sick people ruling them

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Mrpojj(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by harmony75: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nuisance
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Khaysee: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
If opponent invade their studio in isolo oshodi
Who will we blame

Nigerians that don't hv chill ..

I wish the head of house happy ruling

Buy at lowest price men clothing
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by DonMaxxy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lifeless2018:

I want him to start telling stories like in his community they don't like old sick people ruling them
grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by lightwind(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
If by God's grace Peter Obi becomes Nigerian next President , some people might commit suicide o.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Slimwhyt(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Make diz man jst park well jare.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by einsteine(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
lightwind:
If by God's grace Peter Obi becomes Nigerian next President , some people might commit suicide o.

Reno is more likely to benefit from a Peter Obi presidency than you.

Know this and know peace
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Theoarhics: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
I use to think this man had small sense but he is actually senseless

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Two02:
Reno is confused as confusion itself. I thought he doesn't watch the show, Reno is a complete example of what a sycophant is. I'm sure if the campaign was for his principal Atiku Abubakar he won't be making noise.
So Reno Omokri is watching BB naija? I thought it was a show for only the obidients. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by Blitzerz: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
As e dey pain dem.....
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
BATified2023:
What I observe lately is that hate has blocked d sense of reasoning of many Nigerians,the hate for tinubu isn’t making them think straight n the issue of propaganda

Like seriously I see us having social media regulation very soon,many concerned citizens will eventually beg for it because some social media haters will just drop anything n their bandwagons of nitwits will swallow it hook line n sinker

A pvc registration machine was found in d church n chaos happened which could b due to d fact that some people felt cheated probably cos due process was not followed n immediately the never do well started blaming tinubu

The first thing any reasonable person should ask is

What is a pvc registration machine doing in a church?
Many replied once u have a good number,inec will give u.if that be the case it means a politician n his supporters can get a pvc machine n use it for whatever purpose but these people don’t care since it involves tinubu

They said the election should b free n fair but this is irregularities in d church but they don’t see it as a red flag cos they want to blame tinubu

If pvc machine could b easy to get then what makes u feel all the money bags don’t have it?

If it could be gotten easily don’t u think many politicians u assume will engage in malpractice will have it?

One thing about hate is that it won’t make u think straight

I expect the same sets of people who want credible elections to ask questions but all I see is tinubu everywhere
Cry me a River, time shall tell
Re: Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi by OPICANTO2223: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sore loser is Reno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' / Iris Season 3 / Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu: Stop BBNaija Now Or I Will Shut It Down Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.