Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar (31066 Views)

South-West PDP Backs Atiku After G-5 Defiance / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / Ebonyi Monarchs Dump Buhari 2 Days After Endorsement, Backs Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Duru009(m): 1:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Indispensable85:

A strong party member is he who delivers the votes when necessary not he who speaks grammar on TV. Bwala has never won his polling unit for Apc in Adamawa.

He is from BORNO not Adamawa please.....
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Doyou2019: 2:29am On Jul 30, 2022
ecolime:

By 2023, na only Tinubu, his wife and his online urchins go remain for APC .

How would they be? Tinubu wouldn't need them anymore until the 2027 which by then, APC will have been dead and gone.

Na dem go lose las las.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Fiscus105(m): 2:43am On Jul 30, 2022
casualobserver:

Isn’t it Ironic that an educated man complains about Muslim Muslim ticket and national unity then defects to a party that wants to retain power in the North under a Muslim president. Not o ly does power stay in the north but presidency stays under a Muslim. Make sense of that!!!

He chooses the better side of two bad actions.

What APC is trying to say is that no matter how brilliant or good, if u re not Muslim you cannot become vice president not to talk of president. Even me, from the south west, I prefer Atiku instead of Tinubu, though my vote will go for Obi.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by hamza1aarinade: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Everybody is bolting out of APC...... Everybody is bolting out of APC...... ...
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by casualobserver: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Fiscus105:

He chooses the better side of two bad actions.

What APC is trying to say is that no matter how brilliant or good, if u re not Muslim you cannot become vice president not to talk of president. Even me, from the south west, I prefer Atiku instead of Tinubu, though my vote will go for Obi.

Dont be daft, what is better option? A northerner and a Muslim president after 8 years of a northerner and a Muslim president? You know Apc simply chose what they think is the best option for electoral victory, just like PDP chose what they think is the best option for victory. Like I have said, the people making noise we’re never going to vote for APC and your post proves this.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Bimpe29: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
The coast is becoming clearer. 2023 election is truly intriguing and shall be considered as first of its kind.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
duality:
Northerners moving to PDP is not in the best interest of Nigerian. North shouldn't succeed North.

but Muslim should succeed a Muslim abi?
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
ogatboy:

Atiku will not still win the election. Wike will still spill the bin close to election, everyone will be rattled, they cannot support Tinubu and at the end we know who would win.

Better Nigeria
who take Wike serious? Amaechi is already working for Atiku.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Indispensable85:

A strong party member is he who delivers the votes when necessary not he who speaks grammar on TV. Bwala has never won his polling unit for Apc in Adamawa.
if you you know how many people will give Atiku sympathy votes because of mr Bwala you will not be talking the way you do.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
casualobserver:

Isn’t it Ironic that an educated man complains about Muslim Muslim ticket and national unity then defects to a party that wants to retain power in the North under a Muslim president. Not o ly does power stay in the north but presidency stays under a Muslim. Make sense of that!!!
You are confused. Our problem is not about Muslim president but about balance in the presidency. you cannot expect us to be happy with a candidate that says we are incompetent.
if Tinubu succeed Buhari it will mean a Muslim handling over to another Muslim, that is not a problem but in a situation where the president, vice president, CJN, Senate president, speaker of the house, party chairman are all Muslims shows that evil is coming.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by casualobserver: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sunday2021:
You are confused. Our problem is not about Muslim president but about balance in the presidency. you cannot expect us to be happy with a candidate that says we are incompetent.
if Tinubu succeed Buhari it will mean a Muslim handling over to another Muslim, that is not a problem but in a situation where the president, vice president, CJN, Senate president, speaker of the house, party chairman are all Muslims shows that evil is coming.

Abeg commot. It is not a problem because you are a PDP supporter. You have to be able to win elections to show your competence. The job of a political party is to win elections, just like Obi supporters will soon find out, if you can’t win elections all your noise is just that….noise! Below are the 3 most influential northern christians in APC, compare with Shettima and it’s a no brained except for the brain dead. If you cannot even win in your ward why would anyone choose you as VP?

Tinubu chose Shettima for the same reason PDP chose Atiku… it is the responsibility of a party to put forward your best option of winning. Nigeria is the most religious country on earth but look at it….is this a country of God fearing people? Awon Ode jati jati!!!!

Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
casualobserver:

Abeg commot. It is not a problem because you are a PDP supporter. You have to be able to win elections to show your competence. The job of a political party is to win elections, just like Obi supporters will soon find out, if you can’t win elections all your noise is just that….noise! Below are the 3 most influential northern christians in APC, compare with Shettima and it’s a no brained except for the brain dead. If you cannot even win in your ward why would anyone choose you as VP?

Tinubu chose Shettima for the same reason PDP chose Atiku… it is the responsibility of a party to put forward your best option of winning. Nigeria is the most religious country on earth but look at it….is this a country of God fearing people? Awon Ode jati jati!!!!
how many votes did Osinbajo local govt provides for APC? how many votes does the whole south west give to Buhari when he gave you VP?
since he thought that sidelining the northern christians will make him win, we shall see.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by casualobserver: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sunday2021:
how many votes did Osinbajo local govt provides for APC? how many votes does the whole south west give to Buhari when he gave you VP?
since he thought that sidelining the northern christians will make him win, we shall see.

If you had any brain cells you would realize you are arguing against yourself and making my point for me.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
casualobserver:

If you had any brain cells you would realize you are arguing against yourself and making my point for me.
I hate arguing with fools like you. you trying to tell your fellow idiots that Dogara was not chosen by Tinubu because dogara don't have enough votes in his local govt. now I ask you how many votes did Osinbajo local govt give to Buhari that made Buhari to pick him as VP.
the whole south west gave Buhari less than 3 million votes but Buhari still pick a Yoruba man as his VP.
I don't know if your foolishness will allow you to Google the 2019 election results, you would have realized that Buhari doesn't need your Yoruba votes to win his election.
next time you want to insult online, first go and ask your mother who is your real father.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by casualobserver: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sunday2021:
I hate arguing with fools like you. you trying to tell your fellow idiots that Dogara was not chosen by Tinubu because dogara don't have enough votes in his local govt. now I ask you how many votes did Osinbajo local govt give to Buhari that made Buhari to pick him as VP.
the whole south west gave Buhari less than 3 million votes but Buhari still pick a Yoruba man as his VP.
I don't know if your foolishness will allow you to Google the 2019 election results, you would have realized that Buhari doesn't need your Yoruba votes to win his election.
next time you want to insult online, first go and ask your mother who is your real father.

You are a slowpoke because you don’t have the intellectual capacity to realize that Osinbajo’s importance in getting southern votes is not important whereas Dogoras ability to get Northern votes is critical. SW did not vote for Buhari because of Osinbajo but the north will vote for APC based on who is his Northern VP candidate. They are not the same. You are arguing against yourself, if you cannot see that you need to go to your mother and tell her off for not using a condom when she had sex with your father because. I don’t know what else can explain your lack of intelligence!!!!

Osinbajo is irrelevant politically as was displayed in the primaries. He couldn’t even come 2nd. Even Amaechi trashed him! So using Osinbajo as an example is senseless and stupidity. It is arguing against yourself and just highlights Dogora, and Lawal as political lightweights just like Osinbajo!!!!!

All these Northern Christians are political lightweights. That’s the reality of our politics like it or not…they can’t win elections in their own zones without the endorsement of their Muslim counterparts !!!!
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Josewonder(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Biafra pigs ll never learn how Nigeria politics work only to insulting people on social media as if the election ll be done on social media. Obi can never never win Nigeria election. The election ll come and go again and they ll fail again. And ll start to cry for their failed Biafra nation again. Very foolish set of people who re very eazy to predict.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
casualobserver:

You are a slowpoke because you don’t have the intellectual capacity to realize that Osinbajo’s importance in getting southern votes is not important whereas Dogoras ability to get Northern votes is critical. SW did not vote for Buhari because of Osinbajo but the north will vote for APC based on who is his Northern VP candidate. They are not the same. You are arguing against yourself, if you cannot see that you need to go to your mother and tell her off for not using a condom when she had sex with your father because. I don’t know what else can explain your lack of intelligence!!!!

Osinbajo is irrelevant politically as was displayed in the primaries. He couldn’t even come 2nd. Even Amaechi trashed him! So using Osinbajo as an example is senseless and stupidity. It is arguing against yourself and just highlights Dogora, and Lawal as political lightweights just like Osinbajo!!!!!

All these Northern Christians are political lightweights. That’s the reality of our politics like it or not…they can’t win elections in their own zones without the endorsement of their Muslim counterparts !!!!
now I know iam talking with an idiot. tell me who endorsed Lalong before he won two terms, how many Muslims endorse Ortom before he won. Some of you sit down in one village of ekiti state but can come online to argue with us about what is happening in our zones. I believe you had never been to Jos, Jalingo, southern kaduna, Benue, Gombe etc.
we shall see! Tinubu will realize his mistake when it was already too late.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by ogatboy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sunday2021:
who take Wike serious? Amaechi is already working for Atiku.

Lol. You wish.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Tochj(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
2023 Election is btw Obi and Atiku
Tinubu won't even be 3rd.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by casualobserver: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sunday2021:
now I know iam talking with an idiot. tell me who endorsed Lalong before he won two terms, how many Muslims endorse Ortom before he won. Some of you sit down in one village of ekiti state but can come online to argue with us about what is happening in our zones. I believe you had never been to Jos, Jalingo, southern kaduna, Benue, Gombe etc.
we shall see! Tinubu will realize his mistake when it was already too late.

Now you are proving you really should have been aborted. Are Benue and Plateau predominantly muslim states? Are Plataeu and benue Northern states or Middle belt states? How daft can you get? Even if your father failed to wear a condom and your mother failed to abort you at least try for yourself and educate yourself.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
casualobserver:

Now you are proving you really should have been aborted. Are Benue and Plateau predominantly muslim states? Are Plataeu and benue Northern states or Middle belt states? How daft can you get? Even if your father failed to wear a condom and your mother failed to abort you at least try for yourself and educate yourself.
oh my God! So Benue and plateau are not northern States? Pls just list the 6 geo political zones we have in Nigeria. Pls just give that your empty skull to skull miners since there is no brain in it.
Just mention the six geo political zones.
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. You wish.
I know
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by casualobserver: 3:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Sunday2021:
oh my God! So Benue and plateau are not northern States? Pls just list the 6 geo political zones we have in Nigeria. Pls just give that your empty skull to skull miners since there is no brain in it.
Just mention the six geo political zones.

You are a slowpoke!!! Benue and plateaue. Are predominantly Christian states. So predominantly Christian that in both states both their governors and deputy governors are Christians. Why do t you give examples of Bauchi and Adamawa where the people in question are from? My advice to you is not to have any children so you don’t pass your inherited dunce gene to your offspring and populate the world with retards!!!
Re: Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar by Sunday2021: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2022
casualobserver:

You are a slowpoke!!! Benue and plateaue. Are predominantly Christian states. So predominantly Christian that in both states both their governors and deputy governors are Christians. Why do t you give examples of Bauchi and Adamawa where the people in question are from? My advice to you is not to have any children so you don’t pass your inherited dunce gene to your offspring and populate the world with retards!!!
This animal is confused. You said there is no northern politician that can win his zone without being endorsed by his Muslim counterparts. Now I asked you who endorsed Lalong, Ortom, Dogara, Abbo, governor Ishaku of Taraba, senator Danjuma of kaduna south, etc. I wish i can meet in the physical so that i can beat the hell out of you. Fooool!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.