Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Will You Sell Or Beg? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Sell Or Beg? (218 Views)

If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them / N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Sell Or Beg? by diamondlink(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
$ right now is selling for #700 at the black market rate.

This is really bad for the Nigerian economy but there is still a way you can take advantage of this current economic situation in Nigeria.

One smart and best way is to start earning $

What if I show you a simple way to earn $ legitimately?

You don't need to have a website
You don't need any technical skill
You can do this on your mobile device
You don't need to run ads
You don't need an email list
Sounds good right?

Don't take my word for it, one out of 100 major ways to really make money online is by selling something and this is also where Publishing books on Amazon kdp platform also comes to play

I know some of us might have heard about this and still struggling while some are hearing this for a first time

Well, a well detailed video that explains how what this business is all about is available for anyone interested to comment on the comments section
Re: Will You Sell Or Beg? by diamondlink(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
If you think you need this information badly
Message me on Whatsapp right away

https:///amazonkdp02

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing For Smartphone / Urgent New And Authentic Jobs. August 2022. / Youtube Script Writers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.