Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room (35195 Views)

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7253139/yahoo-boy-murders-girlfriend-bayelsa

The Bayelsa State Police Command has arrested a 27-year-old man identified as Joseph Fekali who allegedly murdered his 'girlfriend,' Kate Ogwoh, a graduate of Novena University, Delta State, Reports.

Fekala, Who Hails from Ikibiri Community, in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State allegedly strangled 26-year-old Ogwoh, to death on Thursday night, July 28.

After Allegedly killing her for yet-to-be verified reasons, Joseph reportedly buried her remains in a shallow grave in his bedroom, Learnt.

However, neighbours of the suspected killer claimed that the scene of the killing suggested that his intention was to use the late Miss Kate for a money ritual.

Another Version of the report claimed that the suspect is not a Yahoo boy but a youth pastor and that he killed her over N50,000 debt.

Spokesperson of the command, Asinim Butwat, who confirmed the incident in a statement on Friday, July 29, said the suspect has been arrested following a tip-off by neighbours.

"Joseph Fekala, 27 years of Ikibiri Community, but residing at Okaka, strangled one Kate Ogwoh, f, 26 years to death on 28th July 2022. He buried the deceased in a shallow grave in his bedroom," Butwat Stated.

"The Suspect was arrested following a tip-off by neighbours on 29 July 2022, at about 0800 hours. He is being detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department. The investigation is ongoing.” he added.

The father of the deceased, Sir Dick Oguoh who spoke to journalists at the State Police Command in Yenagoa, said his daughter, an enterprenuer left the house to visit her friend who happened to be a younger sister of the suspect.

He Said they became uncomfortable and frightened when the mother tried reaching her through her mobile phone but it was not reachable.

Ogwo further narrated that when they visited the house at Okaka, the suspect initially denied seeing his daughter, so they became suspicious and decided to report her disappearance to the Police.

He noted that it was in the process of laying a formal complaint to the police, he received a call that the suspect killed his daughter, dug a swallow grave, tied her hands and legs and buried her.

https://m.facebook.com/burabarikan/videos/748603569723048/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by InsideLove(f): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sad enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
InsideLove:
Sad enough.

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by VeryWickedMan: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bring her come shrine you say you sabi DIY

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by chigoziri2403(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Heart of man is wicked

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by PerfectStranger(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Evil boy looking all innocent.

Youth pastor indeed! Youth pastor wey go don codedly lash choir girls finish.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Kurutinto(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
The idiot boy even put buusu-eyes (contact lens)

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Samskid310(m): 5:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Both of them look like teens or is it their throwback picture

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by DrChukki: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2022
See fine girl...

This is my exact spec in a lady, yet with my money and intelligence I can't find any...

And here is a lucky guy who has chosen to be stupid simply because the beautiful damsel accepted him.

Most times, good things don't come to those that deserve it.

For the guy, may justice be served on you...

For the lady, rest in peace. The guy you called your "heartbeat" betrayed your love...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by koolaid87: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2022
May God help folks living in the jungle
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Jay5mie: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

angry

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Griffon(m): 5:51am On Jul 30, 2022
E come be like say the Nigerian Police are more efficient than the Military lately.

The rate at which they’ve been moving swift to fish out suspects have been nothing but class.

Kudos!

29 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by SIMONEKPA7: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2022
I am sure he is not a Yahoo boy as earlier claimed
Burying the lady in his bedroom must be as a result of the confusion that arose when he realized that he had murdered the girl.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by jogsman01(m): 5:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Youth pastor grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by DrChukki: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bring her come shrine you say you sabi DIY

This guy should be investigated...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Odward(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2022
This nigga doesn’t look like a yahoo boy. My sure bet is he’s definitely a psychopath.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by oriewanbe: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Wicked boy. Thank God he has been arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by McOluOmo: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Bahd Creation

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by officialwdhtv: 6:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Very anyhow somebody
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by savcy(m): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2022
What in the world gives a person the courage to take life? He was probably trying to escape poverty hook or crook. And now, he won't escape the hangman and the noose. I don't pity him one bit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by gambia(m): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Crazy generation, the society has gone to the dogs indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by officialwdhtv: 6:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Yeye heartless boy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by fk001(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2022
DrChukki:
See fine girl...

This is my exact spec in a lady, yet with my money and intelligence I can't find any...

And here is a lucky guy who has chosen to be stupid simply because the beautiful damsel accepted him.

For the lady, rest in peace. The guy you called your "heartbeat" betrayed your love...

Are good women scarce in your area? because normally intelligent or not, to find a woman it shouldn't be that hard. Nowadays they are the most cheapest things on earth. The empty skull amongst them are busy displaying their nudity on FB reels, twitter, and IG.

Thank God I don't have sisters,

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Authoreety: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2022
DrChukki:
See fine girl...

Ma fren, kip kwayet

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Bamifhubs: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Good job by the police Force
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by driand(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2022
What a life....
Re: Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Youths of today are too desperate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos / Lady Caught Stealing Her Neighbour's Baby Somewhere In Nigeria (video) / Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.