Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! (49568 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / ebola survivor causes commotion in church / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ayobase(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
On that single building opposite Sky Memorial Plaza, we have close to 5-6 churches!

Can u imagine what is gonna be like on Sunday.

It is so unnecessary and unethical as far as I'm concerned. Its so ungodly. God is not an author of confusion na!

Before u bite and rain curses and abuses, I am a christian. I don't call spade a shade!

Real RELIGIOUS HOUSE OF COMMOTION!

25 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by SenatorJames(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
This is serious. Nobody can rain curse on you Ayobase for exposing the truth.

May God save us in this country. And someone will tell me that all of them establish those churches for Gospel.

From my findings. All these mess is as a result of high unemployement rate, let the economy improve to support job creation, you will see how many churches will close down

On the other hand: End Time Things

30 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
grin grin grin....funny!

3 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
@ Op, you can say that again!!! Everyone is pulling at his/her direction, in the name of God? God of Unity? Oneness? This is plainly an insult to God, with capital letter I!!

5 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ayobase(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Thank God...I gat people on my side on this matter.

Speedyboi, why u dey laugh na?

4 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
ayobase: Thank God...I gat people on my side on this matter.

Lol, the koko of the matter is, it looks funny.

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
ayobase:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh

21 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by rezzy: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Where is the location of that building?

I just wonder how the protocols (security) and ushers standing outside will do their jobs

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by EzePromoe: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Churches are so many in Nigeria, with funny names too.
E.g E dey happen ministry and God punish devil ministry etc.

6 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ayobase(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Churches are so many in Nigeria, with funny names too.
E.g E dey happen ministry and God punish devil ministry etc.

Hmmm, Eze don come with his own version o!

I do understand ur figure of speech sha.

Its pathetic!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ayobase(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh

It is not even the matter of denominations, but locations. And I want to stongly believe that each of these churches has musical instruments with SOUND sound instruments!

Imagine a scenario where a guy in KICC is listening to a song in his church, but singing and dancing to the one from Redeem. That one don happen to me before!

It is a total mess. How are they gonna win souls of passers-by when the sounds are superimposed!

All is well, na only Gos sabi His followers

8 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by EzePromoe: 5:13am On Oct 20, 2013
ayobase:

Hmmm, Eze don come with his own version o!

I do understand ur figure of speech sha.

Its pathetic!
As absurd it may sound, it happens.

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by greatgod2012(f): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2013
@op, I think I'm the only one who have been noticing this, it's not only in Lagos, there's a particular building in Ibadan where we have 6 different denominations, I was invited to one of the churches, and I didn't wait till the end of the service before I left.
I just think this type of thing is an insult to God, six different churches in a building and we claim that we serve the same God who ask us always to be one and in unity.

I think we really need God's direction in this our pathway to salvation we are.
May God help us all.

5 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by greatgod2012(f): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Everyone wants to be the head, the owner and liked to be called and addressed as "daddy" and "mummy" now!
If they now come together, don't you think there will be chaos?
Greedy in its naked form
Smh

10 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by bluerange(f): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2013
My street back in Lagos has 13 Churches, one is under a canopy in front of a bungalow 2 houses away from a Redeem Church, Sundays is always a nightmare-the noise and car parking, u don't know which Church member is blocking your entrance!

8 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Ridiculous if u ask me.Jst imagine hw d pple in dat neighbourhood wud sleep if 2 or 3 of dose churches decide 2 hold an all-night on d same friday.

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by obyrich(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Satan is a master of confusion and rebellion. He promotes greed among christians to create confusion. Everyone of these churches wants to be a bishop, Daddy GO, Mummy General etc etc. We shall see more of these so long as christians hang their fates on the necks of these deceitful gospel profiteerers. Every smart conman around knows that the easiest and juiciest maga to fleece is a christian in search of miracle. Very gullible and believing every damn lie they are told. Shebi these churches get members ni.

10 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by dominique(f): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2013
I know this building, its in Abuja right?

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Aifey(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2013
Reasons for this mess. Poverty, tithe collection, offerrings, GO n mummy. Christianity is confused.

3 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Aifey(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Reasons for this mess. Poverty, tithe collection, offerrings, GO n mummy. Christianity is confused. I keep saying this, people shud stop paying tith, give ure money to d less privillaged around u. God will greatly reward u.

19 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Jesu! Worris dis? Smh!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by lightheart(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2013
God don see things! Chai!!!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by laeffizy(f): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2013
grin grin to imagine that I thought I was d only one that noticed it. Hmmmmmmm. Naija we hail thee
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by EfemenaXY: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2013
The one person who stands to gain most from this is the landlord of that building cheesy

12 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by PHIPEX(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2013
Why can't one of the pastors of these churches say/do exactly what John the Baptist said/did "Christ must increase while I decrease". How come none of them has enough love to look for another location considering that they all could constitute environmental nuisance on sunday morning? Am sorry to say but this is a clear case of business competitors, everyone trying to outsmart the other.

3 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by infofirst(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2013
The Lord is Good...
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2013
Church buisness is thriving in Nigeria. All the landlord of that building wants is collecting his rent when due. He doesn't really care if churches occupy the building. grin

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by tunshe: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why everyone can't come together to worship.

Same bible, same Jesus, same songs sometimes.

I can imagine the competition!

I respect Catholic for that, you can't see a Catholic Church in this situation.

10 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2013
Was it not Malcolm X who said, the most disunited hour in America is during church service on a Sunday?

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2013
By next Sunday, there would be nine churches. A reliable source close to the owner of the building confirmed that three other "general overseers" are almost completing their rental arrangements. According my Intel, they have agreed to rent even if it means partitioning the available spaces.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by carzola(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2013
This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.