Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe (2492 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Apologise For Insulting Gov Yahaya Bello, APC Tells Sen Abaribe / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe by sukar886: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Entprys:
Forget your vote, tinubu is a game master
Story for the gods, A drug baron
Re: It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe by dynicks(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2022
oyin44:
grin cheesy Nigerian youths ke or the ibo youths
E SHOCK YOU!!

Re: It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe by oyin44: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2022
dynicks:
E SHOCK YOU!!
thru frauds and liars. grin
Re: It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe by apache22b: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu is the only one who can Harmonize and Unite Nigeria again and this can be achieved only through a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Nigerians be wise, don't lose this Golden opportunity.

Vote Tinubu , he's our only Messiah for us to move forward again as a Nation.

Peter Obi is a failure .
Re: It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe by martins1adelowo: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigerian youths ke or the ibo youths Nigerian youths ke or the ibo youths...
Re: It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe by obyrich(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2022
blackpanda:
I won't vote obi

Tinubu is my man cool
That's the beauty of democracy. It's within your right to vote whoever you want. Obi is not running a do-or-die race. However, me and my family will vote Obi.
Re: It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe by obyrich(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the only one who can Harmonize and Unite Nigeria again and this can be achieved only through a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Nigerians be wise, don't lose this Golden opportunity.

Vote Tinubu , he's our only Messiah for us to move forward again as a Nation.

Peter Obi is a failure .
He can only unite Nigeria by Muslim-Muslim ticket abi? Let him start from APC.
Re: It ‘ll Be Difficult To Tell People Not To Vote For Peter Obi — Sen Abaribe by blackpanda: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
obyrich:
That's the beauty of democracy. It's within your right to vote whoever you want. Obi is not running a do-or-die race. However, me and my family will vote Obi.

You can't be sure of your family tho. You won't be with them in the polling booth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adada River Dam, Enugu Nigeria / Wahala: Listen As This Ghanian Army Officer Reduced Tinubu To Nothing / Dollar Is Now 1075 We Are Finished!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.