Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Do You Trust Your Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Trust Your Parents? (302 Views)

Do You Trust Your Partner? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Trust Your Parents? by Devineee: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
I’m in my room on Instagram scrolling through my feed.

When suddenly my mom comes into my room and quickly takes my phone out of my hands. I asked her what she was doing and she replied with I’m just checking something. Then she gives it back to me.

The next morning I’m in the kitchen eating my bowl of cereal when both of my parents ask to see my phone. I didn’t mind it because they probably were just checking something like before. Until they started asking me questions.

They asked me about all my friends and I had to tell them the truth. They kept asking me questions until I finished my breakfast after that they gave me my phone back.

Later I was in my room watching Untold Stories of The E.R when my step-dad came in my room and touched my phone until it lighted up the whole room I then again asked him what he was doing, he told me he was just seeing if the brightness was up.

This rarely happens now since I’m growing up and I take care of my responsibilities and stuff. One day my parents asked me to go to the grocery store for them and I got in the car and realized I left my phone I hurried back and got it before it was too late.

So do you trust your parents?

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales!!! / Get Decorative Wall Mirrors For Your Living Room / My Child Is Always Sick And Is Not Feeding Well What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.