Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Child Is Always Sick And Is Not Feeding Well What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Child Is Always Sick And Is Not Feeding Well What Do I Do? (301 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Child Is Always Sick And Is Not Feeding Well What Do I Do? by MigeoFoods(f): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2022
Most times moms complain about their children or child not feeding well or all falling ill cry
Dear mummy,
Are you tired of your children falling sick every now and then?
Many of you blame your children’s schools for the reoccurring infections your kids have, but the hard truth is that, that is not the sole responsibility of your kids school even though most of them have strict rules on sick kids but those germs and bacteria must still be there because kids from different homes and backgrounds mingle with each other.

ITS ONE SIMPLE WAY TO STAY OFF THIS CIRCLE OF INFECTIONS OR CONSTANT HOSPITAL VISIT

ARE YOU READY TO WORK ON YOUR CHILD’S IMMUNE SYSTEM AND SAY GOODBYE TO INFECTIONS, COLD AND THE REST
Re: My Child Is Always Sick And Is Not Feeding Well What Do I Do? by MigeoFoods(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Is this what your child does?
You are already getting tired and frustrated with their picking eating!

Mum we are here to help you out for FREE!!!!

Re: My Child Is Always Sick And Is Not Feeding Well What Do I Do? by MigeoFoods(f): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2022
SPEAK WITH OUR PEDIATRIC DIETITIANS FOR FREE!!

Visit : www.nutriklin.com
Or you can send a WhatsApp message if you need more clarity : 08065784139

Re: My Child Is Always Sick And Is Not Feeding Well What Do I Do? by MigeoFoods(f): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2022
See our first testimony!!! Dnt miss this opportunity

We have slot for just 50 families and we have 20 families signed up for this!!!!

Follow us on Instagram
www.instagram.com/nutriklin_

Re: My Child Is Always Sick And Is Not Feeding Well What Do I Do? by VeryWickedMan: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Start making another baby.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Improve Our Sexual Compatibility So That I Don’t Continue To Feel Starv / Plantation Workers Urgently Needed In Malaysia / blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.