Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

All I Can Say Is That Am Chosen Tonto Dikeh Laments Over Huge Loss Due To Flood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All I Can Say Is That Am Chosen Tonto Dikeh Laments Over Huge Loss Due To Flood (373 Views)

Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All I Can Say Is That Am Chosen Tonto Dikeh Laments Over Huge Loss Due To Flood by Jenniferchuma10: 12:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng
Popular Nollywood actress and politician Tonto Dikeh laments over her recent loss following flood menace in Lagos State.

"All I can say is that I am chosen"- Tonto Dikeh laments over huge loss due to flood
Taking to her Instagram page, the mother of one disclosed that she lost over 800 chicks as a result of flood.

The Rivers State ADC deputy governorship candidate went on to console herself by affirming that she’s a chosen one.

"All I can say is that I am chosen"- Tonto Dikeh laments over huge loss due to flood
Recall that Tonto Dikeh in an interview with Channels Television had revealed that she’s a large-scale commercial farmer.

Sharing the sad note, she wrote:
“Wokeup to the sad reality of this raining season, #flood lost over 800 of my #pollutry babies…

All I can say is “I am a chosen” “I am a chosen”. Flood who are you?”

Copied from�
https://www.trendinghub.ng/all-i-can-say-is-that-i-am-chosen-tonto-dikeh-laments-over-huge-loss-due-to-flood/

Re: All I Can Say Is That Am Chosen Tonto Dikeh Laments Over Huge Loss Due To Flood by superCleanworks(m): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2022
you can not spell POULTRY
but you can spell KPO-KPO-GIRI
Re: All I Can Say Is That Am Chosen Tonto Dikeh Laments Over Huge Loss Due To Flood by godofuck231: 2:14am On Jul 30, 2022
The pweek sweet , its all she can remember

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tobi Amusan & Sports Minister Meet In UK / Waist Power” Actress Regina Daniels Causes Stir As She Whines Waist In......... / BBN S7:I Would Have Been Interested In Hermes If He Was In My Level-beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.