Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) (1306 Views)

Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center / Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back / #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 1:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Female pastor preaches and sings in the "trenches" in reggae style to attract "unbelievers".

Listen and be blessed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkCLCxCE6dw

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by garyaustin(m): 1:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Great talent!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Wawelexy(m): 2:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Even if na one soul she win with this, God will be happy with her....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bluntguy: 2:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Raw talent. God has people.
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Jennyclay(f): 3:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Mtchhheeewww!! Nonsense!

After this noise pollution, they would still go about drumming support for Tilumbu and their suffering continues.

Look at how unkempt the environment is sef.

Uhmmm.. May God Help them.
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 5:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

Very true

1 Like

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2022
garyaustin:
Great talent!

Am telling you...she is actually a great performer
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by epondudu: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Bvlgari:

Am telling you...she is actually a great performer
She will soon become a music star...

1 Like

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by faithfull18(f): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2022
It's the guy on Adire trousers for me, check out our Adire plug @kemadecollections
Heaven rejoices over a soul brought to the kingdom.
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by judedwriter(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigeria get singing talent shaaaa... smiley
wonderful voice.

It's unfortunate however many leave the church and sing for the devil.
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2022
judedwriter:
Nigeria get singing talent shaaaa... smiley
wonderful voice.

It's unfortunate however many leave the church and sing for the devil.

According to some reports, the devil was the most handsome and best musician in heaven before he was casted away by God grin
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Amazing smiley i like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by judedwriter(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Bvlgari:

According to some reports, the devil was the most handsome and best musician in heaven before he was casted away by God grin

The devil was the most beautiful angel because he was the worship leader....

Unfortunately, it entered into his head and the first military coup was launched.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
judedwriter:

The devil was the most beautiful angel because he was the worship leader....

Unfortunately, it entered into his head and the first military coup was launched.

Sad
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by chan9ja: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
faithfull18:
It's the guy on Adire trousers for me, check out our Adire plug @kemadecollections
Heaven rejoices over a soul brought to the kingdom.

grin
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by fman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Harryash96:
Those of you can't afford money for school fees and house rent should message me on WhatsApp +2349162272932
You dey find who you go scam

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by DatoDatuk: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nice one thats if them go hear grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nice singing
But sorry that’s not reggae style

The girl try sha

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 2:48am On Jul 31, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Nice singing

The girl try sha

At least the girl try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by chan9ja: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Nice singing

The girl try sha

The girl try jare, happy sunday to nairalanders
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Bvlgari:

At least the girl try
Sure nau
I talk am nau
I just clear am say no be reggae style
Na afro beat
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2022
chan9ja:

The girl try jare, happy sunday to nairalanders
Over try self
Happy Sunday to you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Sure nau
I talk am nau
I just clear am say no be reggae style
Na afro beat

smiley stay blessed bro
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Nice one thats if them go hear grin

them get coconut head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2022
officialwdhtv:

them get coconut head

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by DatoDatuk: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
officialwdhtv:

them get coconut head

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Fisiryorh(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mtchhheeewww!! Nonsense!

After this noise pollution, they would still go about drumming support for Tilumbu and their suffering continues.

Look at how unkempt the environment is sef.

Uhmmm.. May God Help them.

HAPPINESS IS FREE madam...let them be..
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 3:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Fisiryorh:

HAPPINESS IS FREE madam...let them be..

Abi o
Re: Lady Pastor Sing In The "Trenches" In Reggae Style To Attract "Unbelievers"(vid) by Bvlgari: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Bluntguy:

cool

(1) (Reply)

She Is ‘sweeter’, Says Anambra ‘pastor’ Who Defiled His 12-yr-old Daughter / A Lady Excreting Worms After Butt Lift Surgery / See What Thugs Did To This American Returnee Dr Okechukwu Unogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.