Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin (33200 Views)

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Cheryph200(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Flamethehussler:

See this idiot o
you don’t have to call him/her idiot ..he’s partially right because this matter get as he be ..let the police conclude their findings ..the lady should also tell the police how she got the initial deposit for the car ..we are just commenters ..

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Kellie069(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Lol! Make dem charge phone with my GLE? E get watin una never talk finish!!! Since no charging points for the whole building, una try
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by holubee21(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Burgerlomo:
But how can someone buy a very expensive vehicle and didn't bother to register it for a whole year because ayam not understanding
I tire o..the guy don dey study her for a while con shaply enter her.
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Cheryph200(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2022
This matter seems to be a fraudster and his girlfriend matter ..the guy won’t come out if his dealings are not legitimate and the lady knew he won’t be able to publicly come to claim it since he’s not into legal business..yahoo boys can get properties with someone else name into to cover up ..the lady wan play smart ..

6 Likes

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by ponishah: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
You see this thing call greed is a bastard.
Imagine hustling with your banny and she insist on keeping some proceedings just to flaunt. Damilola have his mind set in Japa while she want to be a notice ME every corner. Bitcoin wey the stranger use pay was that account no dey work for Nigeria or that 700$ was too big to carry from bank?
She got served and their is absolutely nothing she can do to reclaim that car. You think say to buy Benz for your name inthe receipt will suffice. How did you make 29m and how was it just a stranger that you willingly give your Benz keys to charge phone. So in your office where he came to work no charging point?
Madam you are dealing with psychologists and tend to thread carefully.
Pot calling kettle black
Fake psychologist.
If you have any reason to claim the car , why run away, why is he still hiding?
He should go to the station and clear his name.
If he is your friend tell.
For now , he is a rogue

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Spidermon: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2022
If you are street savvy, you already know the story isn't clear.
Make dem go open each other yansh for state HQ. Las las, dealer go collect him motor back and the money wey dem deposit sef, na olopa go chop am.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2022
That man deserve to be jailed.
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by DKM123: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Ofcourse, typical Nigerian boys will defend thier fellow thieves.
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Kingsley123456(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2022
You no fit put picture bah, Ano read the epistle sha
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingcalls:
U for just give am the 20k mk e carry im devilish spirit comot

E sure say u de 4k am

I just don't understand some people.... how can u get a car of 52 million and u stay in a rented apartment and u only paid half of its worth and have been owing the balance for over a year... y dint she just buy a car of 15m and keep the remaining 10m ... and still know that u are not owing anyone than putting urself under financial pressure ... u just wan form big gal by all means ... on the island most luxury cars have not been fully paid for ... na by force ??

52m for a vehicle, she's still in debt, u paid 27m and bal of 25m haha na, as my guy talk up there cars wey be 15m u no see buy, she's living in rented apartment, if she's so rich she should build a house for herself 52m is enough to buy stocks, buy landed properties and even own a house in europe as forex no be here, where u would be getting rent, why would she accept payment in bitcoin, whereas she should own a domiciary account in Nigeria, people that pay bitcoin re mostly fraudsters that don't want illicit flow of cash to be tracked, is obvious the guy is her bf, they boy invested in her and maybe went broke and then the girl took off and claiming responsibility and taking care of the guy, but whatever the guy should be hunted down and arrested for theft, Fraud and intent to cause emotional stress, whether the case is settled amicably he would still have to face jail term of not less than 4yrs

3 Likes

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by gambia(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Disjointed story, na love affairs.

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Imagine hustling with your banny and she insist on keeping some proceedings just to flaunt. Damilola have his mind set in Japa while she want to be a notice ME every corner. Bitcoin wey the stranger use pay was that account no dey work for Nigeria or that 700$ was too big to carry from bank?
She got served and their is absolutely nothing she can do to reclaim that car. You think say to buy Benz for your name inthe receipt will suffice. How did you make 29m and how was it just a stranger that you willingly give your Benz keys to charge phone. So in your office where he came to work no charging point?
Pot calling kettle black
I think there's more to the story cos it's not just about what she said that she only met him a few days but as for what you said that how did she manage to afford a 29 million benz. I know real estate agents in Lagos that make millions from flipping just one house. It's very possible that she can afford it. I'm very close with some real estate people and they make cool money. Especially whenever yahoo boys are making money, these yahoo boys buy houses at overpriced as long as you agree not to put their names on the receipt.
But all that said, it still doesn't take away the fact that she was stupid. I think the boy is her boyfriend. She is just not saying everything.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Haakeem(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Wait Is it 700 dollars worth of bitcoin or 700 bitcoin shocked
me self never get the news well.
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by elijahkayode(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Spare a minute. Pray 4 Yoruba (Nigeria)
Authority for Vengeance

By the authority Of Jehovah OurHolyFather
who art in Heaven
You are the God of vengeance
Holy God of vengeance,
We call upon your name
Your name is Sacred forever to be kept Holy

HOly Lord
How long will the wicked terrorist be allowed to kill Nigeria Citizens ?
Yes How long will terrorists be allowed to speak with ignorant arrogance over your Authority (Church)
How long will these evil people boast? They kill Yeshua people every day by day, hunting soul thou claim as Yeshua Lamb.

on sunday 5th. of June year 2022 in Yoruba motherLand of ondo state Nigeria terrorist killed over 50 people in a Catholic church while worshipping in the presence of the HolyLord
yes this is pure evil
and this acts of terror continue to this present hour

indeed the Lord will not be mock

They kill innocent widows and children
yes they murder many orphans like me in cold blood
for their Jihad

“The HolyLord is very slow,” they say
why even bother to spare His Worshippers

Arise, Holy Judge of the earth. let Yahshua glorious justice shine forth! in this Evening
Give this evil proud authority what they deserve.

Dear HolyLord Jehovah oppose those who oppose Yoruba Nation.
Fight those who fight every your faithful believers
Put on armor, and take up shield.

Yeshua come down to Nigeria in this evening to see the suffering the Nigerian Government Authority is inflicting on the poor people.

HolyLord Lift up spear and javelin on those who attack Yoruba with violence
Bring shame and disgrace on evil men trying to kill Christians in Nigeria

turn them back and humiliate the authority who want to harm Nigerians.
Blow this terrorist away like chaff in the wind

. Make their path dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. SouthNigeria did the devil no wrong, but he laid traps to destroy our Glorious destiny

By the Authority Of Lord Yeshua we bind the devil authority afflicting Kemi Afolayan
Yes we the Sons of the HolyLord command the perfect healing of Kemi body in this evening So be it Amen

Copyright
HolyLord Yeshua

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by LOVEGINO(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Make una just leave dem alone. Na couples matter.
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Elliotg: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Pot calling kettle black
I have known that a good number of Yorubas are very treacherous. So I am not surprised.
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Burgerlomo: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2022
holubee21:

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by ponishah: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Idiot will you marry, born and breed

Ozuo try and read ok
Damilola is Miss Chiemelu’s boyfriend,
Seriously, you are a useless idiot, you are a criminal.
Even if he is her husband, if she bought the car then, it doesnt belong to him.
Let him come out of hiding if his hands are clean

2 Likes

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Pot calling kettle black
So what is your point? That she deserved her car stolen? Why are nigerians so untrustwrothy? Why? Every nigerian is a potential criminal, why? What is wrong in letting someone charge their phone in your car?
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by abokikhalifa: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2022
This is why i can't trust a Nigerian when it comes to money. Especially yoruba people. They can snitch on you any day anytime. Especially when u are very close to them
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by obstead200(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2022
flejnr2:
Story no join leg atall, looks like a jilted yahoo boys girlfriend story
exactly what I think too
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Idiot will you marry, born and breed

Ozuo try and read ok
Damilola is Miss Chiemelu’s boyfriend,
you are the idiat who cannot read, where you there when he became her boyfriend? Read your highlighted part again, try and engage your brain this time, that is if you have any brain. grin fuul!

Why is he hiding?

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by JuanDeDios: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why is it that policemen children are always wayward and criminal minded?? Abi the curses policemen receives everyday from Nigerians do affect their children too??

It's possible. Please reduce the curses.
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2022
ponishah:

Seriously, you are a useless idiot, you are a criminal.
Even if he is her husband, if she bought the car then, it doesnt belong to him.
Let him come out of hiding if his hands are clean
Don't mind that idiat, this is how they sit in their poverty riddled small hut,conclude and supports criminalities.

My so called girlfriend disappears with my Benz, claims that she is my girlfriend, tries to register the car while hiding from me.

Why not come out and tell us his own side of the story?

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2022
holubee21:

yep!
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by Confirm4real(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2022
The curses upon them is even following their children grin
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by dangermouse(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingcalls:
U for just give am the 20k mk e carry im devilish spirit comot

E sure say u de 4k am

I just don't understand some people.... how can u get a car of 52 million and u stay in a rented apartment and u only paid half of its worth and have been owing the balance for over a year... y dint she just buy a car of 15m and keep the remaining
10m ... and still know that u are not owing anyone than putting urself under financial pressure ... u just wan form big gal by all means ... on the island most luxury cars have not been fully paid for ... na by force ??

Her type of bussiness requires a nice car to go along with.
Big clients would not give u a job or entrust you with thier money when they perceive you as poor or hungry.

If you have done cooperate marketing you will understand the psychology behind that.
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by President2001(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Pot calling kettle black
This is the most senseless text on Nairaland today

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2022
abokikhalifa:
This is why i can't trust a Nigerian when it comes to money. Especially yoruba people. They can snitch on you any day anytime. Especially when u are very close to them
Only yoruba people? I don't trust any young nigerian, my own brother stole from me.
Re: Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin by xtivin(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Tough case, all I see is blackmail from a deal gone wrong from this lady. Legally Bitcoin trading is banned in Nigeria so no case on the funds, secondly she has to prove she owns the car as the guy has registered it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) / Two Catholic Priests Beaten By Masquerades In Enugu. Photos / Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.